This sample detects serial ports of your device and provides a simple terminal to send and receive text.
More information and bug report on:
Copyright 2010-2011 Cedric Priscal
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This app only has one purpose - it uses the unofficial android market api to get info about other apps that are on the Google Play Store. It can get info about an app's description, category, price, etc. on the Google Play Store. The info is used in other apps (like ROM Toolbox or Ultimate Backup) to create app groups or show you additional information about one of your installed apps.
The reason this is a separate app is because of the permissions it requires. This app is open source, which means you can know exactly what the app does. The permissions to your accounts is only used to generate a token used in the Android Market API. This is explained here: http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api/wiki/WithAndroid
We didn't want to just add those permissions to the main app. This same API is used by apps like Titanium Backup. We just made this a separate app so users won't complain so much about a permission being added :P
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view various examples submitted by community developers. Each example lists the level of difficulty with both Scala and Android. It also includes the minimum Android API level required to run the sample.
Contribute to the project by adding your own examples! All of the information you need to get started can be found in the projects readme at https://github.com/47deg/scala-android/blob/master/README.md
This project is handcrafted by 47 Degrees and written entirely in Scala on Android.
This is the demo application of the Crouton library that is freely available at https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton
If you're having issues with the library, please open an Issue here: https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton/issues/new
The library offers a wide variety of customization options that have not been implemented in this Demo application yet.
All that's required to use Crouton is using the library within your Android application and the call "Crouton.makeText(Activity, CharSequence, Style).show();"
The icon has been created by Marie Schweiz.
Crouton is inspired by Cyril Mottier.
It is designed to create beautiful visual representations.
The core features of the library include:
- Compatible with Android 2.2 (API level 8) and upwards
- 6 different chart types: line, bar, pie, scatter, candlestick, radar (spider web)
- Combined Charts
- Scaling on both axes (with touch-gesture, axes separately or pinch-zoom)
- Dual (separate) Y-Axis
- Dragging / Panning (with touch-gesture)
- Finger drawing (draw values into the chart with touch-gesture)
- Highlighting values (with customizeable popup-views)
- Save chart to SD-Card (as image, or as .txt file)
- Read .txt file chart-data
- Predefined color templates
- Legends (generated automatically, customizeable)
- Limit lines
- Fully customizeable (paints, typefaces, legends, colors, background, gestures, dashed lines, ...)
This project is meant to demonstrate the features of the library and motivate developers to make use of it.
Recent changes / improvements (app version):
- LimitLine for both XAxis and YAxis
- Inverted YAxis now working for all chart types
- Animation easing
- More styling options
- More viewport modification methods
- Major performance improvements
- Included JavaDoc
- Dual YAxis
- Performance improvements
- Removed nineoldandroids library
- Removed v4 support library
- fixed memory leak issue
- fixed issue concerning clipping with Activity attribute screenSize | orientation
- improved PieChart and RadarChart offset calculation (with Legend)
- dragging and scaling can now be enabled/disabled separately
- radarchart fix
- more examples
- general bugfixes
- fixed issue concerning background color
- fixed issue concerning ScatterChart clipping
- fixed issue concerning zero values
- fixed empty PieChart crash
- improved dynamical data adding / removing
- fixed crash in example app
- general bugfixes
- more custom value formatting
- fixed scrolling and zooming issues on other scrollable surfaces (like ListView or ViewPager)
- general bugfixes
- fixed known issues
- entries and datasets can now be added and removed dynamically
- custom label and value formatting
- more generics
- fixed known issues
- bugfixes in the example
- new chart type: RadarChart (spider net chart)
- grouped BarChart (grouped DataSets)
- over-draw feature
- fixed known issues
- grouped barchart
- cubic-line charts
- added support for API level 8
- introducing candle-stick chart
- fixed known issues
- new data model improvements
- animations for all chart types
- limit lines
- fixed known issues
- introducing the new data model (different DataSet types for each chart type)
- legend improvements
- y-axis can now be inverted
- added chart in ListView example
- added multiple chart-types in ListView example
- listview in example
- fixed issue concerning saveToGallery(...)
