Help pls!! Hello, Please help me with the following error occurred on my Samsung S5 (SM-G900F with android 6.0.1): SIM State - Socket Connect error. The phone is rooted and the access for the app was granted in SuperSU. In addition, I saw the following error in installation app: Connect to SIM - Parameter 'ResultCode' is not 'OK'. Many thanks in advance,
The best The only way to connect a lot of devices to rsap adapter... Thanks!
When will the galaxy s6 be supported?
Rubberknuckle A great app. After spending so much on a German car, it was pleasing to be able to facilitate the use of all it's telephone features. This review however, will not allow me to select more than one star, so I do not it very highly at all!
Paul Fabbri Doesn't work please refund
- Updated several system files
- New user interface
- Fix for Nexus 6 and the recent Nexus updates
- Fix for QMI_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED for some 64 bit phones
- Fix for QMI_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED for 32 bit phones
- Fix for 64 bit Qualcomm
- Fixed recovery zip file generation
- Fix for SGS 3 with CM 13
- Fix for recovery installation
- Fix for Nexus 4 with CM 13
- Support for 64 bit Samsung
- Support for 64 bit MediaTek and Qualcomm