It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
Get your Auto Answers right every time with the Touch Screen sensor addition!
Be sure to try out the new feature in "Speakerphone" section "Set to on when face-up". This basically makes moving the phone from ear to ear much more practical as it will not turn on the speakerphone again right away. Once you decide you want it on again, just hold it momentarily face up and speakerphone is on again.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhoneEx from any Task killers.)
SpeakerPhoneEx - Pro is a simple application that stays in the background and takes minimum battery power.
It adds a few extra features to your phone-calls using your phone's proximity sensor, gravity sensor and touch sensor.
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically based on several configurations.
3. The ability to auto hangup based on several configurations.
Take a look at the screenshots to get a better idea on the options provided.
* On Galaxy Nexus 4, the screen doesn't turn off the first time, once you Auto Answer, when you hold it away from you then back to your ear, it works then.
* On Duel Sim phones, Auto answer only works on one of them, Unfortunately there is no immediate fix for this because Duel Sims are not officially supported by the Android OS.
* S-View currently conflicts with the app and doesn't work as Intended.
* We have conflicting results about Android 4.4 (KitKat) we appreciate if you drop us an email.
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We added a very easy logging feature to the app to minimize your bug reports.
Light sensor note: Not all phones can use their light sensor properly, even if the hardware supports it, there is a built in test which will decide that for you.
Some ROMs are bugged that will make SpeakerphoneEx use a lot of battery power (2%-3%) if you use the Light sensor, if you experience this, please turn off the light sensor feature and contact us.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity,speakerphone ex pro,auto hangup
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
Listen to our users:
"Best motion detection app", "Email was sent in a matter of seconds", "Simple and excellent!", "Smooth and accurate", "Great for my rented apartment".
Turn your android smartphone into a motion detector burglar alarm system!
Salient Eye turns any android device into a full home camera security system. The Salient Eye application uses your phone's camera to sense motion and makes alarm sounds when a break-in occurs. Salient Eye home security app catches intruders red-handed and immediately sends you pictures via email and SMS.
No need to provide your email password.
No need to register- No Facebook, no nothing!
Protect your home or office with Salient Eye, the easy and affordable app that prevents burglaries and intrusions.
★ Captures pictures on motion detection
★ SMS and email alerts (optional)
★ Push notification alerts (optional, requires registration and remote control app: remote.salient-eye.com)
★ Sounds alarm (optional)
★ Photos are available immediately online (optional)
★ Start/Stop/Take picture remotely (optional, requires subscription on the remote control app: remote.salient-eye.com)
★ Keeps working when screen is turned off
★ Password Protection
★ Works up to 10 hours with no power supply (on battery)
★ Very easy to setup and use
Use Salient Eye home security application to turn an old or unused android or tablet smartphone into an affordable fully functional alarm system against burglars break-ins.
Use Salient Eye on your primary phone to secure your stuff when you are sleeping, at home or away.
Storage - for saving the pictures
SMS - for sending sms alerts (optional)
System tools - keep running and using the camera and the Internet when the screen is locked
Internet Network and Wi-Fi - service connection, uploading images and sending emails
Camera/Hardware - using the camera to detect motion and take pictures
Battery stats - for notifying on low battery (optional)
Terms of Service: http://www.salient-eye.com/eula.html
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
*** DOUBLE TAP on Status Bar to Screen OFF***
- Shake to Screen ON
- Shake to Screen OFF
- Recognizes when device in the pocket
- Swiping over Proximity Sensor to Screen ON/OFF
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
- When device on hand = Screen ON
- When device face down or in the Pocket = Screen OFF
- Double Tap on Status Bar to Screen OFF
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
You can click on Uninstall button,
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
Screebl, the battery saver keep your screen on wunderkind, works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the sensors in your mobile device to detect how you're holding it, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. Using gravity, screen orientation, and other cues, your screen is kept on when it should be, and turned off when you don't need it. It's simple, but it works amazingly well!
How is Screebl a battery saver? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
BILLING - Needed to allow in-app upgrade of Screebl Lite to Pro.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock sometimes causes battery drain on some devices. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one device to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power used. Most devices see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have coarse-grained sensors, and movement is not detected well, causing unwanted stillness timeouts. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't start when the phone is powered-on. On some HTC phones the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl starting at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".