Experience The New York Times’s award-winning journalism. Get the latest news, elegantly presented with enhanced imagery, multimedia and streamlined navigation. Stay informed on world news, national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International Edition with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural content from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
Named Editors’ Choice as one of the top apps on Google Play, The New York Times app connects you to your favorite newspaper anywhere you are, anytime you want to read it. We’re breaking news, world news and national news in your pocket.
Download the NYTimes Android app for FREE today, and subscribe to receive your first 14 days at no cost. All users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
• Breaking news alerts — be the first to know about current events as soon as they occur
• Get the latest news in less time with automatic background refresh
• Save NYT articles to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
• Customize your news experience with home screen widgets
• Share The Times’s articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
• Sit back and have the latest NYT news read to you aloud with text to speech
• Read more comfortably in low-light with “night mode"
• Miss recent world news or national news? Quickly search by topic, name or interest
• Join the conversations — view and write comments on articles, or use speech-to-text to “speak in” comments
• Get a daily photo preview of the day’s top stories in the Android notification area
• Have a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen)? Annotate articles and save your notes for future reference
For unlimited access to our award-winning journalism, subscribe now and get your first 14 days free via Google Play.* Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions are auto-renewable.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
*Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
Yahoo News Digest provides a definitive summary of all the important, need-to-know news. Digests are delivered twice a day - once in the morning and once in the evening. All the top stories are summarized and presented with the key information that you need to stay on top of what’s happening.
Each story is created from multiple sources to present the essential bits and pieces of information, known as “atoms”. Atoms are key quotes, images, videos, maps, infographs, and Wikipedia excerpts among others. These atomic units provide a unique context to the news. Our stories are both algorithmically and hand curated to ensure high quality, and come with a textual summary.
Yahoo News Digest makes your reading experience comprehensive, effortless, and complete. Our goal is to inform you of all the key headlines you need to know and allow you to share the news with others.
We are committed to building the best mobile experience and are interested in your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/235999
Unlock News+ features:
* Multi Services
* No Ads
* Widgets (coming soon)
* Voice Reading
* Support development
Brought to you by the creators of gReader.
*** About News+ ***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
When you click on a news headline, the full article will open in a web version of Yandex.News that has been specially adapted for Android.
The widget can be used in both compact (1x4) and full-screen (4x4) mode. In compact mode, it automatically scrolls through the news headlines, while full-screen mode lets you browse the news by a topic of your choice.
The news feed is updated 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and all the stories are provided by leading news agencies.
★ Must Have App - Live Mint ★
★ World Class app from Indian App Developer - Next Big What ★
★ Winner GSMA Mobile Award for Best Mobile Publishing Product ★
★ Winner mBillionth Award for News & Journalism ★
Join over 50 million people in India who love and use NewsHunt to read News, eBooks and Magazines in 12 languages. NewsHunt brings together largest collection of regional language news & ebooks from the world.
• Read News from National & Regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Support for 11 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn't support the language & font. Latest news available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya & Urdu
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Opt in to get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Set text size and background color to suit your preference
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Share News over SMS, Whatsapp, Email, Facebook or any other app you have installed
• Features hundreds of fully licensed partners including The Indian Express, Rajasthan Patrika, Prabhat Khabar, Mathrubhumi, lokmat, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi), Siasat & more
BOOK STORE/READER FEATURES
• Browse, download and read the largest collection of regional language eBooks. Read authors including Surendra Mohan Pathak, Chetan Bhagat, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Murthy, Kannadhasan, and Deepak Chopra as well as international best selling authors.
• Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to Alice in Wonderland
• Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases in every category including New York Times® best sellers.
• Read mobile optimized magazines & magazine singles(single articles) from leading magazines like Saras Salil, Caravan, Stardust, Champak, Savvy, Grihshobha & Manohar Kahaniyan.
• Pay using your mobile phone in addition to your credit/debit cards - Buy eBook using your mobile operator. Available for Indian customers only.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, and background color to read your books.
To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to email@example.com
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android supports a wide range phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large scweather
ly and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase view
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
★ The latest from the blog. That means news, reviews, editorials - everything you can get from AndroidCentral.com, we've go it it here as well.
