Inspired by the app 'Regularly' which is no longer being developed.
Helps you keep track of those recurring tasks that might not have a set day or date to be done. I have a SIM card I need to use a 'paid event' every 6 months for it to stay free. I can plot that with this app.
Maybe you have an old friend you want to call once a month, Regular Reminders will help you remember to do this.
Perhaps you want to oil your bike chain every 3 months? It could be you want a reminder to get your dental checkup done every 6 months.
Track reminders and record completed reminders on www.regularreminders.uk
You can now add a one off event, set the created date to whenever it's due and be reminded with your other notifications when it's overdue.
App features -
- As many reminders, to whatever schedule you want
- Colour coded based on early/lateness
- Individually decide if the reminder should warrant a notification
- Set your notification time
- Decide on advanced warning of one or two days for notifications
- Add one off events
- Sync reminders through your Google account to allow swapping or multiple devices
- Can be accessed and managed through www.regularreminders.uk
- Import and Export data to your SD Card
All done in Material Design!