Currently, will only work on Android 1.x. Will work on 2.x update.
* Image 2 Wallpaper introduces a brand new UI in v2.0. You can go back to the classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" button.
You can also activate this application via "Intent". Select a picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it with this application.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize selected image as you want or to fit to the home screen. In addition, you can keep the size of the image (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image arbitrary, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or the wallpaper.
- Tile the images or retain margins (borders).
- Set the color of the margins.
- Rotate, flip, crop the image.
- Save the image to the storage.
- Apply image effects: Gray scale, Sepia toning, Color level auto adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma correction and Blur.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this app.
* About the lock screen wallpaper: since Android OS doesn't provide standard APIs for this operation, this app cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it to the lock screen from the gallery with your device's standard tools.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Russian and German (and improved English): Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Polish: Thanks to Dawid Holko.
Turkish: Thanks to Can Elalmis.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese added in version 2.0 is by machine translation.)
Read instructions below for help.
Samsung Galaxy S 3 and > Lockscreen
Widget & Search for image option in preferences is (beta)
No Scroll issues within Android 4.4 and greater - looking into it.
Set your own images, Portrait, Landscape, and Crop; all with No Scroll or Scroll. Check out set Exact or Crop Exact! Set images from WW, file browser, or Android's Gallery (Share as). Check Home App compatibility with No Scroll option (only). Invert, flip, rotate, greyscale, share, and resize images too
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! No Scroll service will always run unless you turn it off from within preferences. No Scroll will not work if off.
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! Please read about WW options below so you understand how WW works
How WW works. WW will take any size image and set it as your wallpaper; which means you are no longer forced to Crop a large image to set it as wallpaper (Auto resize images). Images are found by a media scan. No Scroll is not compatible with all Home Apps. LauncherPro & ADW work well.
There are 10 options and they all do something a little different. There are 9 set options available. 9 options include: Crop Exact, Crop Landscape, Crop Portrait, Crop Scale, Exact, Scale, Stretch Landscape, Stretch Portrait, and Solid Color. All of which can be set with: Scroll or No Scroll. Save will save with all the same options, but will not set the wallpaper. Instead your auto-resized image will be saved in the WallpaperWizardrii directory; which you can set with another app if you have issues setting with WW.
Crop Exact: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be displayed the same as it would being displayed within the app. IE image is not scaled to fill up the display.
Crop Landscape: will crop the image with proportional landscape. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed as Android's default.
Crop Portrait: will crop the image with proportional portrait. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed with a background color to the left and right of the image.
Crop Scale: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be scaled up to best fit the displayed. Image crop selection Portrait will scale up portrait, and Landscape will scale up landscape.
Exact: will set the image as seen within WW. This means how ever you adjust the image in size via the Scroll bar will determine the Wallpaper look.
Scale: will expand or shrink any image to fit best within the display. Portrait images are measured by height and Landscape images are measured by width. If the image cannot scale to the exact dimensions of your display their might be some boarders around your image.
Stretch: (Landscape or Portrait) will expand or shrink any image to fit exactly in the display. No boarders will be shown and image my not scale proportionately. IE why its called stretch.
Solid Color: This will set only the background color as it was selected from the main window.
NOTE: WW cannot take small images and make them larger without it being pixalated. Depixalated algorithms are not implemented.
If you have any issues you can always rollback to an earlier release that worked for you by: Menu->Preference->Rollback and download that version and install it.
Key Word Search:
Crop Wallpaper; Set Wallpaper; Resize Wallpaper; Crop portrait; Crop landscape; Set Wallpaper portrait; Set Wallpaper landscape; Set Overall Wallpaper; Set Overall Image; Set Image as Wallpaper; Set as wallpaper; Set image as wallpaper; wallpaper settings; greyscale image; Auto resize wallpaper; Flip image; stretch image; mirror image; save wallpaper; resize image; share wallpaper; invert image; Histogram Equalization, Binary Image, Gamma Correction, Saturation, Binarize; Wallpaper History; Save current wallpaper
- 'overall' mode for avoiding unexpected image zoom.
- 'avoid status bar','avoid navigation bar' for just-fit image size to home screen.
- 'fullcolor loading' and 'dither output' for image quality and decrease byte size of wallpaper.
If you want to stop scroll wallpaper, please find home screen app that has the option.
SET_WALLPAPER for set wallpaper
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for read image
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for delete image
Have fun personalizing your device with images of friends, family members, special memories—anything you choose! You can even use images stored on an SD card.
--- Schedule your wallpaper to change automatically! ---
With this application, you can select any saved image and have it automatically be displayed as your wallpaper for a set amount of time. You can even set the wallpaper to be changed when the screen is off, and this app won’t interfere with any other operations. You can choose to show images from newest to oldest, oldest to newest, or randomly. You can also set the app to start automatically when you turn the power on.
--- Automatic resizing! ---
Choose one of three settings for the display of your image: no adjustments, full display, or no gaps. The no gaps feature automatically adjusts your image to fit your screen perfectly.
--- Many intervals to choose from! ---
It’s possible to change your wallpaper image in intervals from every five minutes to once a day.
--- Unlimited wallpaper images! ---
There is no limit to the number of images you can register to AWC3. As long as you have space, you can register an image to AWC3.
--- Saves memory! ---
This app does not create unnecessary copies of your images to use as wallpaper. Instead, in order to save memory, it only registers the file information of images selected for use as wallpaper.
--- Saves energy! ---
When your screen is off, changes to your wallpaper are limited to once in order to save energy. Until you turn your screen on again, the wallpaper won’t be changed. (This feature went live with version 3.3. Not only is this feature intended to save battery life, but it also corrected a bug when trying to operate the device after the screen comes out of sleep mode.)
--- Improved response! ---
In order to avoid interfering with the normal operation of your device, special consideration was taken to separate the wallpaper changing program and the program that controls your device’s display. (If you notice a one-second delay in your device’s responsiveness, this is a problem with your device’s Android system or the device itself.)
--- Choose your notifications! ---
An icon can be set to display on your device’s status bar whenever the application is activated. Each time the wallpaper changes, the icon will animate. You can also have notifications displayed via toast window (short message). Both of these notifications can be turned off. The AWC3 widget on your home screen, which allows you to change the wallpaper at a tap without starting up the app, also animates whenever changes to the wallpaper are made, and the color changes when the on/off status of the app changes.
--- Notices ---
This application will connect to the internet to display advertisements.
This application has been tested on Xperia, Galaxy-S, and Galaxy Tab devices.
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
Install the app, in advance, any size
Jin is also easy to send mail if you put shrink Decide!
People have trouble setting the "automatic" means shaking some items.
Just check the image from the gallery, "sharing" choose Since this app will be appreciated in the list, select the application of this And please. Once you have resized, then you want to launch apps Displays the list.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.