★ Widgets for the home screen and lock screen.
★ Comment on stories. We know you have an opinion. We know you like to point out typos. Now you can do it easily from our app.
★ Tip us to news stories. Get a spy shot of an unreleased phone? Have a story you think we need to see? Send it straight to us from the app.
★ Full access to the Android Central Forums. This is *the* best place to get fast and friendly help with your Android smartphone, or to discuss the latest news and rumors.
★ Videos: Watch every video we've ever uploaded to YouTube. In fact, watch them twice.
★ Podcasts: Listen to every episode of the Android Central Podcast right in our app!
★ Wallpapers: You've got full access to our user-submitted wallpaper gallery. Download your favorite directly to your phone!
★ Shop for accessories: We've teamed up with ShopAndroid.com to make it easier than ever to pick up the latest charger, cable, dock, headset - whatever you need to make the most of your smartphone.
★ Mobile Nations Passport: You can sign in with your Mobile Nations Passport account to leave comments or to post in the forums. And we're working hard on making this even easier in future versions. Hang tight!
WHAT'S (STILL) IN THE WORKS
★ Improved tablet design.
APP PERMISSIONS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Here's why this app asks permission for certain things, in plain English:
★ Modify of delete the contents of your USB storage: This is for storing the images and little thumbnails in the app, so that it doesn't have to download them each and every time. That'd be bad.
★ Full network access: Everything we do comes from the Internet. Therefore, this app needs access to the Internet.
★ Set wallpaper: Used by, interestingly enough, our wallpaper gallery. Want to download and use a wallpaper from our gallery? You have to have this permission.
★ Test access to protected storage: It's possible for USB storage (see the first bullet point here) to be protected. This tests for that and declares that it's testing for that.
★ Access Network State (added July 2013): We've added Quantcast and Flurry analytics. We've used Quantcast on the traditional web side of things forever (http://www.quantcast.com/androidcentral.com) as sort of a transparent look at traffic. Flurry gives us an anonymous look at how and where our app is being used, and it'll help us make the app better. More than 300,000 apps use Flurry analytics. You can find out more at http://www.flurry.com/flurry-analytics.html.
Did you really read this far? Good for you. You rock. Thanks for downloading this app. And stay tuned for the next version, which will be even better than this one. Namaste.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Highy Configurable Google Reader / RSS / ATOM - News Reader App Widget for your homescreen
Please manually refresh widgets that stay empty after update for instant results - or try the new features
If something doesn't work, please report over www.atomarss.de und don't give bad ratings - I can give no direct feedback or advice. Thanks.
** Make sure you have enabled scrollable widgets in your Launcher - or use Android > 3.0 **
* Honeycomb Compatibility
* Ice Cream Sandwich Compatibility
* Google reader by OAuth (doesn't asks for passwort, uses phone credentials)
** restrict Google Reader feeds to selected folders
* still supports Google Reader by username and passwort
* Google News Search
* Supports displaying stocks with different modes (portfolio mode!)
* Supports Feedzilla category browsing and subscription
* Highly configurable outfit
** Resizable widgets (1x1 is there for arbitrary sized widgets in Android >= 3.0)
** Offers a space efficent pure layout (invisible buttons, not header, no footer)
** Offers different widget-background
** Offers different news-entrylayouts (different imagepositions, different entry-backgrounds)
** Change text-sizes, text-colors
** Change how feeds colors are shown (also transparent is supported)
* Backup ands restore your widget-configurations
* supports multiple widgets
* Sharing of news over Android sharing features
* Jump to your system browser from within browser
* Switch through all news within browser
* Categorize feeds
** Offers fast switching between categories in extended widget (shows up to 5 categories to switch to)
* Mark news as read (also synchronizes back to Google Reader)
* Show only unread news
** no guaranty is taken for correctness or completeness of shown information
** please commit bugs and problems
** Advice: not every feed offers images. If you think the feed contains images, that are not shown, please tell me the feed-url, so I can fix it.