- bugfix concerning centerViewPort(...) method
- piechart improvements (space between bars)
- piechart bugfix (highlighting)
- removed dead code
- The x- and y-axis labels can now be positioned anywhere around the chart
- Improvements in the legend
- Fixed known issues
Hierfür benötigen Sie an Ihrem Raspberry-Pi ein angeschlossenes 433 Mhz Funkmodul und müssen vorher folgendes Skript herunterladen, als root ausführen und der Anleitung folgen:
Die App befindet sich noch in einem sehr frühen Stadium und ich möchte bitten über Fehler noch hinweg zu sehen.
Es sind weitere Funktionen geplant, wie zum Beispiel eine Zeitschaltuhr für alle Geräte.
- Export html document to PDF.
- Export html form to PDF.
- Export Image to PDF.
- Export HTML5 canvas to PDF.
- Export SVG to PDF.
- Export Simple text to PDF.
- Image Converter.
- HTML5 canvas to Image.
Developer Apps Direct is a large and growing collection of library demos. We make it fast and easy for app developers to discover great libraries and run their demo with the press of a button. No more hunting down apks or downloading and compiling source code. You can try dozens of libraries in just a few minutes!
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
Android Process Buttons - May 8
SuperListView - May 8
Spans - May 8
ContentLoadingProgressDialog - May 1
HideyBarPhotoViewScreen - May 1
ApplicationTemplate - May 1
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
a lots of features:effects, colors, pics loading/saving ...
multitouch works only with 2.X devices! (so, no hero!)
nexus and droid/milestone can only handle 2 touches.
all above are used for ads
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to save your drawings.
The OpenSLMediaPlayer library offers a compatible class of Android's MediaPlayer class.
Not just a re-implementation, also provides some enhanced features;
- Released under the "Apache License, Version 2.0"
- Compatible with Android's MediaPlayer and audio effects classes
- Provides both Java and C++ Native API sets
- Also includes standard MediaPlayer based classes which fixes a lot of bugs
- Smooth fade-in, fade-out
- High quality resampler
- 10 bands graphic equalizer with preamplifier
- High quality Visualizer class to capture audio for visualization purpose
The source code of this app also can be downloaded from GitHub.
Please refer to the following site about more details of the app/library.
Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Github project page: https://github.com/lecho/hellocharts-android
- Line chart
- Column chart
- Pie chart
- Bubble chart
- Combo chart(Lines+Columns)
- Preview charts(for column chart and line chart)
- Zoom(pinch to zoom, double tap zoom), scroll and fling
- Custom and auto-generated axes
- It’s a component based structure and mobile app development platform with Web technologies (XML, Java Script)
* Feature of Citrine
- Object Oriented Approach
This approach solves inefficiency for mobile app development through object oriented approaches using MOML (Mobile Object Markup Language)
- Simple functional definition
This defines complicated functions by abstracting them matched with actual usage.
- Independent development
This independently separates library developers from application developments and implements a base to integrate them easily.
- Component based structure
It provides a base by which services developed by service providers are integrated with other applications.
* Demo API List
- Application & Device information
- Chart (Bar, Bar Group, Line, Pie)
- Coverflow & Gallery
- Transition Effects(Blind, Flip, InnerCube, Mosaic, Slide, Tornado, Twirl, Zoom)
- Custom UI Components (Paint, QR code, ...)
- Uncategorized (PhoneGap)
hybrid, phonegap, webview, citrine, mospi, mobileweb, webapp, transition effect, coverflow, gallery, theme,
Nap App is an easy to use alarm clock that gets you napping ASAP. Just tell Nap App how long you'd like to sleep and hit start.
* No ads, popups, nags etc.
* Voice Command Integration via the "Set Alarm" command
* Alarms remain active even if the application is closed or the phone is rebooted.
* Remembers how long your last nap was and uses it as your default setting.
* User configurable alarm sounds.
* Unlike similar alarm apps, Nap App uses no battery draining background services.
* Lightweight and easy to use.