Here is the list of features available with ePayments Mobile:
- Transactions push notifications
- Multi-currency balance
- Transactions history
- Urgent card block
- Card load / Card unload
- eWallet transfers
- Customer support
The app also allows a resident to validate the status of a Application/ Service Receipt issued against any Service by any eMitra kiosk across the Rajasthan (India) state.
More services shall be added to the mApp in future.
The mApp is purely intended for personal/ individual use only.
(Dept. of Information Technology & Communications, Govt. of Rajasthan, India)
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to email@example.com
Manage Customers & Great Reporting
Attach Photos & Voice Memos to Invoices
QuickBooks® & Xero Compatible - Sync Your Data, No Double Entry
Great for managing a team of any size.
The Free version allows you to create and send unlimited Estimates & Invoices.
Featured in: The WSJ, TechCrunch, ZDNet, Reuters, PC Magazine, Yahoo Finance, Business Wire, The Phoenix Business Journal and many more.
Works with your merchant account, Paypal or WePay for web credit card payments!
· Signature capture
· Accounting integration
· Add your logo
· Powerful reporting & customer management
· Attach photos to any invoice
· Manage multiple users & teams in the field
· Mobile printing
· Multiple currencies
EASY TO USE
· Simple yet powerful design built for business owners. Accountants love it too.
· Supported by incredible customer service. Smart, friendly help available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you have questions.
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using.
· You'll be creating estimates and receipts, and invoicing your clients in just a few minutes!
IN THE CLOUD
· Your invoiceASAP account is accessible on all your devices so you can work where you want, when you want.
· Your data is always backed up and secure.
Exactly what we were looking for!! A+++
"Especially with the latest release of InvoiceASAP. It has been the perfect solution to streamlining the invoicing process from our mobile infield technicians. It has automated a process and has saved our bookkeeper a tremendous amount of time as these invoices used to have to be entered into quickbooks manually. The Support has been phenomenal as well! This app is highly recommended and probably the only thing like it I have seen on the market."
invoiceASAP in the Press:
Specially developed for the companies who are using Quickbooks Desktop version for their business and want their sale Rep to have the customer data on their Android Devices
for Demo please contact
Skype : consuspk
*NOTE*: If you face issues in capturing pic, use your device camera by changing in "Settings" page
(1) Using 'Scan & Upload' feature, you can scan / capture receipt (paper ) using phone camera and upload to the server
(2) Append multiple images for long receipt
(3) View report of your spending dynamically by click of a button
(4) e-Receipt Support - By emailing the pdf/image/doc file or the eReceipt email to email@example.com from your login email-id, your electronic receipt will be automatically uploaded to your Inbox.
(5) Backup paper receipts to SD Card or Dropbox account
(6) OCR (Initial beta Version) - Total,Tax, Retailer extraction, if OCR setting is enabled in Settings page.
(7) Automatic tagging of Retailer/Category using the retailer GPS location and previously scanned location.
(8) Ability to change default currency to USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, SEK, TWD or THB
(9) Search for any expense by retailer name or category
(10) Using 'Enter & Upload' feature, track expenses paid by cash or with no paper receipt
(11) Location Report by capturing the location. This will give you the motivation to scan the receipt immediately
(12)Four Digit Passcode added for smart extra security
(13)Bar/Pie chart report can be generated for one to twelve months
(14)PDF/XLS/Zip-PaperReceipts report can be generated and can be emailed to you email-id.
(15)Option to use your inbuilt device camera app
(16)Set default payment type to creditcard, cash or check.
(17)Business Miles travelled can be tracked for tax reimbursement.
(18)Auto Exchange Rate calculation
Num Receipt scanner can be accessed from a browser (https://www.numreceipt.com) to view your expense from anytime, anywhere and from any device with a browser.
(1) Web Inbox which shows the paper receipts sorted by date
(2) Web Gallery which shows the complete paper receipts for the last two months
(3) Web Receipt Calendar, which shows your spending by month, week or day. You can track on which day, you are really spending too much
(4) Web Digital Receipts into PDF & XLS reports, which can be used for reimbursement of your expenses
(5) Web Category add/delete feature
(6) Web Bulk upload of receipts for uploading more than one receipt
(7) Web Reports, which shows the previous/current month comparison and helps in tracking your expenses
(8) Integration to quickbooks
(9) CreditCard Statement "Receipt Match"
Note: We have tested the app on Samsung Galaxy Note III and few HTC phones. As, it is very difficult to test camera in different hardware types, we have added a feature to use your device camera, by modifying in settings page. So, if you have issues in using NumReceipt camera app, you can use your device camera app in reduced resolution mode. If you find issues, please take the time to email to our support using the Feedback link from our website or directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our app can act as receipt tracker , receipt scanner , expense manager / expense tracker , receipt match , "receipt save" , "receipt pal" app & also as a wave of travel apps (like.. trip- expense collector, trip - expense cloud , travel - expense tracker , travel - "receipt hog" ,travel receipt ninja, travel - "expense report" - smart digital receipts , expense and mileage tracker)
If you are happy with our neat and smart way of tracking receipts using our app, please rate & support us by upgrading to PLUS/PRO using Visa, mastercard, discover or amex bank cards. If not, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond back in less than 48 hours
Entryless automatically creates accounting records from bills submitted in any format. Our recognition software captures and encodes bills, receipts, and hand-written purchase tickets. No more data entering bills into QuickBooks Online, Xero, Zoho Books, and many more!
Upload bills from wherever you store them: Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or local files. For hard copies of bills, simply snap a picture using your device’s camera.