** Advice 2: if no news are shown, probably the used launchers doesn't support scrollable widgets. Please try LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, Zeamlauncher or such, activate scrollable support und try again. Thanks! - In Android >3.0 the original launcher should work.
** Security: it's a feature that your passwort isn't backed up for Google Reader (username/password)-Feeds! - It's recommended to use the new Google Reader authentification anyway
::: scrollable news widget, scrollable widget, news widget, Google Reader widget, Google News widget, RSS widget, ATOM widget, stocks widget, Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS ::
Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or
Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code
that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your
streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
A number of highly customizable widgets including scrollable Lists and Stacks, with custom update times and multiple backgrounds.
Find and add streams
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at email@example.com
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyTaptu
Twitter - http://twitter.com/taptu
Web - https://www.taptu.com
Situs penyedia informasi seputar perkembangan Android baik software maupun hardware yang digunakan.
Menginformasikan kepada Anda cara penggunaan, praktis, dan tips seputar gadget yang Anda gunakan.
- Menyajikan update berita mengenai Android (tutorial root, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery, Aplikasi, Tema, Modifikasi, download dan lainnya)
- Dengan sinkron konten, bisa baca informasi secara offline
- Ganti tema (Hitam/Putih)
- Share artikel ke aplikasi lain
- Tampilan Holo, swipe dengan mudah
- Fitur download langsung dari aplikasi
- Kolom oprek dari vendor seperti Google Nexus, Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Lenovo, HiSense, Advan, dan SONY
- Favorit artikel
- Unread indikator
- Mengatur ukuran teks artikel hingga menerjemahkan ke bahasa lain
- Widget aplikasi
More Features, visit http://oprekandroid.com
Follow Twitter @OprekAndroid
Keyword: News, Headlines, Berita, Berita Android, Tutorial, Tips & Trik, Android Indonesia
Highly customizable, can operate offline and requires minimum amount of privileges.
★ Highlights ★
✔ 4 attractive customizable widgets (include 2 scrollable widgets and 2 widgets for lock screen)
✔ 4 different styles for each widget and application UI
✔ 10 levels of opacity for widgets
✔ Can operate offline (all news from all sources can be loaded for later reading, news from any source is supported not just from predefined sources)
✔ Search and subscribe on any feed in Google News
✔ Custom RSS/ATOM-feeds
✔ Weather forecast for many cities at one page (configurable)
✔ News for all countries
✔ You can read any news in text version
This app uses Google News RSS as main news source.
Find and keep up with the latest -
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Operating System OS Updates
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Cyanogen Mod kernels and updates
✓ Firmware, kernel version updates
Samsung Update curates articles, blog posts and technology news feed items from top publications and technology news sites such as Engadget, Android Authority, Yahoo News, Android Central, Tech Radar, Drippler, Feedly, Phandroid, BBC, The Verge, Gizmodo, Mashable, Android Guys, TalkAndroid, Droid Gamers, XDA Developers, Android Police, Land Of Droid, AndroidSpin and ZDNet amongst others, ensuring that you receive high quality, reliable technology news and headlines from all across the globe
Samsung Update is your one stop newsreader and OS update helper for accessing –
- The best operating system OS, firmware version and system version updates and upgrades such as Android KitKat, Lollipop, Jelly Bean and others
- Custom ROM, hacks, themes and HD wallpapers for your smartphone
- Android phone and tablet rooting tools and step-by-step instructions, manuals, tutorials and guides
- Thousands of technology news, how to articles, daily tips, tech secrets and tricks
- Reviews and news of top Android apps, tech widgets and cool video games
- Top Android software (apps and games) and hardware reviews such as wearable tech, gadgets, tools and accessories
- Trending and noteworthy technology news, tech tips and updates in the Android world
Now find information technology IT news and answers to topics and questions such as - Which is the best free antivirus, virus protection Android app? How can I install Android operating system updates and from where? How to root my Android phone? Which are the best apps for rooted Android? How can I optimize for a faster Android device? How can I upgrade my phone’s system setting?
Samsung Update will keep you updated with these and many other questions, technology news, tricks and trending technology news items from all across the tech world to keep you in touch and help you get the daily dose right on your Android device!
