A simple and colorful earthquake app that focuses in the synthesis of earthquakes provided by national and international data agencies for an easy and updated vision.
• Simple, elegant design
• Interactive map and globe view
• Complete/Personalized and up-to-date list of earthquakes*
• Event search by date, keyword and distance
• Closest cites to epicenter (available for some events on USGS)
• Shape of tectonic plates
• Event details
• Earthquake alerts with full control on location, distance and magnitude
• Tsunami notifications
• Built-in seismograph
• Real-time statistics
• Real-time felt reports, comments and global chat
• No ads
* The list of earthquakes uses a fusion technology that allows to observe distinct events in streaming from the enabled providers and to have control over the merging strategy.