-Time from two sources: Device clock, Internet server clock
-Time in any timezone world wide
-View two different times from different sources/timezones
-Information about device clock accuracy
-View sunlight map for at-a-glance info about time of day world wide
-Widget to show UTC time on the home screen
More features (Including more advanced widget) coming soon! See below!
If you have any errors or find the app not working on your device, kindly email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback, and we will make every effort to resolve your issue. Thanks!
The time shown by Nixoid is made more accurate by correction to the millisecond time received from an NTP (Network Time Protocol) server, if internet is available (this is why the app needs Internet permission).
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
Amazing nixie tube imagery for Android Wear.
It has beautifully expressed the reflection of light on the floor.
You will be deprived eyes to the beauty of the Nixie clock in the dark.
You can customize 12H/24H from Handheld app.
-Open the SmartWatch2 app
-Edit watch faces
-Find the watch face
-Drag it into the watch editor
-Other tow watch faces has unknown source, if you're the maker of them please contact me with email.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
custom clock for SmartWatch
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
1、get the NTP time quickly
Welcome to Time Calibrator!
Time Calibrator has been specifically designed to deliver accurate time information to people all around the globe. The app connects automatically to the atomic clock server in Switzerland to display the exact local time and date. Through quantum technology, the information travels at the speed of light from the NTP server and is communicated directly to AtomTime i-Atomic watches via light signals.
* Size of Clock (Small,Normal,Large)
* Color of Clock(Text,Clock,arrow and Background)
* Show (second arrow,Date,Day,Month and Compass)
* Change(Font,Shape of clock,Potion Of Clock)
How to use:
To select this Wallpaper, Long Press the Home Screen > Choose Live wallpaper > and select this application > Click "Set as Wallpaper".
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
It's a cell phone watch
Sometimes on the same site http://taillist.com yemaena holiday table
Know the exact second when participating in joint purchasing sipeulttae!
There's a second dapdaphalttae haendeuponen do not appear.
Day, week, hour, minute, seconds exposure.
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
Get more sleep.
SmartSilence keeps your phone silent unless a call is urgent by intelligently screening your calls and muting notifications. SMS replies (text messages) can be automatically sent while you sleep to find out if the call is an emergency. Make lists of who is blocked, who gets an auto-reply asking if it's important, and who gets through right away. Choose a default behavior for everyone not on a list. SmartSilence is the ultimate Do Not Disturb mode for Android.
Wake up the way you want to.
Customize just about everything: the alarm tone or music or even your own voice you wake up to, the length of your snooze time, wake-up schedules, the style of the numerals (including digital clock radio and nixie tubes), and more. You can also set the alarm volume, from vibrate only to extremely loud, and fade-in time for a more gentle alarm!
Do more than just wake up.
Lullaby / sound machine mode helps you fall asleep. Choose from nature sounds, white noise, or your favorite music with a customizable shut-off time. The Dreamer Alarm Clock turns your phone into your very own white noise machine with exclusive sleep sounds.
SmartSilence intelligent notification manager
Set contacts that get auto replies, are blocked, or get through immediately
Customize outgoing auto reply message
Set number of repeat calls that triggers an emergency notification (e.g. for landlines)
Set emergency notification tone
Nixie tube, LED, LCD, flip clock and more styles
12 / 24 - hour time
Set snooze length
Set # of allowed snoozes
Set repeat days
Set fade-in time
Set alarm volume
Set alarm tone / music / voice
Set alarm fade-in time
Set alarm tone/music
Set alarm volume
Manual or auto-dismiss
Option to use SmartSilence to avoid interruptions
Lullaby / white noise machine mode
Choose from built-in relaxation sounds, or your own music
Set play and fade-out times
For full compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Works best with the Hale Dreamer Alarm Dock for Android.
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email – email@example.com
TAI is shown in 3 buttons as a 32 bit integer in seconds in both hexadecimal and decimal and as HH:MM:SS.
UTC is shown in 3 buttons:
- YYYY-MM-DD (year, month, day)
- YYYY-DDD (year, dayofyear (0-365/366)
- HH:MM:SS (hour, minute, second)
Tapping any button stops the running clock and allows you to edit it and show the corresponding time in the other representations.
A long press on either one of the TAI buttons or the UTC HH:MM:SS button starts the corresponding full screen clock. There is a setting to keep the screen on while displaying a full screen clock.
The running clock uses the system clock. The accuracy of the clock can optionally be improved by synchronizing with an internet time server using the SNTP protocol. The frequency of the updates can be set to Never, Once, Every 10 minutes, Every hour and Every 6 hours. Obviously this requires a working internet connection. SNTP updates are only active when the app is in the foreground.
Home screen widgets and a lock screen widget are also included.
Widgets are resizable for Android >= 4.1.