•Via WiFi and 3G/4G/LTE with an app.
•Number 1 travel app in over 40 countries!
•Free app, today with extra free trial credit!
•Rates are 90% lower than regular providers!
More than 1,000,000 users joined us in the last 6 months!
Low battery consumption, no advertisements and extremely low data usage. Rates do not depend on the country from which you call, but only on the country to which you call. Easy: the receiver sees only your current mobile number and you can call your contacts directly from within the app.
Praises about RingCredible:
• “an easy way to save money when phoning abroad” – The Financial Post
• “RingCredible is a great option with the same user experience as a normal cell call” – The Huffington Post
• “RingCredible empowers the user by offering everyone high-quality, reliable and cheap calls” – Business Journal
Example rates: Still not convinced?
Check out our cheap rates – check out all our rates!
Mobile: $ 0,01 Landline: $ 0,01
Europe (EU countries)
Mobile: $ 0,09 Landline: $ 0,03
Mobile: $ 0,01 Landline: $ 0,01
- Cheap rates -
With RingCredible, you can call across the globe for low calling rates – 90% cheaper than your mobile provider and 70% cheaper than Skype.
- Easy call credits top up -
You can use Google Wallet, Paypall, iDeal or credit cards to buy call credits directly from within in the app.
- No more worry about costs -
Don’t pay the premium price for minutes when you exceed your mobile monthly plan! Just switch to RingCredible for those extra minutes you need to get through the month. No hassle with monthly recurring costs, no bill shock.
- One account for all your devices -
Smartphone or tablet? Devices from different brands? Don’t worry. RingCredible has got you covered: one account for all your devices, regardless the platform.
- Bonus offer today only -
Just download the app, install and register, and you are ready to go – try it out with the trial credit we’ve put in your account (today only)!
The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls, sms, emails and missed calls.
--== Basic features ==--
- Full screen notification for incoming calls
- Full screen notification for outgoing calls
- Full screen notification for missed calls
- Full screen notification for incoming SMS
- Assign picture to groups of contacts (family, coworkers...)
- All buttons and texts are customizable
- Use pictures from sd card, internal camera, online gallery or facebook
- Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
- Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud your incoming calls, sms and mails
- Facebook integration : pick pictures from facebook or link your contacts with your facebook friends to update all profil pictures with one click
--== Advanced features ==--
- Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
- Theme support
- Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
- Answer by sliding the screen.
- Landscape support : high resolutions pictures can be set for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
- Video caller Id (beta)
- Block annoying contacts
--== How to use ==--
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
--== Know limitations ==--
This limitations are imposed by Google, there is nothing I can do about it.
- no support for double call
- no support for answering when bluetooth headset is plugged on ICS devices
- no dialpad inside FSCI (double tap to close and use stock dialpad)
--== Contact me ==--
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/@ChristopheNys
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Support for most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
• The record time is unlimited (on the full version)
• Delete all the records at once.
• Listen to the recordings through the application itself
• You have the recordings in a compact form occupying only little memory of your device.
• Have a practical and functional application on your device.
• Send the recordings by email ( going to the root folder of the application).
This application has the function to record all your calls, or just a few, as long as you select that option in the settings. The recordings are saved in a folder called "Gravador". The recording is completed, recording both the audio sender and receiver. This way, you always have a backup of your conversations.
NOTE: APPLICATION IN PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH and SPANISH.
IMPORTANT: Install the FREE version and test on your device, check that you can hear the audio from both the receiver and transmitter. For the FREE version, the recordings are limited on 20 seconds.
OBS: If you want to record calls from an app, check if it work before you buy the aplication.
Due to configuration, some devices can not perform recording in standard mode. So here's how to configure your device:http://www.eticasolucoes.com.br/index.php?pag=xpagina_us
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls - Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.
- Call ID - Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer the call
- Text ID - Know who is texting you if they are not in your phone contact list
- Call Blocker - Block spam calls, pesky telemarketers, or scams like the notorious “one ring”
- See social status, weather & news for your closest contacts.
- Automatically build your contacts list with names and addresses from WhitePages as you use your phone
A combined contacts list helps you find everyone in one place: people from your address book, your social networks, your recently identified calls or texts, plus the WhitePages directory of over 200 million people and businesses.
**50 Best Android Apps - TIME Magazine**
**Webby Award Nominee**
**Top 10 App - TIME Magazine **
** Android App of the Week - Gizmodo **
"WhitePages’ new Current Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - HuffingtonPost
WhitePages Current helps you:
- ID incoming and outgoing numbers, including people, businesses and mobile phones. Phone numbers without a name are a thing of the past!
-Protect yourself against phone scams with alerts on incoming and outgoing calls when a fraud or scam call is suspected including the 'one-ring' scam.
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information on your top callers and texters. Know what’s happening with friends and family by seeing status from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter without browsing through countless social network updates.
- Manage all your calls, texts and contacts in one place. Your Contacts list builds itself automatically based on who you call or text. Find everyone’s contact info easily with a single search across your networks and WhitePages.
- Block unwanted calls & texts* so you control who gets through. Avoid telemarketers, scammers, and even the occasional ex-significant other. (*Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat)
- Have some fun with infographics about your calling and texting habits. Share colorful charts with friends and family to show how you use your phone to communicate with others.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the Current widget.
* Caller ID may be post-call on Verizon Wireless and Sprint
"Pay for me" is a feature in which the receiver of the phone call pays the bill, instead of the caller. But this is a troublesome process. The caller has to memorize the receiver's phone number or write down before calling. Even the caller has to add some codes before and after the phone number.
Here comes "Free Calls for Grameen Phone".