Business owners know that their bank balance is not the whole story. They need to know about open invoices. They need to know the impact of accounts payable on their company. Before Entryless, that information was trapped in paper bills and email attachments. The decision makers could not connect the dots between bank balance and accounts payable.
Our mission is to always speed that up. The more accurate their information, the more confidently the small business owner can be, the better decisions they can make. When SMB accountants apply Entryless, these bills get into a digital form so much faster.
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
Invoice2go is perfect if you want to invoice directly from your Android Phone or Tablet, and then email it straight to your customer. You’ll have over 20 invoice templates to choose from, which can be easily customized with your business logo.
With Invoice2go, you’ll also get to experience a cloud account, which will sync all your documents to the cloud. You can then access them from your Android Phone, Tablet or your Home Computer. Anywhere, Any time.
This free version has limitations on the number of documents and items that you can create. Check out the subscriptions plans and choose one that's right for your needs.
• Create invoices, estimates, credit memos and purchase orders from your Android Phone, Tablet or Home Computer.
• Choose from over 20 invoice template styles.
• Ideal for both product and service businesses.
• You can include PayPal buttons to your invoices so you get paid quicker.
• Keep track of who owes you money.
• You can preview your invoices before you email them as a PDF.
• Create estimates and quotes, then turn them into an invoice.
• Keep track of your products and suppliers.
• Calculates taxes and totals for you.
• Reporting tools helps you to analyze your business.
You’ll also be able to try the amazing business tools that make up the Apps2go suite:
Receipts2go: Now you can save photos of your receipts, and generate expense reports for your accountant or your customers with ease. No more shoebox.
Sign2go: Your customers can now sign documents on your touchscreen, without the need to print out them on paper.
Statements2go: Send your customers accounts showing them the invoices that have been paid and the ones that haven’t.
Calendar2go: Create and setup the duration of time entries and add it to your documents!
Maps2go: You can now insert location information into documents and view where your sales are taking place.
Scan2go: Scans barcodes and QR codes and input it directly into products' code field. Add items to documents with ease by scanning the barcodes/QR codes!
You can try all of these amazing apps for free with Invoice2go Plus, so download it now and lets get your business organised.
Accept credit card payments on your android mobile using the www.planetauthorize.net credit card payment gateway.
To register a PlanetAutorize account goto http://www.planetauthorize.net/index-3.html and click on Register as a Certified Provider link.
To accept payments:
1. Fill in Merchant Details, Client Card Details, SMTP settings.
2. Press the "Charge" button. Wait a couple of seconds.
You will receive either "Approved" message, "Decined" message or "Error in transaction data". The last message happens when invalid credit card data is supplied by customer. A receipt representing the transaction will be sent to both client and merchant.
Client Card Details Section
1. Fill all the client details:
Card number, Cvv, Card Lastname, Expiry Date, Amount, Client Email
2. Client Email will receive transaction receipt.
Merchant Details Section
1. Scroll down the screen to find the merchant details.
2. Fill in all the merchant details: PlanetAutorize username, PlanetAutorize password, Merchant Email, Merchant Name.
3. Merchant Email will receive all transaction receipts.
Merchant Name and Email will be added to all client receipts.
4. Merchant details are saved on app exit and restored at startup.
1. Scroll the screen to find SMTP settings.
2. Fill in all SMTP settings: Gmail username, Gmail password.
3. Gmail address and Gmail password will be used to send receipts to clients and the merchant. The app uses smtp.gmail.com for sending receipts. Register for a gmail account at gmail.google.com if you do not have one.
Attorneys, engineers, accountants, architects and business consultants across the globe use Time Tracker to efficiently track time. Time Tracker syncs seamlessly to QuickBooks (optional).
Users have logged over 225 million hours to date with Time Tracker.
Once subscribed to Time Tracker this free app allows you to:
• Add and edit time entries
All entries made via the Time Tracker app will automatically sync to your Time Tracker account.
If you have connected Time Tracker with QuickBooks, entries from the Time Tracker app will also sync with your QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks PC account.
This app works with your existing Time Tracker account. See more at eBillity.com.
PAYware Mobile from VeriFone is a complete payment solution that provides small businesses with a simple and secure way to process credit card transactions from wherever their business happens.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: How to Start Using PAYware Mobile
• Call Toll-free: +1.866.853.7600 to talk to a VeriFone representative who will start by setting up your Client ID and Merchant account.
• PAYware Mobile is designed to work with VeriFone’s secure payment gateway, PAYware Connect.
Give customers exactly what they want … a simple, secure and convenient way to pay with their credit cards. Just enter the card data, submit through the secure gateway and email the receipt. It’s that easy. So now you’ll never miss a sale.
Get Paid Anywhere
When merchants turn their Android device into a secure payment portal, they’ll never miss another sale.
• Allows you to accept card payments wherever business takes place
• Draws upon the extensive expertise of VeriFone – the leader in secure payments
Accepting payment on-the-go has never been easier or more convenient, for you or your customers. Simply launch the app and begin the sale. It’s that easy.
• Easy navigation with a familiar interface
• Use an existing merchant account or VeriFone will help set up a new account
• Seamless processing process using the merchant account and the app
• The PAYware App meets all VISA Best Practices for Data Field Encryption
• Designed to meet PA DSS guidelines pertaining to the storage and transmission of cardholder data
Everything You Need
Rely on the leader in secure payments when choosing your mobile payments solution.
• Enables you to manage your business with extensive reporting via the gateway portal
• Signature capture for secure transmission and storage with the transaction info at the gateway portal.
• Geo-tagging with latitude and longitude points identifies transaction location to help with dispute resolution
• Backed by 30 years of payment expertise
• Unparalleled customer support
More Information / Need Help?
Please contact your local ISO/VeriFone sales rep.