When you click on a news headline, the full article will open in a web version of Yandex.News that has been specially adapted for Android.
The widget can be used in both compact (1x4) and full-screen (4x4) mode. In compact mode, it automatically scrolls through the news headlines, while full-screen mode lets you browse the news by a topic of your choice.
The news feed is updated 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and all the stories are provided by leading news agencies.
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are email@example.com and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
AUDIO EFFECTS: Always dreamed of playing more podcasts, but don't have time? Use our silence removal feature to dynamically speed up podcasts. Podcasters talking too softly? Give them a (volume) boost!
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
UP NEXT: Quickly see what's coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
MATERIAL DESIGN: We work day (and sometimes even night) so that your podcast app always feels up to date and modern. Come to the promised land: where subtle animations, vivid colors and a well designed app meet at last.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.
Yahoo News Digest provides a definitive summary of all the important, need-to-know news. Digests are delivered twice a day - once in the morning and once in the evening. All the top stories are summarized and presented with the key information that you need to stay on top of what’s happening.
Each story is created from multiple sources to present the essential bits and pieces of information, known as “atoms”. Atoms are key quotes, images, videos, maps, infographs, and Wikipedia excerpts among others. These atomic units provide a unique context to the news. Our stories are both algorithmically and hand curated to ensure high quality, and come with a textual summary.
Yahoo News Digest makes your reading experience comprehensive, effortless, and complete. Our goal is to inform you of all the key headlines you need to know and allow you to share the news with others.
We are committed to building the best mobile experience and are interested in your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/235999
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Install and update your device with the latest Android version updates, Samsung Kies news, OS updates and ROMs with Samsung Update - the best app for accessing and installing the latest Samsung Android versions updates!
✓ Samsung Updates
✓ Samsung Kies News and Updates
✓ Android Version Updates
✓ Android Tips & Tricks
✓ Android Operating System (OS) Updates
✓ Android Themes
✓ Android Widgets and System Firmware Versions Emulator Tools
✓ Cyanogen Mod Kernels, Firmware and Updates
✓ Firmware and Kernel Version Updates
✓ Samsung Kies Software Updates
Samsung Update curates articles, blog posts and technology news feed items from top publications and technology news sites such as Engadget, Android Authority, Yahoo News, Android Central, Tech Radar, Drippler, Feedly, Phandroid, The Verge, Gizmodo, Mashable, Android Guys, TalkAndroid, Droid Gamers, XDA Developers, Android Police, Land Of Droid, AndroidSpin and ZDNet amongst others, ensuring that you receive high quality, reliable technology news and headlines from all across the Android world!
Samsung Update is your one stop newsreader and OS update helper for accessing –
- The best operating system OS updates, latest Android version firmware updates, Android operating system updates, system version updates and upgrades for Android Kitkat, Android Lollipop, Android Jellybean and others!
- Custom ROM, hacks, themes and HD wallpapers for your smartphone or tablet
- Android phone, mobile and tablet rooting tools and step-by-step instructions, manuals, tutorials and guides
- Thousands of technology news, how to articles, daily tips, tech secrets and tricks
- Reviews and news of top Android apps, tech widgets and cool video games
- Top Android software, Samsung Kies update software, (apps and games) and hardware reviews such as wearable tech, gadgets, tools and accessories
- Trending and noteworthy technology news, tech tips and updates from the Android world
Samsung Update supports Android versions - Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair, Donut, Cupcake, Honeycomb (3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Ice Cream Sandwich ICS (4.0), Jellybean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Kitkat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0)
Latest Android versions list, upgrade options, firmware and operating system updates for various Android smartphones and tablets like - Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S 2, Samsung B2100, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, Samsung Duos, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Champ, Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2, Samsung Star, samsung i9000, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 3, Samsung Corby, Samsung i9100, Samsung Omnia 7, Samsung S5620, Samsung C3050, Samsung C3300, Samsung B3410, Samsung i5500, Android One Plus One Smartphones
So, what are you waiting for? Download Samsung Update, keep updated with the latest Samsung updates, latest technology news, Android versions, firmware and Android operating system updates!
