SpeakerPhone Ex (Extended) is a simple application that stays in the background and does not take extra battery power.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhone Ex from any Task killers.)
(If you report a bug within the rating, we can not respond to that nor can we fix it, we kindly ask you to contact us by email)
It adds a few extra features to your Speaker Phone automation using your phone's proximity sensor and light sensors (not all phones support light sensor, a built in test decides that)
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically depending on whether your phone is held to your face or not.
* Fine tune the auto answer functionality, to minimize accidental answers
* More options in Alerts
* Main button to activate/deactivate app
* Several auto hangup options.
* You will be supporting the developer :)
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it.
Please use the "Report" feature of the application if it crashes, this allows us to debug the application better (without personal information).
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
This app can following.
- enable only specific kind of call(incoming or outgoing).
- enable only specific phone numbers from your contacts.
I am MADE IN JAPAN.
###### About Permission ######
READ_PHONE_STATE : required by get call state.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS : required by get call state.
READ_CONTACTS : required by get phone number.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS : required by speaker phone.
HandsFree application uses low power accelerometer in your smart phone to detect your activity (e.g. driving or biking). The application consumes little battery power with no active running service in the background that could drain the battery. You will NOT notice any battery performance difference after installing this application.
1. Automatically activate auto answer feature when the application detects you're driving or biking
2. Automatically suspend auto answer feature after you're no longer driving a vehicle
3. Auto answer incoming phone calls can be limited to callers in your contacts (or starred contacts)
4. Auto answer when a selected Bluetooth device of your choice is connected
5. In the absence of a Bluetooth device, auto answer with speakerphone
6. Can always auto answer regardless of activity and the status of Bluetooth device
7. Allow/disallow the second call to be auto answered
7. Set a time delay before auto answer
HandsFree Answer is free. Driving mode auto detection feature (Auto Answer When Driving) is free for use for 30 days. Afterwards, that feature will be disable. If you would like to continue using that feature, please upgrade to Pro version by downloading 'HandsFree Answer Pro' license.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
I've been waiting until I could get my hands on a SGS4 to update the description.
This application has always worked via exploiting a bug in Android's MediaServer, which is why there has never been any other applications like it (that can boost the volume of system sounds) on the Play Store. Google seem to have completely patched this exploit as of Android 4.1+. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this; Volume+ will no longer work on newer devices.
Some devices running 4.1 CAN make use of this application (Samsung Galaxy S 3 international, HTC One X, etc.) but the majority will not. Most phones running pre-JB firmware will still be able to use this application as normal.
Sorry about this everyone but there's nothing I can do anymore, NO AMOUNT OF DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER GET THIS WORKING AGAIN. Google broke it!
Please note; Incompatible devices running certain custom firmwares may still be able to make use of this application.
This application can be downloaded for FREE on my website along with beta builds that have not yet been released.
** PowerAmp Fix - http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=571 **
Tested and Fully working on the Samsung Galaxy S III!! (Doesn't currently work on the Sprint Version. No idea why.)
This application was designed primarily to boost the volume of a wired headset. Whilst it will boost the main loudspeaker volume, it may not be as prominant. Please bare this in mind.
Millions of people blame bad headphones for low-quality music, well put the blame where it belongs; your phone and the audio software. Volume+ can fix the issue system wide. Using Volume+ your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve. Being system wide, Volume+ works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This software does not function the same on every ROM out there, we personally recommend using a Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROMs, but we do try our best to optimize our software for all software versions. Stock users message us if you're not getting an improved experience.
We highly recommend you use this with caution because while we do allow you to literally go crazy with the way you hear your music, you can seriously damage your hearing and possibly lose it. So please don't go crazy with our application, we want you to enjoy yourself not hurt yourself (please see disclaimer below).
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
This app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
It may not work on some phones. You can cancel the order within 15 mins if it doesn't work. (By Google policy)
(You can set actions by yourself and can use your default incoming call screen as well at the same time.)
Shake setting recognizes direction to avoid doing action by itself while your device is in your pocket. Please face screen sideward like doing handshake or answering a call in real when you use it. (not upward, downward, forward, backward)
This app use signal from default phone app, So please think it as an app helping answering a call.
* EZanswer includes all the following apps.
1. EZtouch : asnwer / reject a call by screen touch.
2. EZbutton : answer / reject a call by hardware button.
3. EZshake : answer / reject a call by shake and upside down.
4. EZblock : call blocker.
5. EZnotice : Notice hang up by vibration.
6. Full screen Image (caller ID)
7. Display additional info (Company, department, title, notes)