App adapted to various sizes and screen resolutions, ie it can draw on the screen as a tablet and phone.
In order to remain a free app, it uses advertising.
Whenever you draw, paint or even photograph a subject you will need to study their body position. WoodenMan makes this an easy task.
The new training mode will allow you to improve your pose drawing skills.
WoodenMan is a 3D mannequin, so you can explore every angle of any body position.
¡It's also an ideal teaching tool for sports positions! WoodenMan can be used to show and correct yoga poses or fitness exercises.
Set the body position you want easy and intuitively, as you wood with an actual wooden mannequin. Just drag each body part to its desired position and rotate around its axis to achieve maximum precision.
- Easy: As simple as using an actual wooden mannequin.
- Accurate: Dragging a body part will just move at that joint, preventing undesired movements in other body parts.
- Save and manage the poses you create for future reference.
- Training mode: Take a piece of paper and draw the poses WoodenMan will show you
- Automatic synchronization between devices. All your devices that have the same Gmail account will share an autosync'd pose list.
- Adds memes troll faces, rage faces;
- Draws on photo from the gallery or camera;
- Simple interface;
- Brushes of various sizes and shapes;
- Color Picker;
- Undo, Redo;
- Save your drawing in the gallery;
- Share a image in all popular social networks and services.
Allows you to easily and beautifully draw on the screen of your tablet. In the arsenal of this application has several brushes and a rich palette of colors that will draw and simple drawing and highly artistic work. The app is able to draw on a photo or downloaded from the gallery of images that help to make explanations or notes on the photo or image. Naturally, each image can be saved in a gallery or send to your friends through social networks and other services. The application can cancel the last action, and return already canceled. One of the great features of Doodle - an addition to the photo meme trollface and to create humorous images. Doodle also can be used as sketchbooks.
In order to remain free app it uses advertising.
Uses default file name don't needs keyboard and you can show file list ordered by data. An help for palm upgraded user.
Absolutely free and adwareless.
Your comments are welcomed.
NOTES for KITKAT users:
If in horizontal position, device don't shows picture saved, try to disable auto rotation screen or rotate device to vertical position. We will fix bug in future updates.
We've added a (α version) image viewing and posting function to the drawing-sharing site!
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
Drawing is an application written in neon painted such a picture.
Drawings can be saved as image PNG.
I read a picture, you can also email photos to friends like neon graffiti.
Please use even for children's education.
·Select Color (red, yellow, green, blue, erasers)
· (Color picker, adjust thickness) Other application collaboration features• Screen Clear
Draw(er) is a sketching/drawing app, with a twist. The various tools give you a new perspective on drawing. So your basic lines, turn into works of art!
• Color Sliders
• Save+Share Sketch
• Drawing Tools
Pro Version Features:
• Set Canvas Color
• Set Brush Size
Original idea and drawing algorithms from mrdoob.com
Color Picker function addition that can be used in collaboration with other app!
It is a handy blackboard -style drawing app .
You can draw a picture , such as those written in chalk , I can draw very easily picture , such as those put out by the eraser .
Picture which I drew so you can save it as a PNG image, and use it as a memo a blackboard -style ! Also messages that unusual if attached to an e-mail !
Because the image read , you can Email to a friend graffiti Sha-mail .
There is also (α version ) image viewing and posting function to the drawing -sharing site
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
· ( White , red , yellow , green , blue ) + color picker color selection
And functional regulation thickness
• The off blackboard
• The function returns one
Blackboard - clear function
- Save feature
- Reading function
Key words "Great for S Pen"
Keywords : blackboard , drawing , painting application , graffiti , graffiti , chalk , blackboard
• Free, with no In-App purchases required
• Save your images to your phone or one-click to share them with friends/family on Facebook and other social media
• For kids and adults who love to draw, paint and doodle
• Perfectly designed to make drawing cartoons and Japanese style anime easy
• No annoying banner adverts!
Its one of the coolest apps that let you draw anything that you have in mind. Want to send a greeting card? draw it yourself and share it with your friends which will give you a more personal touch. Want to write something? Make it colorful and much impressive in design. You can draw by your finger touch and share it with anyone or any social network with a single click. No need to save, browse, upload and send it, since this app give you the coolest option of sharing on single click.
Colors are the interesting part of your picture that you create. Make it more colorful and brighter with your thoughts. Bored with standard colors? here is the new advanced color picker that let you choose a color of your own custom composition.
Want to explain something to your buddies? feel comfortable with this handy tool that lets you draw and explain pictorially. Want to scribble on your friends photo, share and have fun? this is the app that you will first reach out. It enhances the fun time to the funniest one you ever had.
Play with cartoon images, call outs, smileys and much more...
★ Shapes ( Line, Rectangle, Oval, Rounded Rectangle, Scribbling)
★ Advanced Color Picker with recently used colors
★ Texts (Straight, Curved)
★ Image Clip Art (more than 30)
★ Select Area (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete)
★ File Options (New, Open, Save, Share)
- Amazing Features
★ Fill Color
★ Smooth edge
★ Brush Styles
★ Preview in Settings
★ New User Interface with Colorful Look
★ Highlighting selected button
★ Scribbling with Horizontal Mirror
★ Scribbling with Vertical Mirror
★ Basic and Custom Colors Feature
★ Kids Option (Randomized)
★ Quick Options(Settings, Undo, Redo) in Menu
Draw on screen allows you to draw freely on your device screen during run-time. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing on the screen, you can always wake up the drawing mode with ease and start drawing.
