This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
SpeakerPhone Ex (Extended) is a simple application that stays in the background and does not take extra battery power.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhone Ex from any Task killers.)
(If you report a bug within the rating, we can not respond to that nor can we fix it, we kindly ask you to contact us by email)
It adds a few extra features to your Speaker Phone automation using your phone's proximity sensor and light sensors (not all phones support light sensor, a built in test decides that)
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically depending on whether your phone is held to your face or not.
* Fine tune the auto answer functionality, to minimize accidental answers
* More options in Alerts
* Main button to activate/deactivate app
* Several auto hangup options.
* You will be supporting the developer :)
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it.
Please use the "Report" feature of the application if it crashes, this allows us to debug the application better (without personal information).
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
GlanceSleep locks your device's screen, which requires the user to include Glance as an administrator app. While in this mode, Glance cannot be uninstalled. to uninstall, simply turn off GlanceSleep.
* GlanceAwake - unlock and turn on your device's screen by tapping the sensor or waving above it
* GlanceSleep - turn off and lock your device's screen by tapping the sensor or waving above it
* GlanceAwake and GlanceSleep are independent; use either or both at once!
* You can choose to awaken the screen only when the phone is lying face-up on a flat surface
screen on off on/off lock unlock wave tap tapping waving proximity sensor power button avoid utility tool glance sleep awake device display admin administrator
Measure how fast you are accelerating in your car. Take a light reading in direct sunlight or a dark room. Measure the atmospheric pressure at your altitude and compare it to the pressure on Jupiter. See how fast you were spinning on a roller coaster. Or use the magnetic field readings to turn your phone into a metal detector.
This app gives you instant access to every sensor on your device to start taking readings right away with easy-to-read charts. You can also check out detailed specifications on the hardware behind your sensors, and even see lists of devices that have better equipment. Compare and contrast all sensors available in order to make the right choice when buying a new device, or just confirm that you've got the best available device.
Download Sensor Sense now and begin exploring all the new interesting sensors on your device.
You can use the icons on the top of the screen to navigate through the app.
The Sensor icon will take you to the readout of all the sensors that are available on your device. Tap on the name of the sensor to view it and to turn it on and off. The readings for the sensor are displayed on the chart with Minimum and Maximum readings. Move your device around to get different readings. Click the Reset button to clear all the readings, and click the Set Reference Point button to take the current reading and set it as the zero point on the chart. Click on the arrow next to the "Comparison Data" to view other samples from the selected sensor. Use the arrow next to the Sensor name to open and close each sensor. The "Current Accuracy" graph shows you the amount of resources your device is supplying to that sensor at that time. Click on the accuracy graph for
a detailed explanation of these readings.
The List icon will take you to the list of all the sensors available on your device. If a sensor is not included on your device, that sensor will be listed in the "Not Included" section, along with a list of other devices that offer that sensor. The sensor list shows manufacturer’s specifications for each sensor, as well as a list of devices that claim to have better specifications.
The Reset icon will return you to the sensor page, close all the open sensors, and clear out all the current data.
The Options icon will take you to Settings, where you can set the language used for the app as well as many other settings and units of measure. The Options icon will also take you to High Scores, where you can see a list of the highest scores from other users, and submit your own. See if you can make the top 10 list!
* (Please let us know of any poor language translations, and we will correct them quickly in the next release.)
Don't forget to add this to your 'Default' to turn it back off!
* The 'Speaker Phone' Indicator may take a few seconds to change on some phone apps- but trust me, it's on :-)
Keywords: Locale Plugin, Auto Speaker Phone
Locale 1.0 Required
- Unlock the screen by waving hand over proximity Sensor
- Lock the screen by cover hand over proximity Sensor for few seconds
- You can use smart cover to automatic turn on / off screen
- This application use Proximity sensor to capture the user waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen and Cover it to Lock the screen
- If your mobile phone / tablet have Proximity, you can use this application to Lock / Unlock the Screen.
- Helps you to prevent your Power button or home button for broken.
Add feature allow you to decease the sensitive of your sensor
if you feel the phone's sensors too sensitive. It will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor, helping you avoid screen auto wake
Small bug fixed
- VERSION 3.9
Fix bug when cover to unlock at home screen
Remove exit ads, so you can now exit this app without see the anoying Ads
Remove ads in the bottom of screen
Add guilde button for user know: how to uninstall this app
- VERSION 3.6
Fix bug screen off cannot check to turn off function
- VERSION 3.5
FIX bug sceen off
Add feature Cover phone to Lock screen
By Default this feature does not enable, you can enable it in setting.
