Sometimes,your hands are full and you couldn't empty one hand to answer the call.
Don't worry.This app Auto Answer To Call could help you a lot!
How to Use:
First step is to enable the app which is also the most important.After activating this application,it could work normally.
Then,you could make some personal settings.It includes:
---Answer which calls.You could select to answer whose call automatically.This app enables you to select all callers, contacts or only starred.
---Delay Before Answer.Set the delay time as you wish.
---Allow you to force speakerphone or not.
---You could also only use BT Headset.
---If you are in call,you could also select not to answer.
2.For Android and tablets
3.Easy to control
4.Bring convenience to life
5.Some personalized setting
If you like it,please share it with your friends and family.
Waiting for your 5 stars!
The next users who download Smart Control can ask for a free complete license. Don't miss this opportunity !!! To request a free full license simply send an email through the function available in the app with the home button key-shaped.
What is Smart Control? Smart Control is not a simply app but a real on-board computer for cars OBD2 equipped.
The first smart on-board computer realized on Android platform, able to connect through diagnostic protocols using a compatible OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth device.In fact, thanks to information provided by diagnostic OBD2, Smart Control is able to calculate the consumption, detect the beginning and end of each move and store trips; In addition, it can calculate and track key performance data, such as power, torque and speed up or braking etc..
Warning: the app currently only supports ELM327 via bluetooth (no WIFI).
The app, in addition to providing the typical on-board computer functions, provides the historical data detected. For every move, you can view the location map and data recorded at various points; specially, the graphic travel trend:
The app also provides the last recorded position, in order to allow the user to navigate to coordinates.
It's also provided a recording section of refueling in order to check the fuel consumption, and compare the consumption data detected to the diagnostic data.
Functions of performance detected. Some examples, below:
- Speed up 0-100 km / h
- Speed up 0-50 km / h
- Pick up 40-70 …
Automatic performance recorded, is available on the historical data, generating
a message that can be listen thanks to the “Text To Speech” function.
Some messages provided:
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- Speed limit alert (configurable) by a custom message.
- Lack of autonomy: based on the OBD II fuel level detected, if available (otherwise calculated)
- Cruising Data
In addition, the reading messages can be heard on your car stereo thanks to a bluetooth device: in particular, the app automatically activates the speakerphone without requiring source selection.
We care customer's satisfaction, so if you have any problem do not hesitate to send a message by the specific function on the home of the app.
Attention: Smart Control has not yet been tested with Android 5.0 Lollipop so might not work properly. We are working to ensure its consistency as soon as possible. It has been tested on the main ELM327 devices.
The free version, has the following limitations:
- Keep only the last three trips and data;
- The average consumption and the other values are based on the last three trips available, with a poor precision;
- Show only the last two refuelings;
- Do not display the arrival position;
- Do not allow navigation to the last known position;
- Do not allow the user addition;
- During the trip, it allows only the display of acceleration 0-100 km / h
*** This is a Free and Trial Version of SmartReceiver Pro. There are lot of customizations available in Pro version. To buy or see full list of features, please visit Smart Receiver Pro on Android Market.***
Smart Receiver is a cool app that lets you handle incoming calls and SMS effectively when you are busy, in a meeting,while driving, or probably when you are on a date with your loved one.
Speech Feature (25 trials): Speak caller ID details name or number when someone calls you. Very helpful while you are busy with work or driving.
Manual SMS Feature (25 trials): Shows a popup when you reject or miss a call in Manual Mode. The popup will allow you to quickly select a message or write one.
All options that appear disabled in this free version are enabled in Smart Receiver Pro version. Please support us by buying the Smart Receiver pro version.
Unlimited Use Features
Automatic SMS: As always, following Automatic SMS features will remain free in Smart Receiver Free version. Set SMS to Automatic Mode from main screen to use following features.
* When some person from your phone book contact list calls you, Smart Receiver automatically Sends SMS message to the caller when you reject or miss their call.
* You can also set customized SMS message for each contact in your phone book separately if you want.
* Black List certain contacts by Disabling Smart Receiver for particular contacts. Once disabled for a contacts SMS will not be sent to that contact when you reject or miss the call of that contact.
* Can be used to send SMS even if the caller is not in your phone book. (This feature is Disabled by default,but you can change it in settings).
* This app smartly helps you in giving a good feel factor to your callers by informing them that their call is important for you without your manual intervention when you cannot attend their call.This is a very useful feature for someone who has to attend lots of calls everyday.
* Easily Activate or deactivate Smart Receiver by click of a button on the main screen.
*** Please note that once your trial has expired and you still want to use remaining features, simply turn trial features off from the main screen. ***
Developed By: AndroidBeach
For any bugs, feedback or feature request, please contact us.
Please share feedback or comments on the android market.
Read phone State: This is required by Smart Receiver to intercept the phone number of the incoming calls.
Send SMS: This permission is required to send SMS to the caller.
Read Contacts: This permission is required to identify if the caller exists in your phone book contacts.
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SmartReceiver