-Time from two sources: Device clock, Internet server clock
-Time in any timezone world wide
-View two different times from different sources/timezones
-Information about device clock accuracy
-View sunlight map for at-a-glance info about time of day world wide
-Widget to show UTC time on the home screen
More features (Including more advanced widget) coming soon! See below!
If you have any errors or find the app not working on your device, kindly email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback, and we will make every effort to resolve your issue. Thanks!
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
Amazing nixie tube imagery for Android Wear.
It has beautifully expressed the reflection of light on the floor.
You will be deprived eyes to the beauty of the Nixie clock in the dark.
You can customize 12H/24H from Handheld app.
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
The time shown by Nixoid is made more accurate by correction to the millisecond time received from an NTP (Network Time Protocol) server, if internet is available (this is why the app needs Internet permission).
The application is able to be displayed in normal mode as well as night mode.
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
1、get the NTP time quickly
Welcome to Time Calibrator!
Time Calibrator has been specifically designed to deliver accurate time information to people all around the globe. The app connects automatically to the atomic clock server in Switzerland to display the exact local time and date. Through quantum technology, the information travels at the speed of light from the NTP server and is communicated directly to AtomTime i-Atomic watches via light signals.
-Open the SmartWatch2 app
-Edit watch faces
-Find the watch face
-Drag it into the watch editor
-Other tow watch faces has unknown source, if you're the maker of them please contact me with email.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
custom clock for SmartWatch
It's a cell phone watch
Sometimes on the same site http://taillist.com yemaena holiday table
Know the exact second when participating in joint purchasing sipeulttae!
There's a second dapdaphalttae haendeuponen do not appear.
Day, week, hour, minute, seconds exposure.
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is time limited.
This app uses advanced algorithms allowing much quicker access to the time data provided by the GPS circuit. What is incredible is that it can often show correct time and date while other apps still report 0 satellites in view! It has an automatic detection of the best available time and date raw info and uses dimmed text color as notification (warning) about unsettled outputs. Satellite Time Reader has a beautiful, retro-style user interface and will run on nearly any Google mobile/smart phone. Take it with you during you next holiday or while you are on a (sports) trip somewhere outdoors - you will love it!
Multilanguage support: English, German
This is the FREE version. The FULL version offers the following additional features and settings:
a) No advertising banner!
b) No permissions for internet access required!
c) Setting the system time (transferring the GPS based local time to your system time). THIS FEATURE ONLY WORKS ON SOME DEVICES WITH ROOT ACCESS AND MIGHT NOT WORK ON YOUR DEVICE! This is a limitation of the Android operating system – there is absolutely NO app on the market which can set the system time of a non-rooted device! And: It is not possible to synchronize system time and GPS based local time perfectly. There will always be some deviation (usually less than a second).
d) Keep screen on feature (avoid sleep mode while the app is active). Be aware that the GPS receiver draws a LOT of energy from your batteries!
e) Additional color schemes (white on blue, white on dark grey) - and the standard LCD scheme
1.) If the GPS time shows a wrong time, takes very long to receive, stops or does not appear at all, the GPS reception is not sufficient. This is not an issue related to the app!
2.) Using the GPS receiver consumes a lot of energy from your battery! It is not recommended to keep the app open for a longer time while it is on battery power only!
3.) If the local time is off by more than half an hour to the real local time then you have selected a wrong time zone in your device. Please correct the time zone FIRST and then the system / device time.
4.) Depending on your GPS hardware (!) this app offers instant (or at least ultra-quick) time info – much faster than traditional GPS monitor / tracking apps or maps based location / navigation apps! Note that this feature is known to work on Samsung Nexus S but cannot be guaranteed to work on your device. Reporting the status (fast or slow) on your device is highly appreciated (please send an email).
5.) You can tap on one of the three sections on your screen to get a short help about what is displayed in this section.
6.) Give it a try and test the free / lite version of this app. If you are satisfied after evaluation please consider buying the full / pro version (see details below).
I hope you have fun with this app! If so, please give a good rating and leave a comment. If you are not satisfied, please write a mail to email@example.com instead. Please describe what you don’t like plus give us a hint how it could be improved. You can also share this app with your best friend using the share button in the options menu - or use the Like button to find appformatics.com on Facebook.