Get your Auto Answers right every time with the Touch Screen sensor addition!
Be sure to try out the new feature in "Speakerphone" section "Set to on when face-up". This basically makes moving the phone from ear to ear much more practical as it will not turn on the speakerphone again right away. Once you decide you want it on again, just hold it momentarily face up and speakerphone is on again.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhoneEx from any Task killers.)
SpeakerPhoneEx - Pro is a simple application that stays in the background and takes minimum battery power.
It adds a few extra features to your phone-calls using your phone's proximity sensor, gravity sensor and touch sensor.
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically based on several configurations.
3. The ability to auto hangup based on several configurations.
Take a look at the screenshots to get a better idea on the options provided.
* On Galaxy Nexus 4, the screen doesn't turn off the first time, once you Auto Answer, when you hold it away from you then back to your ear, it works then.
* On Duel Sim phones, Auto answer only works on one of them, Unfortunately there is no immediate fix for this because Duel Sims are not officially supported by the Android OS.
* S-View currently conflicts with the app and doesn't work as Intended.
* We have conflicting results about Android 4.4 (KitKat) we appreciate if you drop us an email.
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We added a very easy logging feature to the app to minimize your bug reports.
Light sensor note: Not all phones can use their light sensor properly, even if the hardware supports it, there is a built in test which will decide that for you.
Some ROMs are bugged that will make SpeakerphoneEx use a lot of battery power (2%-3%) if you use the Light sensor, if you experience this, please turn off the light sensor feature and contact us.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity,speakerphone ex pro,auto hangup
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Answer Call
⊙ Answer Call by Proximity
+ If phone is outside
When an incoming call, just close the phone to your ear.
+ If phone is in your pocket or bag
When an incoming call, take phone out, and then close the phone to your ear after 1 second (check caller ID).
+ If you use the phone case with cover,
When an incoming call, open the cover, and then close the cover after 1 second (check caller ID).
⊙ Answer Call by Shake
Shake the phone to answer call.
■ End Call
⊙ End Call by Flip
To end call during a call, just turn the phone over.
⊙ End Call by Shake
Shake the phone to end call.
■ Speakerphone Mode (Proximity)
⊙ Horizontal Mode
It works only with the phone horizontal state (on the table), and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. If it is difficult to answer a call by dirty hands, this feature is very useful.
⊙ Automatic Mode
During a call, the speakerphone is turned off when phone is near by ear, and is turned on when phone is far away from ear.
⊙ Driving Mode
It works only speakerphone mode, and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. It can be used as handsfree while driving.
■ Flash Alert
This feature will notify with blinking flashlight when incoming call or incoming SMS.
■ Popup Call
An incoming call sometimes interrupts us during the games, movies, internet, navigation. This feature provides the small floating call screen so that you can keep using the app during the call.
■ Useful Features
⊙ Call Connection Alert
The vibrator will sound when call connected.
⊙ Call End Alert
The vibrator will sound when call disconnected.
⊙ Silent Ringer by Flip
Turn phone over to silent ringer.
⊙ Voice Caller ID (Text-to-Speech)
This feature will speak the caller information(caller name or number) instead of ringtone on incoming call.
⊙ Home Screen after End Call
This feature will return to home screen directly when call is ended.
⊙ Blank Screen during Call
This feature will be possible to speak at home screen without call screen during call.
■ Sensor Sensitivity
⊙ Proximity Sensitivity
⊙ Shake Sensitivity
Have fun !
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
If you have problems with your proximity sensor? Or the screen stays black after a call. It's most likely the sensor, this app will fix that.
Note II, GT-N7100
Please send a mail to email@example.com if you encounter any problems.
I am a developer in the inital phase, i would be very happy if you would buy me a bee.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.