The official app for the No. 1 community that writes about Android™ — AndroidCentral.com! This is your home to the latest news, reviews, opinions, editorial, podcasts — everything you need from the most trusted source for all things Android. Here's the deal:
★ The latest from the blog. That means news, reviews, editorials - everything you can get from AndroidCentral.com, we've go it it here as well.
★ Widgets for the home screen and lock screen.
★ Comment on stories. We know you have an opinion. We know you like to point out typos. Now you can do it easily from our app.
★ Tip us to news stories. Get a spy shot of an unreleased phone? Have a story you think we need to see? Send it straight to us from the app.
★ Full access to the Android Central Forums. This is *the* best place to get fast and friendly help with your Android smartphone, or to discuss the latest news and rumors.
★ Videos: Watch every video we've ever uploaded to YouTube. In fact, watch them twice.
★ Podcasts: Listen to every episode of the Android Central Podcast right in our app!
★ Wallpapers: You've got full access to our user-submitted wallpaper gallery. Download your favorite directly to your phone!
★ Shop for accessories: We've teamed up with ShopAndroid.com to make it easier than ever to pick up the latest charger, cable, dock, headset - whatever you need to make the most of your smartphone.
★ Mobile Nations Passport: You can sign in with your Mobile Nations Passport account to leave comments or to post in the forums. And we're working hard on making this even easier in future versions. Hang tight!
WHAT'S (STILL) IN THE WORKS
★ Improved tablet design.
APP PERMISSIONS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Here's why this app asks permission for certain things, in plain English:
★ Modify of delete the contents of your USB storage: This is for storing the images and little thumbnails in the app, so that it doesn't have to download them each and every time. That'd be bad.
★ Full network access: Everything we do comes from the Internet. Therefore, this app needs access to the Internet.
★ Set wallpaper: Used by, interestingly enough, our wallpaper gallery. Want to download and use a wallpaper from our gallery? You have to have this permission.
★ Test access to protected storage: It's possible for USB storage (see the first bullet point here) to be protected. This tests for that and declares that it's testing for that.
★ Access Network State (added July 2013): We've added Quantcast and Flurry analytics. We've used Quantcast on the traditional web side of things forever (http://www.quantcast.com/androidcentral.com) as sort of a transparent look at traffic. Flurry gives us an anonymous look at how and where our app is being used, and it'll help us make the app better. More than 300,000 apps use Flurry analytics. You can find out more at http://www.flurry.com/flurry-analytics.html.
Did you really read this far? Good for you. You rock. Thanks for downloading this app. And stay tuned for the next version, which will be even better than this one. Namaste.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Recommended by Samsung, Amazon, Verizon and AT&T
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
★ Drippler supports Android version 2.3 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
Choose and read the most famous Android News blogs and sites with your mobile in the fastest way possible.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in the Android World, newest games and app, updates and reviews, latest stories and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Android News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other news reader apps, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. The user interface is simple and immediate and its focus is on the news. Android News is the best app for the daily reader.
You can disable the feeds that you are not interested in to have only the news from your favorite websites.
Android News will show you the content of these public rss feeds:
* Android Central
* Android Police
* Android Authority
* Android And Me
* Android Guys
* Land of Droid
* The Android Arcade
* Droid Gamers
* Android Apps
* Android Headlines
* Android Reddit /r/android
* The Verge Android
* Android In Canada
* AndroidOS India
* XDA Developers
If you want another site to be included in the list, please send us an email.
We also appreciate critics and suggestions!
* Very fast and lightweight newsreader app
* User interface is immediate and simple to use
* Optimized for low bandwidth usage and high download speed
* Choose only the websites you want and change their order
* All the updates on Android OS: news, upgrades, top devices like Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Nexus and tablets like Nexus 7, reviews for the best apps and games and much more!
* Share the news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Whatsapp or any other app you have installed.