* A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
* Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
* Improved app performance including speed and stability
* Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
* A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
* Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
* Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
* Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Twilight Mode: darken your screen for more comfortable reading in low light
* Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
* Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
* Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
Download the NYTimes app for Android FREE today and subscribe to receive your first 14-days at no cost*. All users can access up to 10 free news articles per month, from any section: national news, world news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinion and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International edition, The International New York Times, with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural stories from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
For unlimited access to the NYTimes app for Android, subscribe now and get your first 14-days at no cost via Google Play*. Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access which includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions auto-renew.
The NYT app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.1+), including Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, HTC One and beyond.
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
* Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
Highy Configurable Google Reader / RSS / ATOM - News Reader App Widget for your homescreen
Please manually refresh widgets that stay empty after update for instant results - or try the new features
If something doesn't work, please report over www.atomarss.de und don't give bad ratings - I can give no direct feedback or advice. Thanks.
** Make sure you have enabled scrollable widgets in your Launcher - or use Android > 3.0 **
* Honeycomb Compatibility
* Ice Cream Sandwich Compatibility
* Google reader by OAuth (doesn't asks for passwort, uses phone credentials)
** restrict Google Reader feeds to selected folders
* still supports Google Reader by username and passwort
* Google News Search
* Supports displaying stocks with different modes (portfolio mode!)
* Supports Feedzilla category browsing and subscription
* Highly configurable outfit
** Resizable widgets (1x1 is there for arbitrary sized widgets in Android >= 3.0)
** Offers a space efficent pure layout (invisible buttons, not header, no footer)
** Offers different widget-background
** Offers different news-entrylayouts (different imagepositions, different entry-backgrounds)
** Change text-sizes, text-colors
** Change how feeds colors are shown (also transparent is supported)
* Backup ands restore your widget-configurations
* supports multiple widgets
* Sharing of news over Android sharing features
* Jump to your system browser from within browser
* Switch through all news within browser
* Categorize feeds
** Offers fast switching between categories in extended widget (shows up to 5 categories to switch to)
* Mark news as read (also synchronizes back to Google Reader)
* Show only unread news
** no guaranty is taken for correctness or completeness of shown information
** please commit bugs and problems
** Advice: not every feed offers images. If you think the feed contains images, that are not shown, please tell me the feed-url, so I can fix it.
** Advice 2: if no news are shown, probably the used launchers doesn't support scrollable widgets. Please try LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, Zeamlauncher or such, activate scrollable support und try again. Thanks! - In Android >3.0 the original launcher should work.
** Security: it's a feature that your passwort isn't backed up for Google Reader (username/password)-Feeds! - It's recommended to use the new Google Reader authentification anyway
::: scrollable news widget, scrollable widget, news widget, Google Reader widget, Google News widget, RSS widget, ATOM widget, stocks widget, Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS ::
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Recommended by Samsung, Amazon, Verizon and AT&T
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
★ Drippler supports Android version 2.3 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One M9, HTC One M8, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG G3, LG G2, LG Optimus
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
Highly customizable, can operate offline and requires minimum amount of privileges.
★ Highlights ★
✔ 4 attractive customizable widgets (include 2 scrollable widgets and 2 widgets for lock screen)
✔ 4 different styles for each widget and application UI
✔ 10 levels of opacity for widgets
✔ Can operate offline (all news from all sources can be loaded for later reading, news from any source is supported not just from predefined sources)
✔ Search and subscribe on any feed in Google News
✔ Custom RSS/ATOM-feeds
✔ Weather forecast for many cities at one page (configurable)
✔ News for all countries
✔ You can read any news in text version
This app uses Google News RSS as main news source.
With N1 INFO news teams in each of the three countries stay informed with all news, headlines, breaking news, live updates and reports.
N1 news gathering brings you news as it happens, when is happens with objective and professional approach from our award winning staff.
• get all news and live updates
• watch N1 news channels and access video and photo
• get in depth coverage of all relevant news from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia
N1 is exclusive CNN news affiliate channel for Adria region.
