It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
► Airplane Mode
► Mobile Data
► Screen auto-rotate
English, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Arabic.
Please send us feedback if you encounter any problems. Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
Search apps/contacts on device never been so smart and fast. Must have for power users with hundreds apps or contacts! Usually 1-3 clicks is enough to find any app or contact.
★ QWERTY keyboard with auto correction (hnaul, gnaol.. -> gmail)
★ T9 keyboard
★ App search by app name or vendor name
★ Contact search by name or phone number
★ Self learning piRank algorithm.
★ A “quick launch” panel in the notifications area
★ Options to uninstall apps, pin icons to the Home screen or get app info
★ Options to send sms, edit contact, show details etc
Partly written on Kotlin.
Dev stories in Twitter! https://twitter.com/AppDialer
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- System shortcuts
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.
How much time do you spend searching your apps on your device? A lot for sure!
Now, Quad, the app drawer solves your problem.
Quad Drawer is the quickest way to launch apps. It’s a simple app drawer: using the predictive keyboard, just type a few letters of the app you’re looking for and Quad will bring it to you.
You want to go quicker? You don’t want to return to your homescreen to launch your app drawer? We solved that! Go to your settings, and activate “Floating window”. Now, you can access Quad Drawer from any app by touching the floating icon.
“Ok! That’s good but it’s not enough” you may think. We thought too, so we added more features.
Because all Android users are not launching apps the same way, many options are available in this app drawer:
- Select how you want to sort your apps (alphabetically, by most used, by last used, by install date)
- Select how your apps are displayed (grid or list)
- Select the keyboard you want (default or predictive)
Quad Drawer provides a light and a dark theme. Choose the one that suits you the best according to your system and your personal tastes.
With Quad Drawer, you will never lose time searching apps, and you’ll save a lot of room on your homescreen so you can add more Beautiful Widgets ;-)
Settings Search works like Spotlight on a Mac and allows you to access your settings much more easily:
- Browse an alphabetical list
- Search by keyword
- Search by voice
- Pick from recent searches
This is a great tool for novices and pros alike.
Please note: The available settings vary by device. Some options may be unavailable on your model.
If you have any feedback, send an email to email@example.com
Install via the Kia Launcher for a more convenient user experience.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi On/Off
- Mobile Network: Turn 3G/4G mobile network On/Off
- GPS: GPS On/Off
- Screen Brightness: Brightness cycles through darkest -> dark -> bright -> auto when touched
- Sound: Sound settings cycle through bell -> silent -> vibrate when touched
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth On/Off
- Volume Control: Redirects to the volume control page
- Auto Rotate: Turn screen auto rotate function On/Off
- Settings: Redirects to the settings page.
- Phone and tablet (Honeycomb) optimized interfaces
- Fully Working File Editor with in-app UPLOADING!
- Password protect directories
- Detailed Server Lists
- Server History: Never type in a password again
- Port Editor: Great for those who change their cPanel Port
- Email Accounts: Add, delete, edit email accounts!
- Auto Responders
- View Created Backups
- Add Cron Jobs
- MySQL Databases
- Complete Bandwidth Stats
- Subdomains, redirects and parked domains
- Server statistics and running services
- And much more...
We also offer a DONATE version of this application, which will soon support more features and priority support! Please consider buying this to support the development of Control Panel.
Please direct questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would LOVE to hear from you and are always looking for new features to add, who knows-maybe yours will be the next!
Control Panel for cPanel is NOT affiliated with cPanel, Inc.
If the configuration window is not present, the app does nothing.
!! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS APP DOES NOTHING IF YOU HAVE NO HARDWARE KEYBOARD (BT/USB, etc) AND WILL NOT LAUNCH ANYTHING IF YOUR ANDROID SYSTEM HAS NO QUICKLAUNCH SETTINGS PANEL !!
With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.
Now with Speech Recognition support!
The end of filling out complicated forms !
Add events to your calendar as quickly as possible by taking advantage of advanced native language processing.
This powerful tool allows you to insert complicated event that include advanced parameters such as recurring factors, location and much more.
Works exactly like Google's Quick Add feature so you don't need to learn any new language in order to use it.
just start typing or speaking and let us do the rest... :)
* Family dinner @Mom's every Sunday at 7pm
* Meeting with Joe tomorrow at 9
* Buy milk @5pm. reminder 30 minutes
* Test from Monday to Friday
* Another test from mon until fri
* Play basketball w/ Mark 10/10 weekly
In case you want learn more about how to use this app and Google's quickadd feature, just log on to http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=36604
 To change date format go to your phone's Settings -> Date & time settings -> Select date format.
 Entering the Edit window will override the reminder and calendar selections and use your calendar application's settings.
 For speech recognition make sure you have Voice Input enabled on you device (install Voice Search by Google if you don't).
 Designed for English and Hebrew languages only. In case you use any other language you may use the @ symbol as a replacement for "at" for both location and time, and use numeric dates like 10/11.
 For any question, suggestion or bug report please contact us either via email or via our website.
This application is part of Android Pro Widgets and is available here for free as a fully functional stand alone application. Android Pro Widgets is also available for free!
To support the developers please consider purchasing APW License Key. Your support is much appreciated!
+++ apw, calendar, agenda, quick, add, quickadd, event, Android Pro Widgets +++
★ Presentation-quality schematics
★ Customizable component styles
★ Wire drawing with automatic routing
★ Share as PNG/JPEG/SVG/PDF
★ The Android design patterns followed
The application is completely free, no advertisement or spyware included. Only minimal permissions are required: access to SD card and access to the network.
There are two modes of operation, offline and online. It is your choose, either store all data locally, or setup online storage for backup reason or to synchronize two or more your devices. You can change mode any time.
Note: To use this app, you need to add the widget to your home screen.
Keywords: SMS, widget, widgets, text message, txt, homescreen, home screen
Supports Find direction/Navigate/Store Locations(Address).
* Requires Google Maps 4.2.0 or higher.
* Navigation Feature requires Google Maps 4.2.0 and Android 1.6 or higher.
Check out future release schedule:
This widget package includes 4 variations of battery indicator widget, which changes its appearance by devices' battery capacity.
*How to use (Android 3.0 or higher)
- Tap Application menu > Widget tab on Home screen
- Select widget to add on your home screen, then long-touch and drag to your home screen.
* How to use (Android 2.3 or lower)
- Long-touch your home screen, and select 'Widget' on 'Add to home screen' dialog.
- Select widget to add on your home screen.
ForPenguin will alert you when phone's battery fully charged, then just unplug charger to save unwanted energy.
Please exclude from task killer!
* Battery indicator
* Battery charge notifier
* Share amount of saved energy via Twitter