But wait: should know that this app is a little pet project. Consider it beta quality and let me know if you encounter issues before rating so we can together improve the app!
Here's what you get:
- Link to your Foursquare.com account
- Search for venues, write venue data to NFC tag
- Long-click on a venue to directly checkin
- Tap a written NFC tag to automatically check in
- A beep signals the NFC checkin and a status bar notification shows up. Clicking the status bar notification links to the venue web page.
This is an experiment using NFC (Near Field Communication) and Foursquare (see foursquare.com). I am not affiliated in any kind with Foursquare.
Here's what I use it for: for frequently visited venues, I created nfc tags using this application. I put the tags (stickers, really) at the entrance door of my favorite restaurant, at the coffee machine at work or... I think you get it. Keep in mind you first need to create the venues using the foursquare app before you can search and write them to a nfc tag using this app. Once you have tagged your locations, you can simply tap the tag to checkin instead of having to search for the venue, click a couple times, etc.
You need tags? Good places to buy them are tagage.net, smartcardfocus.com or nfc4me.com. I recommend to choose NFC-Forum Type 2 Tags, e.g. the Mifare Ultralight.
What's planned for the future:
- make tags read-only once written (Mifare Ultralight only)
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
★Allows you to write content following the NFC-FORUM standards, such as:
• Writing URL
• Writing text
• Writing contacts (vCard)
• Writing phones
• Writing sms
• Writing email
• Writing SmartPoster
• Writing application
• Writing map
Also can delete and clone any tags.
★Allows writing tasks for Android phones, such as:
• Enable / Disable Wi-Fi
• Enable / Disable 3G
• Enable / Disable Bluetooth
• View battery information (status, voltage ...)
• Show a compass
• Turn on silent profile
• Turn on a continuous vibration
• Add events to the calendar
• Change screen timeout
• Play a song
• Use a Random Music Player
• Change screen brightness
★It also includes a new aspect. NFC Basic allows you to create your custom profiles, so you can do some actions in the same time.
So, you can create a profile called "Home" for example, which will activate at the same time some actions, such as enable WiFi, disable Bluetooth , enable 3G data, set the normal mode and open the app Mobile News.
★With regard to reading, to read the contents of a label specifying:
• Type content
• Tag content
• Content Size
• Tag Size
• Access Modes of tag
• ID Tag
• Tag Type
• Android Technologies supported by the tag
★ AnyTAG NFC Launcher FEATURED in XDA TV
What is AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
AnyTAG NFC Launcher is a task launcher app which lets you start tasks by scanning NFC tags.
What can AnyTAG NFC Launcher do?
✔ Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
✔ Bluetooth discoverable (on)
✔ WiFi (on/off/toggle)
✔ WiFi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
✔ Connect to specific WiFi SSID
✔ Mobile data (on/off/toggle)
✔ Airplane mode (on)
✔ GPS (on/off/toggle)
✔ Capture photo (front/back camera)
✔ Screenshot - root only (Beta)
✔ Launch an app
✔ Launch an activity
✔ Make a call or USSD
✔ Send an SMS
✔ Open a web page
✔ Launch tasker
✔ Silent mode (off/vibrate/mute)
✔ Set volume (ringer/notification/media/alarm)
✔ Auto rotate screen (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto brightness (on/off/toggle)
✔ set screen brightness
✔ Stay Awake While Charging (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto sync (on/off/toggle)
✔ Car mode (on/off/toggle)
✔ Display Timeout
✔ Media button (play/pause/next/previous)
And many more feature will add in future updates.
Why AnyTAG NFC Launcher is unique?
"AnyTAG" means you can use any NFC tags. Yes you hear it right, any NFC tags, no matter it is locked or not re-writable.
How AnyTAG NFC Launcher works?
Every NFC tags come with a unique tag ID.
Instead of writing task/action into the NFC tags like what other does.
AnyTAG NFC Launcher let user stored list of tasks and tied it with the NFC tag ID. So when user scanned NFC tag, AnyTAG will recognize the tag ID and perform configured tasks accordingly.
No modification of NFC tags stored data at all.
Why we created AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
We created this simply because we want you save money not to buy expensive NFC tags.
We actually surrounding with a lot of NFC tags,
For example in Malaysia:
✔ Nationality ID (MyKAD)
✔ Payment Card (Touch&Go)
✔ Transit Token (RapidKL)
✔ Parking Token
✔ Members Card
✔ PayPass Credit Card
✔ Visa Wave Credit Card
Benefit of AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
✔ Make your life easier
✔ Save money
✔ Existing NFC tags re-useable
✔ No tag memory size limit
✔ Environment friendly
Icons by DryIcons
Another great product by XtraSEC
© Copyright 2012 XtraSEC
★ Spanish - Cristobal Martinez, Xavier Fernandez
★ Polish - Rafał Witkowski
★ Dutch - Sybren Gjaltema
★ German - Harald Goriupp
★ Norwegian - Nikolai Grønland
SEO: nfc, nfc task launcher, tagwritter, taginfo, nxp, mifare, xperia, smarttags, retag, tectile
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
Free version limited to sending 500MB at a time, get the Send! Pro for unlimited sending!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
Your Sound Pound is played simultaneously by both you and your friends’ phones whenever they are touched together (i.e. placed in NFC-proximity). Record your own Sound Pound in the Sound Pound recorder or choose a ringtone or song from your phone! You can even share a Sound Pound from your phone with a friend via Bluetooth!
Use your phone’s Menu button to navigate within the app.
Step 1: Add your friend!
Step 2: Record a Sound Pound in the app!
Select an audio clip from your phone to use as a Sound Pound!
Step 3: Set your Sound Pound with your friend!