***You will need to download the pages and sounds separately***
This program features:
* 100% correct Koran based on images of Madinah Mos'haf by King Fahad Complex for printing Quran
* Six types of images: with borders and without, Mujawwad, blue, green and brown pages
* Flip pages by slide or buttons
* Reading in Lanscape or Portrait
* Night reading option
* Zoom in capability with ability to change pages inside zoom mode
* Settings Language: Arabic/English
* 13 audio Qoran reciters: Ajmi, Muaqli, Shaatri, Hudhafi, Abdulbasit, Sudais, Basfar, Husari, Menshawi, Afasy, Ghamdi, Shuraim, Rafai
* option to repeat Kuran audio by Aya, Sura, page, or continuous audio recitation
* option to add a timer in seconds between each Aya (to help with recitation)
* 10 audio tracks for prayers (Dou'a)
* 3 books of Tafseer: Al-Saadi, Al-Muyassar, and Al-Jalalayn (Arabic Only)
* English translation based on Sahih International
* Search by words in arabic or english
* Copy Ayas from search page and pasting them in any program by long pressing on the selected Aya
* Copy sections of the books by long press
* Add notes to each page with the possibility of hide/unhide through settings
* Bookmarks: static (reference location for future reading) and dynamic (saves the last page read)
* Go to by Qur'an page, Sura, Hezb, Robo or Juz'
* Option of keeping the screen On
* Short cut to menu by long press on the page directly without the need to click on menues
* Hide/unhide header, buttons, and notes from Settings
* Header bar disappear automatically after a few seconds
* Display two pages at the same time in landscape mode (good for tablets)
* Option to make the index page as main page (through settings then restart application)
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact me before down rating the application. Giving high rating will assist in spreading the program to more Muslims through the use of featured programs. Any suggestions to improve the application are welcomed.
The website for the program is:
Please do include me, my parents and my family in your prayers.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
Мы бы и сами были рады читать только лучшее, но наша работа - делать это для вас. А кто кроме нас? Никто!
Новости, видеообзоры, аналитика, подкасты, опросы, обзоры лучших игр и полезных приложений - это лишь малая часть того, что вы получите установив приложение, которое выполнено в строгом соответствии с новомодным material design (да-да, мы проверяли).
С помощью нашего приложения вы сможете:
- Читать самые свежие новости с экрана вашего смартфона или планшета
- Смотреть видеообзоры самых громких новинок
- Комментировать все прочитанное и просмотренное
- Участвовать в интерактивных голосованиях
- Получать уведомления о выходе новых материалов
- Слушать еженедельные подкасты
- Искать материалы или добавлять их в избранное для быстрого доступа к ним даже если вы находитесь в режиме off-line
Оставляйте свои пожелания и комментарии по приложению в Google Play.
Да прибудет с вами Сила!
Nato nel 2009, il blog è una idea di Luigi Lucci e fa parte di un network più ampio che comprende altri sistemi operativi e settori tecnologici; questo permette di integrare le notizie, approfondirle, fare confronti tra apps su diverse piattaforme.
Se ti piace il blog o trovi qualcosa di utile un click non ti costa nulla ma per me vuol dire tanto oltre all'apprezzamento per il mio lavoro.
Già al lavoro per funzioni aggiuntive/layout che verrà rilasciata in estate.
1- iPhone e iOS: http://www.iphoneland.it
2- Tablet e sistemi operativi: http://www.mondotablet.com/
Nel logo principale anche quello di Androida.it perchè sono il proprietario di quel sito oltre che blogger.
Potete trovare l'app di Androidissimo anche su SlideMe.org
tag: ios android mac app store blog google androidissimo.com androidissimo news best android blog chrome web store ipad
Dalla schermata iniziale è possibile accedere a News che presenta in lista tutte le ultime notizie scritte sul blog oppure navigare tra categorie precise se cercate app particolari.
NON hai un Mac? Spesso e volentieri parlo anche di apps del Chrome Web Store Google quindi compatibili con Linux, Windows, Mac e Chrome OS da browser Web Chrome e sono tutte gratuite quindi perchè non provarla comunque?
Scrivimi una mail se hai difficoltà oppure contattami tramite l'account Twitter @WaveOfMagic
MacLand.it è un blog di proprietà di Luigi Lucci.
Twitter di MacLand: https://twitter.com/#!/MacLandIT
Se vuoi leggere notizie anche per iPhone - iOS: http://www.iphoneland.it/
Il blog dedicato a Android del network: http://www.androidissimo.com/
Il blog dedicato a tablet di ogni sistema operativo: http://www.mondotablet.com/
tags: mac app store apps review apple application osx store lion snow leopard imac macbook pro mini chrome web store linux apps html5 google browser extension apps internet