* The best for the daily reader
Icon contributed by JF Tolaguera
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the blogs and sites cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Operating System OS Updates
✓ Android versions and Samsung Kies news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android operating system updates
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets and system firmware versions emulator tools
✓ Latest Android mobile phones manuals and guides
✓ Cyanogen Mod kernels and updates
✓ Firmware and kernel version updates
✓ Samsung Kies software updates
Samsung Update curates articles, blog posts and technology news feed items from top publications and technology news sites such as Engadget, Android Authority, Yahoo News, Android Central, Tech Radar, Drippler, Feedly, Phandroid, The Verge, Gizmodo, Mashable, Android Guys, TalkAndroid, Droid Gamers, XDA Developers, Android Police, Land Of Droid, AndroidSpin and ZDNet amongst others, ensuring that you receive high quality, reliable technology news and headlines from all across the globe
Samsung Update is your one stop newsreader and OS update helper for accessing –
- The best operating system OS, latest Android firmware version, Android operating system updates, system version updates and upgrades such as Android Kitkat, Lollipop, JellyBean and others
- Custom ROM, hacks, themes and HD wallpapers for your smartphone
- Android phone, mobiles and tablet rooting tools and step-by-step instructions, manuals, tutorials and guides
- Thousands of technology news, how to articles, daily tips, tech secrets and tricks
- Reviews and news of top Android apps, tech widgets and cool video games
- Top Android software, Samsung Kies update software, (apps and games) and hardware reviews such as wearable tech, gadgets, tools and accessories
- Trending and noteworthy technology news, tech tips and updates in the Android world
Samsung Update supports Android versions - Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair, Donut, Cupcake, Honeycomb (3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Icecream Sandwich ICS (4.0), JellyBean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Kitkat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0)
Latest Android versions list, upgrade options, firmware and operating system updates for various Android smartphones and tablets like - Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S 2, Samsung B2100, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, Samsung Duos, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Champ, Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2, Samsung Star, samsung i9000, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 3, Samsung Corby, Samsung i9100, Samsung Omnia 7, Samsung S5620, Samsung C3050, Samsung C3300, Samsung B3410, Samsung i5500, Android One Smartphones
So, what are you waiting for? Download Samsung Update, keep updated with the latest technology news, Android versions, firmware and Android operating system updates!
The easiest and best way to take part in the Android Forums at Android Central. Using the Tapatalk standard of mobile forum browsing, you can peruse forum threads, reply, start new threads, reply to PMs and do everything you expect from the best and friendliest Android forums around.
This app will ask your permission for some things when you install it. Here's what those permissions mean, in plain English:
Full Internet access: You'll need to have access to the Internet to view and reply in the forums. Makes sense.
Read phone state and identity: Google says this allows the app to know when a phone call is coming in. That way, the app can pause itself and let you answer the call. We're not using your identity for anything; these two permissions are bundled together.
Modify/delete USB and SD card contents: When you see a picture posted in the AC Forums via the app, it needs to store it on your internal storage or SD card. Again, makes sense.
Prevent device from sleeping: When a notification is received (you can set those up in the app settings), the app will need to wake the device up so it can deliver it. (Yeah, it sounds a little backward.)
Control vibrator: Needed for notifications, so you can have your phone or tablet vibrate. Sounds a little dirty, though.
View network state/Wifi state: Because the app requires you to have a network connection, it needs to be able to *know* that you have a network connection. If you don't, it will tell you.
Automatically start at boot: The app will notify you about private messages and replies to subscribed topics. Without this permission, you would need to restart the app yourself each time you restart your phone to continue to get notifications.
Hope that helps clear up those scary, scary permissions. :p
Big Book, Sobriety Calculator, 12 Steps & Traditions, Find AA Meetings, Prayers.
The Big Book -
Original self-help guide featuring many stories.
Second edition, to avoid copyright issues.
Quick reference - 12 Steps and 12 Traditions, to help you stay on track.
Sobriety Calculator - Useful tool to find out exactly how long you have been sober.
Also features Prayers and quick access to find a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
Disclaimer: Only features stories from the 1st and 2nd editions of The Big Book. Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services. This app is not officially endorsed by AA World Services, nor is it recognized by that organization. This app is only available to U.S. customers.
Sobriety tool for those wishing to stay sober and enjoy life again.
