This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
Get your Auto Answers right every time with the Touch Screen sensor addition!
Be sure to try out the new feature in "Speakerphone" section "Set to on when face-up". This basically makes moving the phone from ear to ear much more practical as it will not turn on the speakerphone again right away. Once you decide you want it on again, just hold it momentarily face up and speakerphone is on again.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhoneEx from any Task killers.)
SpeakerPhoneEx - Pro is a simple application that stays in the background and takes minimum battery power.
It adds a few extra features to your phone-calls using your phone's proximity sensor, gravity sensor and touch sensor.
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically based on several configurations.
3. The ability to auto hangup based on several configurations.
Take a look at the screenshots to get a better idea on the options provided.
* On Galaxy Nexus 4, the screen doesn't turn off the first time, once you Auto Answer, when you hold it away from you then back to your ear, it works then.
* On Duel Sim phones, Auto answer only works on one of them, Unfortunately there is no immediate fix for this because Duel Sims are not officially supported by the Android OS.
* S-View currently conflicts with the app and doesn't work as Intended.
* We have conflicting results about Android 4.4 (KitKat) we appreciate if you drop us an email.
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We added a very easy logging feature to the app to minimize your bug reports.
Light sensor note: Not all phones can use their light sensor properly, even if the hardware supports it, there is a built in test which will decide that for you.
Some ROMs are bugged that will make SpeakerphoneEx use a lot of battery power (2%-3%) if you use the Light sensor, if you experience this, please turn off the light sensor feature and contact us.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity,speakerphone ex pro,auto hangup
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
- The notes are stored as a text files (txt, UTF-8).
- No need to import/export the notes before ROM upgrade or transfer the notes files to the computer or from the computer.
- If the notes are stored on a removable storage card, in the case of the device failure your notes will still be available by inserting the storage card into a card reader of your computer.
This is a remake of the 'Papyrus' application by Chris Lathan with some additional features:
- The first line of a note may contain any symbols, included ones, which are restricted by filesystem (?, /, *, etc.).
- Name of a note is automatically changes to reflect the first note line after modification.
- Ellipsis added to the end of a note name, if the note contains more than one line.
- Mode for autodetection of web-links, e-mails and phone numbers in the notes. The note modifications disabled while the mode active.
- Note editor will not close if the modifications cannot be saved into a file. In this case, you can copy your modifications and save them by hand.
- Option to cancel modifications to a note.
- Notes list may be sorted by name, not by date only.
- Ability to use subdirectories.
- Ability to encrypt notes (AES-256). The first non-empty line of a note is not encrypted.
- Search for note names and plain text notes content including subdirectories. Ability to save search strings to quick search for them again. Regular expressions allowed.
- Automatic detection of location of removable storage card if a corresponding option selected in the preferences.
This application is not a reader nor text processor. It is not intended to open big text files as well as it will not play music or show photos. Please, do not rate this application if you need features, which the application is not intended for.
Do not try to get support via Market Reviews, use e-mail instead.
هل تريد زيادة قوة صوت جهازك
هذا التطبيق يتيح لك التحكم في جميع درجة علو و قوة الاصوات التي يصدرها الهاتف او اللوحي
هل حاولت ان تشاهد فيلما و لكن الصوت كان ضعيفا
هذا التطبيق هو الحل
يمكنك تضخيم صوت الجهاز بما يعادل زيادة بنسبة 30 % من الصوت الاصلي للجهاز
راعينا الا تزيد التضخيم عن هذا الحد حتى لا تتلف السماعات او يكون الصوت مزعج جدا
هذا التطبيق مناسب لكل من يريد تضحيم او زيادة قوة الصوت في الهواتف او التابلت
اذا اردت ان تضخم الصوت لاقصى حد اضغط على رمز السماعة و سوف يقوم التطبيق بزيادة شدة الصوت الصادر من جهازك
لا ينصح باستخدام وضع التضخيم لفترات طويلة حتى لا تتأثر اذنيك او سماعات الهاتف
هذا التطبيق يقدم الحل لمن يعانون من ضعف صوت الهاتف
تستطيع تقوية صوت الهاتف و التابلت بهذا التطبيق
تضخيم صوت عالي و قوي للاندرويد
Volume Booster is a native app which will increase your overall sound by 15-30% depending on your device.
Rather than the rest boosters, Volume Booster adjusts your Android eQualizer via sophisticated algorithm in order to increase the sound.
Simply press the Boost button, sit down and relax and let the app do the work for you.
- Adjusting the volume level of your system.
- Adjusting the volume level of your media.
- Adjusting the volume level of your notifications.
It works for both speakers and headphones. You will also discover a significant difference in your ringer, alarm and voice call level.
Disclaimer: This app will NOT damage your speakers.
This app doesn't have viruses and will NOT damage your phone!
- for free,
- sound analyzer shows actual and available volume loudness
- boost and increase audibility in one click! Get louder speaker and earphones!
How it works? It's simple! This app just sets maximum available volume in system for all sounds in your phone - speaker & earphones!
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5!
Download sound booster (max volume) for FREE!
- loudspeaker, megaphone, microphone, hearing aid, stethoscope
This feature must be used with speaker, headset or earphone.
Available in both wired and wireless(Bluetooth, WIFI).
Attach external speaker, headset or earphone before you speak.
Try using a sound effect.
Enjoy the good sound of it.
DaMIC consists of two modes.
This mode is used as loudspeaker, megaphone or microphone.
1. structure: Connect speakers to the smartphone.
1) Touch the Start button in the first mode.
2) Speaking into the lower part microphone.
3) Using the volume keys to adjust the volume.
4) Using as loudspeaker, megaphone or microphone.
This mode is used as hearing aid or stethoscope.
1. structure: Connect headset or earphone to the smartphone.
1) Touch the Start button in the second mode.
2) Place the phone in a suitable place.
(In pockets, On near the sound that you want to hear)
3) Using the volume keys to adjust the volume.
4) Using as hearing aid or stethoscope.
1. There is no functional limitations, is completely free.
2. Fast response time.
3. Audio Effects
- Bass Boost, Equalizer, Reverb
4. High Quality (CD Quality)
5. Automatic gain control, automatic noise reduction function is enabled by default as.
6. Run in background even when the phone is locked.
7. An easy-to-use and user-friendly UI.
If you have an opinion on functions, bug report, trouble report and any other questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
We will solve the problems and respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
It's not always possible during driving to switch to speaker or even during a normal call the phone may fall and then you will need to switch to speaker mode
This is a tool that monitor during a call check if Speaker mode should be enabled and enable it for you with and buttons pressed.
featured not included
* the app does NOT change the dialer application installed and does NOT change the monitor off settings of the phone
* decide how a call should start - on speaker mode or by checking the sensors
* auto reactivate tool after reboot
* use orientation sensor to sharpen needs - useful if you want to talk and want to put the phone faced down for devices with speaker on the back
* home `widget to check on tool status
* this app was tested on OS version 2.1 ,2.2 ,2.3,4.x
* this app was NOT tested on OS version 3.x
* this is NOT an alternative dialer so it will not replace any features you dialer have
* Orientation sensor is used to detect the situation that the device is upside down (for example on the table)
the default values are the value I think are the best but tweaking is recommended for better personalization.
* In case of issues or suggestions, please e-mail me with detail and do not leave unhelpful comments this way i can improve the for all of you
Tags: speaker auto speakerphone speaker mode carmode autospeaker