Android Notizie ti permette di leggere velocemente i principali blog e siti per Android comodamente con il tuo telefonino.
Android Notizie è ottimizzata per visualizzare direttamente le notizie nel modo più veloce possibile, allo stesso tempo limitando i trasferimenti dati all'essenziale.
Nota: abbiamo dovuto disabilitare l'accelerazione video per problemi di stabilità. Per visualizzare i video adesso è necessario cliccare sul menu e quindi "Vai al sito"
Vengono visualizzati maggiori siti italiani che forniscono dati RSS pubblici e consultabili su telefonino:
* Tutto Android
* Fashion Android
L'applicazione è al momento una BETA. Se avete critiche, suggerimenti, richieste di miglioramenti o di inclusione di altri siti, per favore non aggiungete commenti negativi ma mandate una email all'indirizzo email@example.com in modo che possiamo intervenire.
Nota: L'applicazione Android Notizie non è affiliata nè ha alcun tipo di relazione con i menzionati siti. Inoltre, fungendo soltanto da veicolo di visualizzazione di notizie già presenti pubblicamente via internet, non è da ritenersi responsabile in alcun modo per e riguardo le notizie mostrate.
We've adopted the incremental open-source philosophy to "release early and release often". DO NOT install if "beta" software makes you cry or gives you panic attacks.
Like us on Facebook:
- Syncing and backup: back up your subscriptions, podcasts, playlists & progress with our server and your other android devices. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. After syncing, setting up a new phone has never been easier
- Powerful episode filters: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy
- Chromecast support: send your favourite podcasts straight to your TV with a single tap
- Built in audio variable speed playback: all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed
- Stunning phone and tablet interface: We've kept a close eye on the Android design guidelines while building the simplest and most powerful Pocket Casts interface yet. Simple, powerful, beautiful.
- Video & audio: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio (when Leo comes on), then back again (when someone better looking is speaking)
- Absolute control: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, bluetooth and many other ways
But wait, there's more!
- Auto download: pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download and never have to worry about having your shows ready to go.
- Skippety Skip: quick skip back and forward controls, that are configurable to whatever time you want
- Sleep Timer: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts
- Dark & Light: two themes to choose from, to suit your location and mood.
- Auto cleanup: set how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep, and have our app clean up the old ones for you.
- Instant refresh: Refresh 50 podcasts in the same time it takes other apps to do 1! (our server monitors your feeds, so your phone doesn't have to)
- OPML export/import: the playground is always open
- Download to SD Card or phone
- Landscape support: because longer is better
- Download resuming: because flakey networks are annoying
- Sharing: share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes.
> "It looks great, and is near perfect" - Beautiful Pixels
> "We've been using v4.5 for a little while now, and it's a damned fine upgrade, and well worth the $3.99 if you've been waiting to give it a shot" - Android Central
> "Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager." - Lifehacker
-Il Corriere dello Sport
-Le Figaro Sport
- Internet connection
- SDcard in order to save page.
Note: The application Sports Kiosk does not have any relationship with the quoted newspapers.Besides, it is just a way to visualize news , that are free on internet; so the application is not responsibile about the showed news.
Note: The new dark theme (Solarized Dark) is experimental and might break.
This beta version of the official Wikipedia app has more features than the stable app but also has more bugs. Use the app to give us feedback on new features and bug fixes - if you like living on the cutting edge.
You can help us by emailing feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a comment here.
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my HTC One? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play. Recommended by Samsung, ASUS, Verizon and AT&T.
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - we will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds when you get new drips
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
‘NewsHunt : India News | eBooks' is free and is used every day by millions of users around the world.
- Recipient of GSMA Mobile Awards 2013 for Best Mobile Publishing Product
- Recipient of mBillionth 2013 award for News & Journalism
- Number 1 News App on Google Play in the free ‘News & Magazines’ category on Google Play
- India's Best News App & in top 10 smartphone consumed apps across all platforms by Neilsen Consumer Rankings - Named the ‘Most Downloaded News App’, by GetJar.com with over 8 million downloads to date - Users spend more time on NewsHunt than on YouTube, according to a report by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights
• Read News from 85 national & regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Read News in English & 10 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn’t support the language & font. Available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi & Oriya
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Partners: The Hindu, Hindustan Times, The Indian Express, Mid-Day, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Rajasthan Patrika, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi) & more
• Share News over SMS, Email & Facebook
*Large Collection of Indian language eBooks on ‘NewsHunt: India News | eBooks*
Now, ‘NewsHunt : News | eBooks’ lets you browse, download and read the largest collection of regional language eBooks. Read authors including Surendra Mohan Pathak, Chetan Bhagat, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Murthy, Kannadhasan, and Deepak Chopra as well as international best selling authors.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to Alice in Wonderland
* Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases
* Pay using your mobile phone in addition to your credit/debit cards - Buy eBook using your mobile operator. Available for Indian customers only.
* Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, and background color to read your books.
* Read in English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi. Additional books in other languages being added every day
Do enjoy reading your favourite newspapers & ebooks on ‘NewsHunt : India News | ebooks'. To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to email@example.com
Keywords: NewsHunt, India Newspapers on Mobile, Mobile Indian Newspaper, Mobile Newspaper, India, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, English, News, Photo Gallery, Movie Reviews, Cricket, Horoscope, GPRS, Read Newspapers, Cricket, Scores, Live Scores, ODI, Test Match, Politics, Religion, Games, Lifestyle, Photo Gallery, Bollywood News, Recipes, Health, Breaking News, Cinema, Magazines, Lifestyle, Economy, Politics, Jobs, Find Jobs, Job Search, airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir, Bengal, Jharkhand, Bangladesh, Premchand, Chalisa, Marathi Books, Tamil Books, Gutenberg, Project Madurai, Patrika
Add blogs and publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company and many more by using the search bar or tapping the red ribbon to open the Content Guide. You can also connect your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+ to see what friends are posting and easily share articles with them.
Save the things you find on Flipboard. Tap the “+” button to collect items into your own magazines on any topic, from Great Hikes to Gear & Gadgets. Go to the Content Guide and select “By Our Readers” to explore magazines others are making.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
★ All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
★ Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the “+” button on any item, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
★ Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through the results in a beautiful magazine format.
★ Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, SoundCloud, Sina Weibo and Renren.
★ Read Cover Stories for a quick check on what’s happening now. Cover Stories is created just for you and is filled with popular items from everything you’ve added to your Flipboard.
★ Enjoy Flipboard in 18 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
★ Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
★ Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
★ Add content to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live wherever you are*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
*Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live are only available through authorized cable, satellite, and telco subscription packages.
Beautiful new look for phones and tablets, plus many useful new features:
- Personalized alerts – Be the first to know. When you see a story that interests you, tap the star icon and we’ll send real-time updates right to your phone.
- ABC News Inbox – All your saved stories, alerts and follow-ups appear in one place for easy catch up. Swipe to share a headline, or effortlessly stop following a story.
- Daily Rewind – Lean back, catch up and unwind in the evening with the day’s best video.
- Best Reads – Today’s most fascinating news from across the app, all in one place.
- Watch & Read – Now you can read stories while video is playing – video no longer takes over the entire screen. Build a playlist on the fly to create a personalized watchlist.
- Radio – Whether you're out for an early-morning jog or driving home, ABC News Radio provides a great hands-free catchup – updated every hour.
- Your Favorites First – With customizable navigation, you set the order of Sections and Shows in the side navigation. When you swipe, your selections will come first.
Read stories and watch video clips from your favorite ABC News shows including Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, This Week and 20/20.
View the latest top stories, check out your 5 day weather forecast, view stunning multi-media galleries and stay connected on your Android Tablet or Phone.
Please send any comments and feedback via the app's feedback feature or mail email@example.com
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- 写真をふんだんに使い、読みやすさも考慮した、奇麗なレイアウトデザイン。 新聞や雑誌を自然にめくるような手触り。
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Pocket is available on any Android device.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
More from developer
You can also share your gps cords. via facebook, twitter, gmail and sms :)
In the following relase there will be many more translations for this gps app.
Note: If your gps does not work or does not see gps satellites it could be an hardware problem. This application has been tested on almost every gps equipped device.
Enjoy this application :)
Want to help translating gps? Email me!
Gps is free :)
SMS Wakeup Screen will light up the screen for 10 seconds each time you receive a sms.No more lost sms or angry girlfriends because of music on headphones.
No icon in menù! App opens itself to every sms received.
The websites inside this widget are the Android Network Awards sponsor.
Like i always say: "Stay Androided :)"
v3.9 : Better Looking
This is released as open source here: https://github.com/vekexasia/android-form-edittext