You can use smart cover to automatic turn on / off screen
Add new function allow user to show notification or not
Remove ads when click setting button
Fix bug: Service nerver be killed by system
Remove some ads
Remove 8 permissions
More sensitive sensor
Sleep mode return
Support android 4.3
- VERSION 2.8
Fix flash screen bug from some device
Remove sleep mode function cause some error raised when use this feature
- VERSION 2.7
Small bug fix for some device
- VERSION 2.6
Fix bug when screen off, screen auto on for few times
- VERSION 2.5
Add sleep time mode ( during this time, the sensor will off for battery saving )
Add Test Mode for you to test the Sensor
Add Set screen time-out per seconds
Add Set Auto Start Service on Boot
Support more device android 2.1 and have 320 x 240 px (like samsung galaxy Y)
Fix issue stop service after kill recents app
Fix 5 seconds issue
More battery saving
Support Android 2.1 and above
- BATTERY SAVING:
Update function when screen is on -> turn OFF the Proximity Sensor
When screen is OFF -> turn ON the Proximity Sensor. So maybe when you turn off your screen and start test to unlock device, you thought it's not work. But in fact, it's wait about 5 seconds after screen off to start the sensor :).
- Fix Scroll setting sensitive issue ( user don't have to restart service or restart Application to make Sensor sensitive changed )
- Some other bug fixed
- You can adjust the sensitivity of the sensor
- Added Lock Screen Widget for lock the screen
- Notice if the machine does not support the Proximity Sensor
- Small bug fix
- Samsung galaxy S4
- HTC One
- Samsung galaxy S3
- Oppo Find 5
- Lg Lu6200
- Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung galaxy S2
- LG LTE 2
- LG Optimus G
- HTC Evo 4g
- Nexus 4
- Sony xperia Z
- HTC rhyme
- SKY A840
- Samsung galaxy note 2
- LG OPTIMUS L7
- Almost device has Proximity sensor can use this feature :)
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
Using VolumePlus your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve.
Being system wide, VolumePlus works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
Note: INCOMPATIBILE/NOT SUPPORT JELLY BEAN version of android.
Please rate this app, instead of giving one star better send feedback.
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
KW: volumeplus, volume plus, volume boost, volume+
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
1. This app is a paid version of the Smart Cover Lite(Screen Off).
2. I recommend to using the beta version before purchase this.
3. This app is using the proximity sensor can control the Screen On / Off.
4. After testing about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
5. After updated ,the used step may not be appropriate. Then please select other step.
★ ★ ★ Main Functions ★ ★ ★
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. Landscape Mode
- When Landscape Mode( like camera, game) is running,Sensor pause (Only Pro Version)
3. Special App
- When it is running, Sensor pause.
4. Show icon in Notification area.
- Screen off and Sensor On/off
5. Service execute automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed.
8. Widget add (1 x 2, 1 x 1)
- Power Button
- Service On/Off Button
- App Link Button
9. Memory Cleaner
- Memory automatically cleaned when screen off
10. Receiving a call with shake
11. Sensor pause when plug headset
12. Power Saving
13. Rotation Control
14. Floating Service
- Screen Off, Home, Recent App, Flash, Status Bar
★ ★ ★ How to save battery ★ ★ ★
1. During sleep time, the sensor will be stopped.
2. When using Landscape mode or Phone Call Option, the sensor will be stopped
3. When Special apps be not in use, it is effective to option to OFF.
4. When only necessary ,It is effective to use Vibration.
5 If the battery is low, only use the default options.
★ ★ ★ Notices ★ ★ ★
- To delete this app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
★ ★ ★ History ★ ★ ★
. Battery reduced
.When turned on, Lock Screen On/Off added
.Two sounds added
. Update error on Memory Cleaner Option
- force close on some phones
. force close update
. nitification error update
. Battery saving
. Notification error update
Keep your phone secure by monitoring connections in the background and data usage,local.remote Ip address, city, country and company information for every application which uses network connection.
You can easily keep track of applications and services' data usage,local remote ip address and country information and get notification when a connection is made in the background.
By monitoring the Application Data Out information rather than Data In , it gives you an exact idea how much data is send out by specific application .
• No Ads
• Simple Security and Network monitoring for Android Phones
• Check every remote connection made by apps and services
• Adjust refresh time , recommended refresh time is 10-15 .
• Check the remote ip location on the map
• Txt (standard text file), Csv (for Spreadsheet) log file output
• All information can be logged daily on your SDCARD
• You can send mail or share your logs.
• Log information will keep the following details of every connection such as
• Application and Package Name,
• Connection Date,
• Local Ip and Local Port Number
• Remote Ip and Port Number, City Name, Country Name, Company Name, Longitude and Latitude
• Connection Status
• Sent Received Application Data Usage
• You can run the application in the background.
• Notifications for every new connection.
• Can be started in the background after rebooting.
• You can copy remote ip address and port by touch the specific connection on the list to clipboard.
How to scroll down the connection list?
• Tap anywhere on the list(except the map button of the connection) .
• Another pop up list will be opened with the latest connections, this list is not updated automatically and contains the connections found when the main list was tapped.
• Basically it is easy way to capture the main list while updating.
• And easily scroll up/down and select any connection on the list ip number will be copied to clipboard.
Big thanks to the users who provide their useful ideas and feedback to improve this project, we do add most of the features requested by users as much as possible.
If you need any help with applications,purchasing process errors, please contact our Dev Team
We will gladly help you and answer your questions