You can even share a Sound Pound from your phone with your friend via Bluetooth!
Step 4: To Sound Pound with a friend, just unlock your phones and touch them together!
Keywords: near field communication NFC RFID tag reader card social fun share new ringtone song music record mobile payment Google Wallet Galaxy Nexus phone device app.
- ACR 122U
- ACR 1222L
- ACR 1251U
The service runs in the background and detects whenever an NFC reader is connected and whether an NFC tag is present on the reader, and broadcasts events correspondingly.
The public API and an example client is available at
The example client is published as "ACS NFC Reader Service Client" here in Google Play.
This service app should speed up your prototyping considerably.
Keywords: ACR 122 1222 1251 USB ACS
Wouldn't it be cool if you could just instantly send your Facebook profile over to the other person, eliminating the need for tedious fumbling?
That's where Friendtag comes in! While the app is running, simply bump phones, touch the screen when prompted and voila! Instant Facebook profile, with easy access to the "Add Friend" option. No spelling issues or mistyping in sight!
Note that while both phones must be NFC-compatible, only ONE of you needs the app!
And that's not all! In addition to Facebook, Friendtag also supports the transferral of Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, LinkedIn and even Pinterest profiles!
Social networking has never been this easy. Try Friendtag FOR FREE today!
What is the TapToLogin?
It is a cryptographic platform developed for recognition of the digital identity to the Internet users in Services available on the Internet, such as Social networks, e-Commerce, Banks and Airlines, through TapToLogin App, reading an electronic document issued by the official government of a country, or a NFC tag recorded from it through the platform, gives authenticity with security in each access, where the proof of access is stored in cryptographic hashes, see definition in Wikipedia http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash. All data captured are discarded.
How it works?
For this first version to access Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn, on a co-validation, just approach the back cover of your International e-Passport (in the case of Brazil is the one blue cover with a symbol that resembles a chip) to your Smartphone with embedded NFC reader, to optionally write a NFC tag, and set your PIN / PUK, which will be your access key for authentication. If want to use a tag, the default is the Mifare Classic 1K, because it is the one that offers the security needed for the operation.
When you open the app you will need to enter basic data, so that the next access, can be done directly with the approach of the document or tag, specified above, and insert your PIN.
To give you an idea, take a look at the simplified schematic of use in the screenshots below.
The result, after proof of authenticity, will be posted on your profile *. See an example in the screenshots below.
* while Google+ does not make available 100% of the interface for publication (API) in the Wall, you must press the button "share" to share the stamp of authenticity.
Our commitment is continue to developing the product to being integrated with the official documents issuers and the companies informed above, as well providing for other platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac, Windows Mobile and iOS (this last will have the same features of a PC, because, currently, there is no NFC support in iPhone), so we are looking for investors, to obtain resources to develop the next version and make an integration with ICAO - www.icao.int for a real-time analysis.
For the correct use of this App, please see below the needed permissions:
- Permission: NFC (Near Field Communication)
>> To establish the communication with the NFC document and/or tag, for key access generation
- Permission: Internet
- Permission: Get network information and phone status
>> Get where your access was made, for security purpose.
- Permission: Read Logging info (only on BETA releases)
>> To send debugging informations to help troubleshooting errors during this BETA release. No log will be sent without your explicity permission.
- Permission: Get account names
If you have any doubt please see our FAQ at: http://docs.taptologin.com/faq1en.pdf
We are waiting for your feedback through the following channels:
RD2Buzz ou http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taptologin/148838438597069?fref=ts
TapToLogin ou https://plus.google.com/u/0/109378824054178057557/posts
TapToLogin, security and practicality with you
More from developer
to check ratings / tourneys / clubs / umpires / coaches as well as some basic info
from ITTF world rankings and events. It can also act as a scoreboard / coaching pad / scouting assistant.
* NOTE 1: Data are collected and organized from public sites like YouTube, Wikipedia, USATT, ITTF and we do not claim any affiliations. Credit goes to these sites.
* NOTE 2: Geocoding service from Google is occasionally intermittent, so if you see '???' on the map, please disregard the result.
* NOTE 3: Our proud sponsors are MegaSpin (2013, 2012), Paddle Palace (2012), Newgy (2012), and Vinqui (2012)
* options for sharing, setting as wallpapers, free-form painting, geotag
* one-click processing for sharpening, saturation, rotation, brightening, tinting, contrast, cropping, or fx effects
* options for 1x1/2x2/2x3/3x2/3x3/4x4 size, order, frames, picture sources, time, aspect ratio
* options for pen icon/color/size, drawing speed/detail, background color/photo
* options for steadiness, auto-focus, zoom, timer, audio, burst (multi-shot), quality, white balance (cloudy, twilight, etc), effects (sepia, aqua, etc), night, and geotag
* options for switches: wifi, bluetooth, audio, brightness, gps, data sync, airplane mode
* options for each switch: shapes, colors, opacity
* options for countdown timer, caller's photo, name and number, your own recordings
* options to fine-tune control points and adjust ratio
* fun to send new faces to friends, family, and dates
* options for colors, opacity, time, lottery sources
* use of Google's text-to-speech engine (English only for now, other languages disabled)
* options for 2x2/4x1/4x2/4x3/4x4 size, format, opacity, color, bg, schedule
* options for textures, depth objects
* options for 1x1/2x1/2x2/4x1 size, Yahoo/Google/City/BW style, time, colors, opacity, gps location
* use of free Google's Text-To-Speech engine in Android Market
* use of Google's voice recognition technology
* use of your own word collection
* options for background and board colors, chess sets, chat functionality, and potential move display
* options for colors, list order, play order
* options for background and board colors, chess sets, chat functionality, and potential move display