SpeakerPhone Ex (Extended) is a simple application that stays in the background and does not take extra battery power.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhone Ex from any Task killers.)
(If you report a bug within the rating, we can not respond to that nor can we fix it, we kindly ask you to contact us by email)
It adds a few extra features to your Speaker Phone automation using your phone's proximity sensor and light sensors (not all phones support light sensor, a built in test decides that)
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically depending on whether your phone is held to your face or not.
* Fine tune the auto answer functionality, to minimize accidental answers
* More options in Alerts
* Main button to activate/deactivate app
* Several auto hangup options.
* You will be supporting the developer :)
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it.
Please use the "Report" feature of the application if it crashes, this allows us to debug the application better (without personal information).
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
This will only work if you have a phone with proximity sensor hardware like the nexus, Desire, Samsung Galaxy S, G2, DroidX.
If it doesn't work on your phone, please contact me by mail
+ sensor calibration
You can get the apk from the project site for free including the sourcecode, this is just a donate version.
If you send me a error log, please write what you have done and what happend.
This app can following.
- enable only specific kind of call(incoming or outgoing).
- enable only specific phone numbers from your contacts.
I am MADE IN JAPAN.
###### About Permission ######
READ_PHONE_STATE : required by get call state.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS : required by get call state.
READ_CONTACTS : required by get phone number.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS : required by speaker phone.
Don't forget to add this to your 'Default' to turn it back off!
* The 'Speaker Phone' Indicator may take a few seconds to change on some phone apps- but trust me, it's on :-)
Keywords: Locale Plugin, Auto Speaker Phone
Locale 1.0 Required
CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
to their kernels!
*** FOR GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 4 ONLY ***
Total Control to boost your speaker volume and/or clean up audio distortions!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching,
Audio Books &
Conference Calls via speaker phone.
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your loud speaker:
From Pop Music, Hip / Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Voice/News, MAX LOUDNESS, quiet and stock profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT BOOST OR CLEAN UP AUDIO FOR EARPHONE OR HEADSETS! IT ONLY WORKS ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ONLY!!!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
StyleViewCover Pro App provides the features of Samsung S-View Smart Cover for Galaxy S4 and Note3.
This app makes you enjoy these features when you use your Android smart phone with any view flip covers.
This app displays:
1. Caller ID (during incoming call)
3. Date & Day
4. Missed calls & unattended messages
5. Unread KakaoTalk message count
6. Music control (Samsung smartphone ONLY)
This app provides the features:
1. You can answer the call by sliding when flip cover closed.
2. You can answer the call by shaking when flip cover closed.
3. You can answer the call by pressing Home key when flip cover closed.
4. You can end the call by pressing the power button.
5. You can mute by turn over the phone.
6. You can set the wallpaper.
7. You can adjust window offset.
8. You can use the music control (Samsung smartphone ONLY).
Note 1) You may answer the call by shaking and end the call by pressing the power button if you don’t want unintended actions caused by the high sensitivity of touch screen.
Note 2) This app automatically disables itself when the phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos, etc).
It would be appreciated if you email me the issue you are facing.
It's not always possible during driving to switch to speaker or even during a normal call the phone may fall and then you will need to switch to speaker mode
This is a tool that monitor during a call check if Speaker mode should be enabled and enable it for you with and buttons pressed.
featured not included
* the app does NOT change the dialer application installed and does NOT change the monitor off settings of the phone
* decide how a call should start - on speaker mode or by checking the sensors
* auto reactivate tool after reboot
* use orientation sensor to sharpen needs - useful if you want to talk and want to put the phone faced down for devices with speaker on the back
* home `widget to check on tool status
* this app was tested on OS version 2.1 ,2.2 ,2.3,4.x
* this app was NOT tested on OS version 3.x
* this is NOT an alternative dialer so it will not replace any features you dialer have
* Orientation sensor is used to detect the situation that the device is upside down (for example on the table)
the default values are the value I think are the best but tweaking is recommended for better personalization.
* In case of issues or suggestions, please e-mail me with detail and do not leave unhelpful comments this way i can improve the for all of you
Tags: speaker auto speakerphone speaker mode carmode autospeaker
Measure how fast you are accelerating in your car. Take a light reading in direct sunlight or a dark room. Measure the atmospheric pressure at your altitude and compare it to the pressure on Jupiter. See how fast you were spinning on a roller coaster. Or use the magnetic field readings to turn your phone into a metal detector.
This app gives you instant access to every sensor on your device to start taking readings right away with easy-to-read charts. You can also check out detailed specifications on the hardware behind your sensors, and even see lists of devices that have better equipment. Compare and contrast all sensors available in order to make the right choice when buying a new device, or just confirm that you've got the best available device.
Download Sensor Sense now and begin exploring all the new interesting sensors on your device.
You can use the icons on the top of the screen to navigate through the app.
The Sensor icon will take you to the readout of all the sensors that are available on your device. Tap on the name of the sensor to view it and to turn it on and off. The readings for the sensor are displayed on the chart with Minimum and Maximum readings. Move your device around to get different readings. Click the Reset button to clear all the readings, and click the Set Reference Point button to take the current reading and set it as the zero point on the chart. Click on the arrow next to the "Comparison Data" to view other samples from the selected sensor. Use the arrow next to the Sensor name to open and close each sensor. The "Current Accuracy" graph shows you the amount of resources your device is supplying to that sensor at that time. Click on the accuracy graph for
a detailed explanation of these readings.
The List icon will take you to the list of all the sensors available on your device. If a sensor is not included on your device, that sensor will be listed in the "Not Included" section, along with a list of other devices that offer that sensor. The sensor list shows manufacturer’s specifications for each sensor, as well as a list of devices that claim to have better specifications.
The Reset icon will return you to the sensor page, close all the open sensors, and clear out all the current data.
The Options icon will take you to Settings, where you can set the language used for the app as well as many other settings and units of measure. The Options icon will also take you to High Scores, where you can see a list of the highest scores from other users, and submit your own. See if you can make the top 10 list!
* (Please let us know of any poor language translations, and we will correct them quickly in the next release.)
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
What if your goal is NOT to prevent spying on you but to EXPOSE the spies and facing them? What if you need evidence someone is spying on you? What if you can prove these and you have a camera shot of him or her in action?
Spy Exposer is the answer to all these questions. Spy Exposer is a highly customizable application that runs in the background silently and makes photos if someone is unlocking your phone.
There is a simple and elegant main screen where you can activate, deactivate Spy Exposer and make your unique settings (like auto activation in a given timeframe).
Best if you use it with your front facing camera (default).
- takes photos of spies bugging your phone
- invisible operation with no sign of running
- easy handling
- image settings
--- image folder
--- file name prefix)
- operation settings
--- auto activation on phone startup
--- continuous operation
--- timeframe operation (start, stop)
- camera settings
--- use of rear camera instead of front facing camera
--- force mute if you experience shutter sound
--- turn off vibration
- Spy Exposer needs to be activated. Until that you won't be able to use it. Activation is done automatically by simply running the application while you are connected to the Internet.
- Browse Spies button tries to open the Image Folder (set in settings under Image dolfer). It only works with supported file browsers like ES Explorer and some others. If it is not working four you simply browse your Image Folder (default: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/SpyExp) manually with your favourite file browser.
- If you experience continuous activation problems, please reinstall apllication.