This sample detects serial ports of your device and provides a simple terminal to send and receive text.
More information and bug report on:
Copyright 2010-2011 Cedric Priscal
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Need to specify server IP, User name, Password, and can do a remote API calling ( SERVER_IP/mobileAPI.php
use POST method sending 3 parameter "action" / "uid" / "pwd"
Example for "action" value :
When testing connection : action = "ping"
When clicking widget : action = "open" / "action1" / .... whatever
String return from API:
Success : "1"
Invalid ID or Password : "2"
Unauthorized action : "3"
Parameter error : "4"
Other error: String starts with "E1"，or any other string
Note : You need server program to work with this APP
A Sample of implementation :
Raspberry Pi (with nginx) installed a RF 433MHz Module
Nginx receive HTTP request from APP to web API ( /mobileAPI.php )，
execute binary file to sending RF signals through RF Module
Wireless switch(433MHz) connect to electric lock(Electric Dropbolt)
(wireless switch must paired with RPi's RF signal output)
when switch received RF signal from RPi，switch triggers Electric Dropbolt and release the door
Demo of server side program :
- Export html document to PDF.
- Export html form to PDF.
- Export Image to PDF.
- Export HTML5 canvas to PDF.
- Export SVG to PDF.
- Export Simple text to PDF.
- Image Converter.
- HTML5 canvas to Image.
This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
This is the demo application of the Crouton library that is freely available at https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton
If you're having issues with the library, please open an Issue here: https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton/issues/new
The library offers a wide variety of customization options that have not been implemented in this Demo application yet.
All that's required to use Crouton is using the library within your Android application and the call "Crouton.makeText(Activity, CharSequence, Style).show();"
The icon has been created by Marie Schweiz.
Crouton is inspired by Cyril Mottier.
a lots of features:effects, colors, pics loading/saving ...
multitouch works only with 2.X devices! (so, no hero!)
nexus and droid/milestone can only handle 2 touches.
all above are used for ads
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to save your drawings.
Developer Apps Direct is a large and growing collection of library demos. We make it fast and easy for app developers to discover great libraries and run their demo with the press of a button. No more hunting down apks or downloading and compiling source code. You can try dozens of libraries in just a few minutes!
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
Android Process Buttons - May 8
SuperListView - May 8
Spans - May 8
ContentLoadingProgressDialog - May 1
HideyBarPhotoViewScreen - May 1
ApplicationTemplate - May 1
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
The OpenSLMediaPlayer library offers a compatible class of Android's MediaPlayer class.
Not just a re-implementation, also provides some enhanced features;
- Released under the "Apache License, Version 2.0"
- Compatible with Android's MediaPlayer and audio effects classes
- Provides both Java and C++ Native API sets
- Also includes standard MediaPlayer based classes which fixes a lot of bugs
- Smooth fade-in, fade-out
- High quality resampler
- 10 bands graphic equalizer with preamplifier
- High quality Visualizer class to capture audio for visualization purpose
The source code of this app also can be downloaded from GitHub.
Please refer to the following site about more details of the app/library.
If you need to use it, please go to the Github repo:
Nap App is an easy to use alarm clock that gets you napping ASAP. Just tell Nap App how long you'd like to sleep and hit start.
* No ads, popups, nags etc.
* Voice Command Integration via the "Set Alarm" command
* Alarms remain active even if the application is closed or the phone is rebooted.
* Remembers how long your last nap was and uses it as your default setting.
* User configurable alarm sounds.
* Unlike similar alarm apps, Nap App uses no battery draining background services.
* Lightweight and easy to use.