It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
Get your Auto Answers right every time with the Touch Screen sensor addition!
Be sure to try out the new feature in "Speakerphone" section "Set to on when face-up". This basically makes moving the phone from ear to ear much more practical as it will not turn on the speakerphone again right away. Once you decide you want it on again, just hold it momentarily face up and speakerphone is on again.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhoneEx from any Task killers.)
SpeakerPhoneEx - Pro is a simple application that stays in the background and takes minimum battery power.
It adds a few extra features to your phone-calls using your phone's proximity sensor, gravity sensor and touch sensor.
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically based on several configurations.
3. The ability to auto hangup based on several configurations.
Take a look at the screenshots to get a better idea on the options provided.
* On Galaxy Nexus 4, the screen doesn't turn off the first time, once you Auto Answer, when you hold it away from you then back to your ear, it works then.
* On Duel Sim phones, Auto answer only works on one of them, Unfortunately there is no immediate fix for this because Duel Sims are not officially supported by the Android OS.
* S-View currently conflicts with the app and doesn't work as Intended.
* We have conflicting results about Android 4.4 (KitKat) we appreciate if you drop us an email.
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We added a very easy logging feature to the app to minimize your bug reports.
Light sensor note: Not all phones can use their light sensor properly, even if the hardware supports it, there is a built in test which will decide that for you.
Some ROMs are bugged that will make SpeakerphoneEx use a lot of battery power (2%-3%) if you use the Light sensor, if you experience this, please turn off the light sensor feature and contact us.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity,speakerphone ex pro,auto hangup
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Answer Call
⊙ Answer Call by Proximity
+ If phone is outside
When an incoming call, just close the phone to your ear.
+ If phone is in your pocket or bag
When an incoming call, take phone out, and then close the phone to your ear after 1 second (check caller ID).
+ If you use the phone case with cover,
When an incoming call, open the cover, and then close the cover after 1 second (check caller ID).
⊙ Answer Call by Shake
Shake the phone to answer call.
■ End Call
⊙ End Call by Flip
To end call during a call, just turn the phone over.
⊙ End Call by Shake
Shake the phone to end call.
■ Speakerphone Mode (Proximity)
⊙ Horizontal Mode
It works only with the phone horizontal state (on the table), and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. If it is difficult to answer a call by dirty hands, this feature is very useful.
⊙ Automatic Mode
During a call, the speakerphone is turned off when phone is near by ear, and is turned on when phone is far away from ear.
⊙ Driving Mode
It works only speakerphone mode, and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. It can be used as handsfree while driving.
■ Flash Alert
This feature will notify with blinking flashlight when incoming call or incoming SMS.
■ Popup Call
An incoming call sometimes interrupts us during the games, movies, internet, navigation. This feature provides the small floating call screen so that you can keep using the app during the call.
■ Useful Features
⊙ Call Connection Alert
The vibrator will sound when call connected.
⊙ Call End Alert
The vibrator will sound when call disconnected.
⊙ Silent Ringer by Flip
Turn phone over to silent ringer.
⊙ Voice Caller ID (Text-to-Speech)
This feature will speak the caller information(caller name or number) instead of ringtone on incoming call.
⊙ Home Screen after End Call
This feature will return to home screen directly when call is ended.
⊙ Blank Screen during Call
This feature will be possible to speak at home screen without call screen during call.
■ Sensor Sensitivity
⊙ Proximity Sensitivity
⊙ Shake Sensitivity
Have fun !
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
When you receive an incoming call or make an outgoing call, have the ability to turn your mobile device's loudspeaker with maximum volume from your android wearable.
This app allows you to keep your hands busy on tasks such as cooking, driving or even just stay sitting on your sofa without having to get up to pick up the phone.
3 STANDARD OPTIONS:
★ ASK ME FIRST- When a call is accepted or when a call is made, an option is shown on your wearable to turn on the loudspeaker.
★ SPEAKER ON - All incoming / outgoing calls will automatically be placed on loudspeaker.
★ SPEAKER OFF - Disable Wear Speaker.
4 ADVANCED OPTIONS:
★ Dial number or select Contacts from wearable.
★ Call Favorites from wearable.
★ Call Recents from wearable.
★ Switch speaker on and off during an active call and the ability to end an active call.
If you are upgrading Wear Speaker and you do NOT see the new Wear Speaker app with its new settings (i.e. the old version is still on the wearable) then you must perform these two steps:
UNINSTALL: 'Wear Speaker' app and the 'Android Wear' app (the one from Google)
REINSTALL: 'Android Wear' app and the 'Wear Speaker' app.
The 'Android Wear' app from Google sometimes keeps the old version of apps that are supposed to be upgraded and refreshed to the wearable.
INSTALL FIRST TIME ISSUES:
If you are installing the app for the first time, the corresponding app might not appear on the wearable. If you do NOT see the Wear Speaker app on your wearable, please open the Android Wear app from Google, go to settings, scroll to the bottom and then click 'RE SYNC APPS'.
Allow the re-syncing to finish and check the wearable a few times to see if the Wear Speaker app is also on the watch.
Android Wear - Making life with your Android Wear easier to answer calls.
Android Wearable - Works with all Android Wear devices.
CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
to their kernels!
*** FOR GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 4 ONLY ***
Total Control to boost your speaker volume and/or clean up audio distortions!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching,
Audio Books &
Conference Calls via speaker phone.
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your loud speaker:
From Pop Music, Hip / Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Voice/News, MAX LOUDNESS, quiet and stock profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT BOOST OR CLEAN UP AUDIO FOR EARPHONE OR HEADSETS! IT ONLY WORKS ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ONLY!!!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
A simple toggle, which once activated automatically switches all incoming and outgoing calls to Speaker Mode.
To use, create a new PowerToggles widget and add Speaker Mode toggle under "Custom" tab.
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
1) The application notifies ‘Full Charge’ and ‘Low Battery’ status over the voice.
2) You can set the voice mode to ‘Male’ or ‘Female’ as you preferred.
3) Internet or Data connection not needed for voice notification
4) Configurable volume level for voice notification.
5) Four notification icon styles available in the current version.
6) Configurable low battery notification level
7) UI status updates only when the screen is ON. So it saves the battery consumption by the application even it runs in the background. (Voice notification works even the screen is OFF)
8) Enable/Disable notification icon from the status bar. (It will allow you to use only the voice notification service without displaying the battery status icon in the status bar.)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application
Keywords: battery status, battery monitor, battery notify, voice battery status, speak battery status, battery status speak, voice battery notify, voice battery, talking battery
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:email@example.com)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)