App to sense and share your phone status, location, environmental context with the CommonSense service.
Sense wants to make sure you never enter anything in a computer anymore. Your smartphone senses what you are doing, and CommonSense collects, visualizes and interprets the data. See your data at http://common.sense-os.nl.
ActionBarSherlock is an extension of the compatibility library designed to facilitate the use of the action bar design pattern across all versions of Android with a single API.
The library will automatically use the native action bar when appropriate or will automatically wrap a custom implementation around your layouts. This allows you to easily develop an application with an action bar for every version of Android from 2.x and up.
The demo sample is a showcase of the functionality of the library (most notably, the action bar). There are several demos of different functionality but the most important is the feature toggles. A set of buttons make up the layout of this activity which allow you to toggle virtually all of the display-related settings of the action bar to observe how it behaves on various device configurations.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
More from developer
Nap App is an easy to use alarm clock that gets you napping ASAP. Just tell Nap App how long you'd like to sleep and hit start.
* No ads, popups, nags etc.
* Voice Command Integration via the "Set Alarm" command
* Alarms remain active even if the application is closed or the phone is rebooted.
* Remembers how long your last nap was and uses it as your default setting.
* User configurable alarm sounds.
* Unlike similar alarm apps, Nap App uses no battery draining background services.
* Lightweight and easy to use.