Draw on screen reverses the way you would usually do to draw on a screenshot.
Old way: take screenshot > draw in image editor > save > share
New way: draw on target screen > take screenshot > share
Draw on screen is a supplementary for anyone who do video recording (or screen recording) when touch indicator alone is insufficient to indicate the needs.
** Primary usage **
- Making tutorial screenshot (draw and shoot)
- Making tutorial video (draw while shooting)
** Premium features **
- Draw with different colors (ARGB configurable)
- Draw with different sizes
** Disclaimer **
Draw on screen is based on markers-for-android licensed under Apache License.
Apache License 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
** Follow us **
► FEATURES ◄
* paint on canvas or photo
* undo, redo
* Zoom and Pan mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom and keep drawing.
* Save it to your SD card
* Color tool - pick any color with a simple dialog
* Brush tool - 5 predefined brush sizes
* Choose photo from gallery or take photo using camera
* Share Photo and many more.
Drawing Pad is a mobile art studio!
Drawing Pad is developed by the free and open source non-profit Catrobat project --- http://catrobat.org/
Scribble Pad is simple to use and fairly intuitive. It provides the following functionality:
* Add widgets on the home screen for your notes. Can display thumbnail of your notes on your home screen and go right to the note by clicking on them.
* Create simple one page notes or even multi-page notes
* Save notes for access in the future. Easily access your previously saved notes through thumbnails.
* Change thickness of the strokes (Thin, Medium, Thick)
* Easily select different colors
* Supports both portrait or landscape mode
* Simple convenient on screen buttons and menu items to help you manage and maintain your notes
* Notes can be stored on external (if available) or internal storage
* Share notes as images via other applications such as email, text, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
The app is free so it doesn't hurt to give it a try.
** Warning - clicking on the Clear Data button for this app in your phone's Manage Application menu will delete all previously saved notes in internal storage. **
** In order to have the functionality to use widgets, the app must not reside on the SD card of your phone. **
Do you want to learn to draw, but don’t know how to do it?
Drawing seems to be a complicated task. You will understand how easy it is to draw via detailed step by step lessons when you see it yourself. Drawing game: Different Tattoo Types is suitable for the child's development or self- studying, for drawing teachers, or it could be just a nice way to spend time with your family or with your friends!
Drawing: Designed Tattoos includes the most extensive collection of turn-based lessons for any subject. We give you 100 % you will find what you really like!
The step by step instructions essence of this application is very simple. First of all choose the most interesting picture for you. And then - repeat step by step instructions creating the whole picture gradually. Be creative anywhere: on paper, at home, at school board or in your notebook — just for fun!
* Disclaimer *
I do not own any of the pictures or videos used in this app they are all credited due to their rightful owners
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
Send a screen shot of a nice portrait or any other drawing.
The best two screen shots will be uploaded to play store and
the two persons will get a pro version for free (via Google play voucher - if possible)
This offer is valid till 31st of August 2015
This app is your personal sketchbook and allows you to draw whatever you like. That's it! It's simple. You choose a plain white canvas or one from many predefined backgrounds which gives you a felling of sketching on paper. It can be used for playing tic-cat-toe, making business notes or explaining something to your friends while drawing.
It also supports layer-based editing! Like you might know from professional image editors.
- a set of predefined paper backgrounds
- 16 available layers per sketch
- pressure sensitivity
- multi-touch Interface
- two finger pan & zoom navigation
- supports pen mode
- maximum size is determined by screen resolution
- import images from photo library into layers
- import pictures from camera
- effects like sepia, gray scale, blur, polaroid, brightness and many others
- toggle layer visibility (long tap)
- export images to your local storage
- send picture to your friends
- save / load work-in-progress using projects
- a set of preset brushes and pencils
- customizable brush settings
- predefined set of colors - fully customizable (long tap)
Personal data and app permissions:
This sketch book application doesn't collect personal or user specific data . We don't collect any data at all. The app permissions are necessary only for app related functionality
(like screen brightness, showing ads etc.)
Location related permissions are necessary for ads. We can't influence that. We don't track you.
Be creative! It's so simple..
Send an image or a picture to the app, edit or markup it quickly and send the edited image to your friends using your favorite communication program, like e.g. facebook, Instagramm, Twitter, Flickr, e-mail etc.
Or just draw something from scratch if you like.
The most drawing performance can be achieved on a tablet with a digital pen because especially the tablet layout is the most ergonomic one. And the pen (if available) allows a fast and most accurate drawing experience.
Kids would also love to draw on your tablet. They can undo last few steps or just delete and start a blank picture from scratch. If you send a tracing picture to our Notepad, your kid could trace the image and paint it out! Try it.
We wish you a lot of fun!
Images are saved under Photos and Gallery as well as in the "Pocket Paint" folder.
Pocket Paint is developed by the free and open source non-profit Catrobat project --- http://catrobat.org/
- Image format: png with transparency.
- Tools: brush, pipette, stamp, circle/ellipse, cropping, flipping, zooming, line tool, cursor, fill tool, rectangle, image importing, eraser, moving, and rotating.
- Full screen drawing.
- Line width and shape.
- Color palette or RGBa values.
- 5 pens support
- saves all notes directly to SD card. Now all saved notes can be comfortably managed with the included OI File Manager.
- no navigation drawer menu
Forget about drawing on napkins! Get yourself a copy of Draw!