• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Remember to set PIN (if required)
status - sends back the status
alarm [seconds] - sounds the alarm for X seconds
message [text] - pops up a message on the phone
sound on - enables sound
sound off - mutes sound
speak [text] - speaks the message out loud
data start - starts the data connection
data stop - stops the data connection
wifi start - starts the wifi connection
wifi stop - stops the wifi connection
call [number] - calls the number
hangup - hangs up the active call
recordsound [seconds] - records X seconds from microphone
getcommands - tries to get waiting commands from server
apn copy - copies existing APN and sets it default
apn remove - removes copy APN and sets previous default
apn enable - enables copy APN
apn disable - disables copy APN
gps - locates the phone and returns an SMS
lock [pin] - locks the phone to pincode X
unlock - unlocks the phone
troubleshooter - starts the Troubleshooter
startpoll - polls the server for new messages
stoppoll - stops polling
restoresettings - gets the settings from the server
updatephoneinfo - overwrites the server settings with settings from the phone
startapp - starts the app
erasesdcard - erases the sd card
wipe - wipes the phone
Remember that some commands are used to completely delete data , for example in the lost phone. Use them wisely, because usually there is no turning back ...
Sending SMS and phone book
Internet - only for statistics (Google Analytics or Piwik) + (maybe) advertisement
The application will, in fact, shows the sms command you want, and if you wish, it will send it to the phone on which you want to perform the operation.
The response messages are currently managed directly by the phone: I do not exclude the possibility that in the future I can develop a way to manage them in a more orderly mode.
- The cost of the sms sent depends on the service provider and on the rate plan agreed with it.
- This application handles only sending sms command: any malfunction of the main program AndroidLost can not be managed.
- AndroidLost Client is an independent application and is NOT affiliated with AndroidLost.
(*): AndroidLost is owned by its relevant owner: http://www.AndroidLost.com
This app is also open source, see the site for the source.
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Set up friends number and fill in their information content, can be achieved by sending the test alarm short message content.
GPS location tracking, mobile phone in the other phone is also equipped with anti-theft cases, the other to set your phone number while on the anti-theft security number, your phone can be tracked through each other's cell phone, just go to the track page enter each other's phone number, you can click on GPS tracking.
USB interception is the function that launch password protect interface when USB cable connect to PC and close the service of APD debug.Note：This function need root support.
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
Users can toggle various WiFi features with easy via Widget or via Notification status window.
Especially, users can connect/disconnect nearby AP with GUI-based interface.
When your devices are connected, IP, link speed, or channel number are displayed.
Our application (AL SMS Command) simplifies sending control commands for Andrid Lost(SMS), so we don't have to remember them - simply select the appropriate button, if necessary, you can complement additional parameters (eg PIN, time, text messages, etc.)
To be able to control another phone with this application on that phone must be install AndroidLost.
Link to application AndroidLost: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidlost
Website applications: http://www.androidlost.com/
The current version of our application supports the following SMS command:
androidlost status (sends back the status)
androidlost alarm 5 (sounds the alarm for 5 seconds)
androidlost message Hi there! Call 55523424 to get the reward (pops up a message on the phone)
androidlost sound on (enables sound)
androidlost sound off (mutes sound)
androidlost speak come home now Brian (speaks the message out loud)
androidlost data start (starts the data connection)
androidlost data stop (stops the data connection)
androidlost wifi start (starts the wifi connection)
androidlost wifi stop (stops the wifi connection)
androidlost call 12345678 (calls the number 12345678)
androidlost hangup (hangs up the active call)
androidlost recordsound 30 (records 30 seconds from microphone)
androidlost getcommands (tries to get waiting commands from server)
androidlost apn copy (copies existing APN and sets it default)
androidlost apn remove (removes copy APN and sets previous default)
androidlost apn enable (enables copy APN)
androidlost apn disable (disables copy APN)
androidlost gps (locates the phone and returns an SMS)
androidlost lock 1234 (locks the phone to pincode 1234)
androidlost unlock (unlocks the phone)
androidlost troubleshooter (starts the Troubleshooter)
androidlost startpoll (polls the server for new messages)
androidlost stoppoll (stops polling)
androidlost restoresettings (gets the settings from the server)
androidlost updatephoneinfo (overwrites the server settings with settings from the phone)
androidlost erasesdcard (erases the sd card)
androidlost wipe (wipes the phone)
Remember that some commands are used to completely delete data , for example in the lost phone. Use them wisely, because usually there is no turning back ...
* Sending a SMS to get the current location of the phone(map link, street address)
* Sending a SMS to ring the phone in max volume.
* Changed the SIM card will triger an alert message.
* Receiving and Sending above SMSs usually won't generate any notice.
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
Secure your phone and tablet with our top-rated free mobile security app with both antivirus and anti-theft protection.
✔ Security tools like virus scanner, virus removal, protector, network meter, app manager, app lock, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you total control for staying clean.
✔ Protects against general infections, app vulnerabilities and Wi-Fi-based threats to your OS.
✔ Locate lost phones or tablets through our web-based phone locator feature.
✔ Remote lock and memory wipe features (just two of its many advanced Anti-Theft components) keep your data safe from theft.
It’s totally FREE.
Recommended by leading Android authorities:
■ Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better… nothing comes close.”
■ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
■ Android Police: “Anything you would want if your device gets lost or stolen.”
Available in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner automatically scans installed apps, memory card content and new apps upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protect against avg spyware and removes viruses.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
■ SMS and Call Filter: Allows you to retain your privacy. Block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device's memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Locks any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use the cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your device remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map using GPS tracker.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside the set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it away, it triggers your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send text messages from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (using front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
★ Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
This is a BETA version and there will most likely be bugs - if you are not ready for testing new software please wait until we remove the BETA sign.
Most tracker apps will give you a point on a map where your phone currently is.
But imagine you have lost it in an office building or a mall where there is no GPS signal. Then the map will just show you an inaccurate position within several 100 meters where there can be hundreds of people with phones.
This tracking app tries to solve this problem by also scanning the WIFI networks and nearby bluetooth devices.
When the tracking app can see a WIFI network that the lost phone can also see you know that you are probably within 50 meters of your phone. The lost phone also scans the bluetooth devices nearby. And when the tracking app can see the same devices you know you are within 20 meters. Finally the tracker app makes itself discoverable and when the lost phone can see the tracking phone you are within 10 meters of your lost phone. And then you can start the alarm from the tracking app.
As with AndroidLost your password is stored at google and will not be sent to any of my servers.
Please note that this is the very first version of the tracking service so it may contain bugs. And it will most likely use a some power since it searches for GPS, network, WIFIs and bluetooth devices every 10 seconds.
You can now also add a timed download so your favorite website is downloaded at 7 AM so you can view it when going to work.
This is the very first version and bugs may occur - if you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions please send me a mail at email@example.com
Keywords: offline browser, download webpage, web spider, websnake
It is meant to be used by developers so if you are just a normal user this is probably not for you.
Some ideas what this can be used for:
* Make a form where you can write SMS'es from a html page
* Send SMS alerts if your servers discspace runs full
* Send an SMS to your customers reminding them of their appointment with you
* Make a voting app where anyone can vote on something
Login to https://sms4geeks.appspot.com to try it out.
* This app will actually send SMS'es from your device so it may cost you money
* Be nice. Do not spam you customers if they have not subscribed for SMS'es
* Keep your login and password secret. Always send over https
* The app requires a working internet connection
* Incoming SMS'es that maches your keyword will be skipped from the inbox
* We are in beta mode and things may change
Keywords: SMS, gateway, notification, notifications, alert, alerts, developer, programming, HTML