Works Got this working on my rooted nexus 5. Had to revert to an older radio that supported rsap. Only reason I dropped a star is I have to reconnect every few days.
Samsung s3 plus MB w209 command. Works well with version 1 handset. Most difficult bit was rooting the phone. The rest easy Reads the contacts off the sim. Trial worked well so bought the full version which installEd retaining the blue tooth password.
Not working Error: system library file not found ,is this a compatible phone
It works! My HTC One M8 wouldn't connect to my Audi Connect for data until I installed this. Google maps and data now work. Passengers can now use in car WiFi to access internet.
It works. Connected my rooted Xperia Z1 to my VW RNS510 instantly.
Perfect Been using it for almost a year now and I can say that it is the best program for me and my 2005 Benz w203. Using Nexus 4 with CM11
- Fix for CM12
- Fix for CM11
- Fixes for SELinux
- Support for multi-SIM phones (MediaTek)
- Diagnostics for SIM access
- Fix: no rSAP after airplane mode on some phones2.4
- Better support for Android 4.3
- Support for Xiaomi MI2
- Fixes for older HTC phones and CM11 nightlies
- Choose notification sound
- Bugfix HTC phones: Bluetooth off/on disabled rSAP