-Time from two sources: Device clock, Internet server clock
-Time in any timezone world wide
-View two different times from different sources/timezones
-Information about device clock accuracy
-View sunlight map for at-a-glance info about time of day world wide
-Widget to show UTC time on the home screen
More features (Including more advanced widget) coming soon! See below!
If you have any errors or find the app not working on your device, kindly email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback, and we will make every effort to resolve your issue. Thanks!
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
The application is able to be displayed in normal mode as well as night mode.
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
1、get the NTP time quickly
Welcome to Time Calibrator!
Time Calibrator has been specifically designed to deliver accurate time information to people all around the globe. The app connects automatically to the atomic clock server in Switzerland to display the exact local time and date. Through quantum technology, the information travels at the speed of light from the NTP server and is communicated directly to AtomTime i-Atomic watches via light signals.
The time shown by Nixoid is made more accurate by correction to the millisecond time received from an NTP (Network Time Protocol) server, if internet is available (this is why the app needs Internet permission).
You will be deprived eyes to the beauty of the Nixie clock in the dark.
- Amazing nixie tube imagery
- Select time format hh.mm.ss or 1.hhmmss(the 1's digit: that is to represent 0 and 1 in the morning and afternoon.)
- Demonstration Mode
- Music can be selected for the demonstration
- Flicker ON/OFF
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
It's a cell phone watch
Sometimes on the same site http://taillist.com yemaena holiday table
Know the exact second when participating in joint purchasing sipeulttae!
There's a second dapdaphalttae haendeuponen do not appear.
Day, week, hour, minute, seconds exposure.
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
* Displays current UNIX time
* Local and UTC support
* Completely free
* No ads
* Supports portrait and landscape layouts
* Very efficient app (fast, uses very little memory, and occupies little storage space)
* Android 1.5+ supported
Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
Please check the manual of your device to add home screen widgets.
-Open the SmartWatch2 app
-Edit watch faces
-Find the watch face
-Drag it into the watch editor
-Other tow watch faces has unknown source, if you're the maker of them please contact me with email.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
custom clock for SmartWatch
We operate multiple time servers in order to minimize unexpected downtime.
This clock is very accurate because time servers are being synchronized continually.
▲ A precise current time clock which displays time in milliseconds unit.
▲ Time error is not over 0.1 seconds.
▲ Click the refresh button to refresh time information from servers.
▲ Click the sandglass button to change the mode to the stopwatch.
○ Useful when
▲ Time synchronization of a wall clock in a house, a computer clock, other device clocks.
▲ First-come, first-served ticket reservation.
○ How to use
Click the sandglass button to use a stopwatch. if you click that button once again, it stops.
Click the refresh button to see the current time again.
When the internet connection isn't stable, the refresh button would be helpful.
○ The most precise clock! NKO Atomic Clock!
The time servers used by the NKO clock is continually synchronized with USA NIST Stratum-1 time servers.
Every 5 minutes the app will sync with NIST Internet Time Server (see http://www.time.gov/), to give you the most accurate time.
To verify that the sync works, the app shows the difference found between the device clock and the atomic time, on the bottom right corner.
You can also synchronize time (only on rooted devices and BusyBox installed) - to protect your security app specially designed so you can see real command executed by super user (root).
If the app doesn't work for you, please get in touch with me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!