Help pls Hello, Please help me with the following error occurred on my Samsung S5 (SM-G900F with android 6.0.1): SIM State - Socket Connect error. The phone is rooted and the access for the app was granted in SuperSU. In addition, I saw the following error in installation app: Connect to SIM - Parameter 'ResultCode' is not 'OK'. Many thanks in advance,
Looks great, Three hate it. Unfortunately it looks like the three network will not allow access to it's sim. Probably so you can't setup a hotspot it doesn't know about. Like you can with a VW Bluetooth module. AFAIK in the UK it is only three that stops this, I tried with an oppo find 7, I even tried different ROMs. Thanks for making this app.
Works great! Ace
still doesn't work with sony xperia z1 compact and android 5.0.2 - there is always an error: exception "attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.android_rsap.rsap.j.h()' on a null object reference. if you can fix this problem, 5 stars will definately follow!
Not working Not sure if oneplus is not supported, but keeps saying its not connected.
- Bluetooth fix for Android 7
- Fixes for older Android versions
- Complete redesign
- Stop built-in rSAP services
- Fix for CM11
- Fixes for SELinux
- Better support for Android 4.3
- Support for Xiaomi MI2
- Bugfix HTC phones: Bluetooth off/on disabled rSAP
- Fixes for older HTC phones and CM11 nightlies
- Support for multi-SIM phones (MediaTek)
- Diagnostics for SIM access
- Fix: no rSAP after airplane mode on some phones