1. No need to input the codes around the number. Just input the number and make your free call.
2. No need to remember the numbers just select the caller's number from the phone book and tap the call button.
3. You can easily get your balance information by just a tap on a button.
More updates like "Favorites", "Recent Calls" etc. are coming soon.
Rate it if you like this or to inspire the developer.
Call Receiver shows a picture when you get a phone call. It stays on your screen until you tap it. Missed a call? Forgot to check for an Android notification? You now know you got a call. Hit the button once for each call you received until it's done.
Auto AutoAnswer is an open sourced Android app forked from AutoAnswer.
First, I introduce the AutoAnswer Android app, which is open source project hosted in Google Code(https://code.google.com/p/auto-answer/). That AutoAnswer app was created by EverySoft(http://www.everysoft.com/).
I wanted that AutoAnswer can communicate with Android's automation apps such as Tasker or Locale by way of plugin, so I added additional automizing feature to original app. That's the reason why I prefixed duplicated Auto to app's name. And then I contacted the project owner by email, but in no vain. Email was returned with broken message, and that Google Code project seems to be deserted...
So I've uploaded the modified sources into github and you can get this app for free in Google's Playstore. My modification is just only one Receiver class, so my knowledge about original app's routines about call and bluetooth interruption is a very small bit.
If this app is not working on your device, then that' the end. :( You shoud find another good apps.
If you use an automation app like Tasker or Locale, you can get my related free plugin(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alogblog.aaa.plugin) in PlayStore.
The source of this app is uploaded in GitHub(https://github.com/alogblog/AutoAutoAnswer)
As I said above section, I'm not a creater of this app, but just a helper. So I don't know the exact function of Java source classes. If your phone doesn't work, I can't help but advice you to find another greate auto-answering apps out there. Sorry.
- Can enable/disable the auto answering feature. When enabled, its icon is always on notification bar. If you want to disble or change its configuaration, you can tap the notification menu. Below options are valid only when enabled.
- Can select which calls it has to auto answer.
- Calls from all callers
- Only my contacts
- Only starred contacts
- Can specify the delay seconds before auto answering, ex.) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 secs.
- Can turn on the speakphone when auto answering.
- Can use auto answering only when connected to Bluetooth headset.
- Can select not to auto answer if in call.
- Can automize those features on Tasker or Locale apps by using a plugin.
- Original AutoAnswer app, EverySoft(www.everysoft.com)
- Additional features for interacting with some automizing apps, Lee Kyung-joon(alogblog.com)
License of this app
- GNU GPL v3(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)
- This app uses Walrick(http://walrick.deviantART.com)'s phone icon, GPL
- This banner image of Google Play Store uses below free images,
- Finger image - GestureWorks(http://gestureworks.com/), CC BY-SA 3.0 US
- Telephone image - AIGA(http://www.aiga.org/), Public Domain
- Black remove image - Billy Barker(http://www.billybarker.net), Free for commercial use
- Phone image - Designmodo(http://designmodo.com/), CC BY 3.0
Flexible settings allow you to set call confirmations for necessary numbers.
Use the exceptions list to specify numbers that do not require call confirmation. By enabling the appropriate options, you can bypass confirmation for USSD requests and numbers from your phone book.
Using Call Confirm, you can specify only the numbers that need confirmation or select a range of numbers beginning with certain digits.
If you are using a Bluetooth headset, just enable the appropriate option and the application will be disabled at the right time.
One of the most useful features of the Call Confirm is the password protection (available only in PRO version). By setting a password, you can prevent your phone from making outgoing calls to foreign countries or paid services. Your child will not be able to make any expensive calls by accident.
- Option to disable when Bluetooth is enabled
- List of numbers that need call confirmation
- List of exceptions
- Option to exclude USSD request confirmations
- Option to exclude contact confirmations
- Password prompting when calling (only in PRO version)
- Password prompting on application start (only in PRO version)
- User-friendly interface with a large call button
- Add exceptions while confirming calls
- Small-sized application
If you have any questions about the application, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HINWEIS: Die neuere Version ist hier verfügbar: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.radiooperator.push
More from developer
Feel free to try our app and ask for full refund in less than 24 hours of your purchase if you don't find it useful.
* Speaks caller ID details, caller name (if phone number is stored in contacts) or phone number, when the phone RINGS or you receive SMS, even when you are on another call.
*It can Automatically reply to the caller by sending a message back saving your valuable time if you are busy and reject or miss a call.
OR quickly choose a message from message templates
*Can Speak message text.
*Highly customizable easy to use app. Choose as per your style and preference. You can configure it to speak for all calls, calls from contacts only, unknown contacts etc
*Customize message, which it speaks
*customize on basis of ringer mode
*Shake phone to stop ringing and speaking
*Start or stop whole app with a single click of button
Other features: Black List contacts, Mute Ringtone, message prefix and postfix, control Speech speed and pitch, Alias Names (for special contacts), share with friends etc.
*Automatic: Automatically sends SMS message to the caller when you reject or miss their call. You can also set customized SMS message for each contact in your phone book separately if you want.
* Manual (Default Mode): Shows pop-up automatically to send SMS when you reject or miss the call.
* Choose from message templates in pop-up or quickly type one
* Configurable message templates
*customize for which type of contacts it should show the popup. i.e. contacts in phonebook, unknown contacts etc.
For any bugs, feedback/feature request, please contact us.
Please write a helpful review on android market.
Read phone State: to intercept the phone number of incoming calls.
Send SMS: to send SMS to the caller.
Read Contacts: to identify if caller exists in your phone book contacts.
Modify Audio Settings: for Speech Settings to speak in different ringer modes
*Please write a useful review for other users. For any problems please contact us
*Please uninstall free version of Smart Receiver before using Pro Version
Our proud users really like the app. If you face any problems, please contact us and give one opportunity to help you before posting an unhelpful review.