Samsung Update supports versions - Honeycomb (3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Ice Cream Sandwich ICS (4.0), Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), KitKat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0)
Tested and working perfectly on - Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, ASUS, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Moto X, Motorola Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, HTC Desire, Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola Droid Razr
News from top countries such as United States of America USA, United Kingdom UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Malaysia, India, Germany, France, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, New Zealand, Russia, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, China, Taiwan, Belgium and Austria
So, what are you waiting for? Download Samsung Update, keep updated with the latest technology news, tips, tricks and updates and become a savvy Android technology expert!
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic weather update
- Re-sizable widgets
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OWM and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
These are required for getting your local weather using networking & WIFI location services.
Used to set the alarm when you press on the clock.
Used for in app payments
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: email@example.com
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos, and other web content for later. With Pocket, all your items go to one place, so you can view, organize and share them anytime, on any device, even offline.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links, keeping a long list of bookmarks, or simply letting tabs pile up in your browser for later. Just save them to Pocket, and they’ll be ready whenever you are.
WHAT CAN I SAVE FOR LATER?
Save articles, news stories, blog posts, videos, recipes, and any web links that you find online or from your favorite apps.
If it’s in Pocket, it’s seamlessly synced across your phone, tablet, and computer. Perfect for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
Read articles and watch videos in a beautiful easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Pocket even works when you’re offline. Access links and articles you’ve saved even without an Internet connection. You can also set Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
Archive or Favorite links you’ve read or watched. Add Tags to organize related content into topics or categories and stay in sync across all your devices.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with apps like Flipboard and Feedly, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. You can save for later with a single click from any share menu on your phone or your computer using our Browser Extensions or bookmarklets for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. After you’re done reading or watching, send the articles and videos you enjoyed to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or email.
Save as many articles, videos and links as you want. Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant items in your list, organized by topic, source, and length, so that you can always find something interesting to read or watch.
Upgrade anytime to Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience. Pocket Premium unlocks a permanent library for the articles and webpages you save; gives you full-text, topic, tag, and author search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for; and delivers suggested tags that take the work out of organizing your list.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Pocket is compatible with all Android devices running Android 2.3+.
Dalla schermata iniziale è possibile accedere a News che presenta in lista tutte le ultime notizie scritte sul blog oppure navigare tra categorie precise se cercate app particolari.
NON hai un Mac? Spesso e volentieri parlo anche di apps del Chrome Web Store Google quindi compatibili con Linux, Windows, Mac e Chrome OS da browser Web Chrome e sono tutte gratuite quindi perchè non provarla comunque?
Scrivimi una mail se hai difficoltà oppure contattami tramite l'account Twitter @WaveOfMagic
MacLand.it è un blog di proprietà di Luigi Lucci.
Twitter di MacLand: https://twitter.com/#!/MacLandIT
Se vuoi leggere notizie anche per iPhone - iOS: http://www.iphoneland.it/
Il blog dedicato a Android del network: http://www.androidissimo.com/
Il blog dedicato a tablet di ogni sistema operativo: http://www.mondotablet.com/
tags: mac app store apps review apple application osx store lion snow leopard imac macbook pro mini chrome web store linux apps html5 google browser extension apps internet
Nato nel 2009, il blog è una idea di Luigi Lucci e fa parte di un network più ampio che comprende altri sistemi operativi e settori tecnologici; questo permette di integrare le notizie, approfondirle, fare confronti tra apps su diverse piattaforme.
Se ti piace il blog o trovi qualcosa di utile un click non ti costa nulla ma per me vuol dire tanto oltre all'apprezzamento per il mio lavoro.
Già al lavoro per funzioni aggiuntive/layout che verrà rilasciata in estate.
1- iPhone e iOS: http://www.iphoneland.it
2- Tablet e sistemi operativi: http://www.mondotablet.com/
Nel logo principale anche quello di Androida.it perchè sono il proprietario di quel sito oltre che blogger.
Potete trovare l'app di Androidissimo anche su SlideMe.org
tag: ios android mac app store blog google androidissimo.com androidissimo news best android blog chrome web store ipad