Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note II
If your device is not supported, you are welcome to try Lifesaver Mobile on your device and give us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy - learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make lifesaving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game: it throws you into three situations where people are choking, and having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go - and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 3 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk