SpeakerPhone Ex (Extended) is a simple application that stays in the background and does not take extra battery power.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhone Ex from any Task killers.)
(If you report a bug within the rating, we can not respond to that nor can we fix it, we kindly ask you to contact us by email)
It adds a few extra features to your Speaker Phone automation using your phone's proximity sensor and light sensors (not all phones support light sensor, a built in test decides that)
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically depending on whether your phone is held to your face or not.
* Fine tune the auto answer functionality, to minimize accidental answers
* More options in Alerts
* Main button to activate/deactivate app
* Several auto hangup options.
* You will be supporting the developer :)
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it.
Please use the "Report" feature of the application if it crashes, this allows us to debug the application better (without personal information).
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
This app can following.
- enable only specific kind of call(incoming or outgoing).
- enable only specific phone numbers from your contacts.
I am MADE IN JAPAN.
###### About Permission ######
READ_PHONE_STATE : required by get call state.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS : required by get call state.
READ_CONTACTS : required by get phone number.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS : required by speaker phone.
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Lock Down is a security module for the Xposed framework.
Create multiple PINs to unlock your device. Every PIN can lock apps that you choose. It can also hide the locked applications from the app drawer so the user will be unaware they are currently locked out.
Try the free version of this module to ensure it will work as intended on your device. Be sure to disable or uninstall the free version upon purchase of the full version.
Lock Down Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitishkasturia.lockdownfree
How do I launch the app?
To launch Lock Down for the first time call *#*#54321 from your phone app. This is the default launch key. It is recommended you change this key after opening Lock Down.
The app is not launching when I type *#*#54321
This is a common problem when this module is used alongside any quick unlock or similar lock screen modifications. Disable quick unlock and restart device.
Make sure there is a PIN set through the system settings. This is the system PIN and only through this can LockDown be launched.
What is the difference between the full version and the free version?
The free version only supports 1 profile and only 3 restricted applications. The full version supports unlimited profiles and restricted apps. Full version is also updated more frequently with bug fixes and new features.
How are my PINs stored?
All user data is stored in an encrypted file. Any tampering with the file will disable the profile completely.
The free version works but the paid version does not
This is due to Android putting paid apps in /mnt/asec/ instead of /data/app/ where xposed can properly load them. Until there is an official fix for this you can install XMOD for Xposed, which will move apps from /mnt/asec/ to /data/app/. To use it, simply install the XMOD and then install LockDown. XMOD can be removed after LockDown has been installed.
XMOD can be found at: http://www.modaco.com/topic/361776-xmod-disable-play-store-encryption-mntasec/
What are the permissions used for?
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - Hide and close apps when a profile is active
GET_TASKS - Monitor running applications
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - Launch app from phone call
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2659161
I am not liable for any damages that may be incurred through use of this application. It is provided as-is with no warranties and use is at your sole risk. You hold harmless and indemnify Nitish Kasturia and its related parties from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of this application.
CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
to their kernels!
*** FOR GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 4 ONLY ***
Total Control to boost your speaker volume and/or clean up audio distortions!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching,
Audio Books &
Conference Calls via speaker phone.
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your loud speaker:
From Pop Music, Hip / Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Voice/News, MAX LOUDNESS, quiet and stock profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT BOOST OR CLEAN UP AUDIO FOR EARPHONE OR HEADSETS! IT ONLY WORKS ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ONLY!!!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Digital Call Recorder has a lot of nice features:
• Record calls automatic
• Background recording with notification
• Great design
• Battery efficient
• Activate recording from app, widget or on screen
• Play the recorded calls
• Record on formats: 3gp, mp4, wav, mp3
• MP3 settings: sample rate, bit rate, stereo
• Save to SD card
• Select different audio Sources
• Delete recorded items at once
• Comments on recordings
• Share multiple recordings
• Exclude contacts or record list
• Filter incoming/outgoing calls
• Pattern lock access
• Free to try
Please note that on some devices:
• Recording a call might not be possible
• Recording both conversations might be not possible
• Bluetooth recording might not be available
• Bluetooth recording both sides might not be available
Please take that into consideration when rating this application.
Call recording is illegal on some places, check the laws in your countries/states before recording calls.
Backup your locked data on your cloud account e.g. Drop box. The app comes with a clean and pleasant interface that’s user-friendly. You can transfer files from Gallery, Camera, Phone, PC/Mac and Private internet browser.
*Folder Lock® Pro for Android Phoneis an extension of the popular“Folder Lock for Windows” *
• Protect and hide sensitive audio, videos and photos
• Lock down important documents
• Cloud backup with Drop box
• Write secure notes
• Record voice memos secretly
• Share your locked data
• Directly lock photos/videos from phone’s gallery
• Create contacts and contact groups, also send multiple secret SMS to them
• Options to save data on phone’s memory or external memory card
• Recovery of lost data
• Decoy password (fake login)
• Panic switch to prevent others from snooping on your lock data.
• Hide traces of Folder Lock using stealth mode
• Security credentials including Password, pattern and pin
• Recover security credentials
• Brute force attack prevention
• Take snaps of unauthorized login attempts
• Import files from
c) Via PC/Mac (using browser you can upload and download all files to and from PC/Mac via Wi-Fi)
d) Private Browser
a) Credit Cards
b) Bank Accounts
c) ID / Social Security
e) Business Cards
f) Business Info
g) Health and Hygiene
i) General Purpose Cards
• Private Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
a) Download files from browser
• View, Run and Play
a) Media Player for videos
b) Audio Player for music and voice memos
c) Picture Viewer for Photos
d) Document editors for documents
All in all, this is a helpful app that provides security for your data in a managed way. The App is mainly useful when you share or lose your mobile, preventing access to personal files, folders and other personal information.
You can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net for more information.