Garbage, stops working after every phone update, unfriendly sarcastic response from app creator. Avoid!
Works exactly as stated!
Fixed with plugin! The app itself is ruining fine, but once you go out of the car, SIM cannot be connected to phone again. You need manually go to rSAP --> Settings --> Check SIM Access. After that procedure completes, SIM is back again. But this is really wasting of a time. I thought it will connect SIM to a phone once again you put the keys of the car into you pocket and go away without even thinking about it. BT turning off or rSAP app disabling manually not working as well.
I am very happy with this App. It's working perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) (SM-A9000). It is a Dual SIM device and the 1st SIM is allways used.
Works Got this working on my rooted nexus 5. Had to revert to an older radio that supported rsap. Only reason I dropped a star is I have to reconnect every few days.
Samsung s3 plus MB w209 command. Works well with version 1 handset. Most difficult bit was rooting the phone. The rest easy Reads the contacts off the sim. Trial worked well so bought the full version which installEd retaining the blue tooth password.
- Fixes for older Android versions
- Complete redesign
- Stop built-in rSAP services
- Fix for CM12
- Fix for CM11
- Fixes for SELinux
- Support for multi-SIM phones (MediaTek)
- Diagnostics for SIM access
- Fix: no rSAP after airplane mode on some phones2.4
- Better support for Android 4.3
- Support for Xiaomi MI2
- Fixes for older HTC phones and CM11 nightlies
- Choose notification sound
- Bugfix HTC phones: Bluetooth off/on disabled rSAP