Keywords: aa, alcoholics anonymous, alcoholism, treatment, 12 step program, 12 steps, sobriety, help, prayer, addiction, alcoholism, addict, helping, the big book, aa, AA, 12 steps aa companion
Juegos, Utilidades, Herramientas, Aplicaciones Sociales, Noticias, Entretenimiento, Multimedia, etc.
Todos los días tendrás en tu móvil lo mejor y lo último sobre las novedades Android.
¡No te pierdas nada, entérate de todo con nuestra aplicación!
Key features of TechDroid App:
• Sliding left menu with grouping
• Sync Now - To manually check new posts
• Switch Theme - To switch between various theme
• Last 24 Hours - To check all the latest posts of past 24hr
• All Unreads - To check which story you have missed
• All Stars - Favourite the post you like the most
• Sort By - Sort according to your preference
• Switch Layout - To switch the post style between List or Grid
• Translate - Translate the post in more than 63 different languages
• Notification - Get notification of new post as soon as it is posted on the web
• Follow - Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Widget - 4x1 & 4x2 widgets for home screen
• Synchronization - Detailed setting for background syncing, sync Interval, Wi-Fi only for article, Wi-Fi only for image and Wi-Fi only for download
TechDroid app supports the following Android versions:
• Android Eclair (Android 2.1)
• Android Froyo (Android 2.2 and up)
• Android Gingerbread (Android 2.3 and up)
• Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0 and up)
• Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0 and up)
• Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up)
• Android KitKat (Android 4.4 and up)
TechDroid - http://www.techdroid.in
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/techdroid_in
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/techdroid.in
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+TechDroidIn/posts
Situs penyedia informasi seputar perkembangan Android baik software maupun hardware yang digunakan.
Menginformasikan kepada Anda cara penggunaan, praktis, dan tips seputar gadget yang Anda gunakan.
- Menyajikan update berita mengenai Android (tutorial root, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery, Aplikasi, Tema, Modifikasi, download dan lainnya)
- Dengan sinkron konten, bisa baca informasi secara offline
- Ganti tema (Hitam/Putih)
- Share artikel ke aplikasi lain
- Tampilan Holo, swipe dengan mudah
- Fitur download langsung dari aplikasi
- Kolom oprek dari vendor seperti Google Nexus, Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Lenovo, HiSense, Advan, dan SONY
- Favorit artikel
- Unread indikator
- Mengatur ukuran teks artikel hingga menerjemahkan ke bahasa lain
- Widget aplikasi
More Features, visit http://oprekandroid.com
Follow Twitter @OprekAndroid
Keyword: News, Headlines, Berita, Berita Android, Tutorial, Tips & Trik, Android Indonesia
- Read anywhere, no internet connection required!
- Ability to change text size (On chapter list Menu -> Settings)
- Please rate!
I put this together so teens and adults can get easy, simple access to the Big Book.
PRESS THE MENU BUTTON TO ACCESS SETTINGS (Font Size).
Please feel free to send me any slogans you think are missing and I will try to add them to future updates.
After changing the theme the new theme will take after it completely unloads (not in the background), you can either close it with the back button or wait until you have used other apps and android unloads it. I will get this fixed.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Hubbl gives you personalised suggestions based on the applications you already have.
Want to tap your phone’s fullest potential? Join our users to get the latest in
· Android news
· Get the latest Software and Firmware upgrades
· Android Apps and game releases
· App recommendations based on your search history and interests
· Games tips, tricks and strategies
· Comprehensive app reviews
· Android manuals, guides and walkthroughs
· The latest tools and widgets
· Get amazing android themes, accessories and wallpapers
Make the best of your Android experience with Hubbl. Learn of apps and games you never knew existed.
You’ll be surprised at just how much your phone can do.
One app, a million new things; It’s time to Hubbl!
Esta aplicación tiene la opción de compartirse a manera de Paso 12.
Contiene Literatura específica A.A.
Nosotros mismos, no incrustamos publicidad alguna en esta aplicación.
Para evitar la publicidad molesta, recomendamos usar esta aplicación sin conexión a internet.