Check more than one mail at a time.
There is an option to change the period of examination, exclusion, and the possibility of a check only in Wi-Fi, but over Wi-Fi and 3G.
Letters of the folder you specy can not be ignored and it will not notify you again for new messages in them.
Profile Status - active / inactive. In inactive status - will not check for new emails.
In active status - it will check takes in consideration the weekly check - in day and time.
You can set up your work mail to be checked only from 9:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday, and personal all the time, or only in the evening + weekend.
Supports profiles ot@GBG.BG - they have to type the full email. For profiles ABV is enough the username.
IMPORTANT !!! FROM VERSION 1.5 THE APPLICATION WILL USE A NEW SERIVCE FOR CHECKING EMAILS. ALL THE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE APP WILL STOP TO WORK WHEN THE ABV STOP THE OLD SERVICE. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION.
I express gratitude to ABV, that I was informed promptly of the change in their service.
The speed of loading / previewing the mobile version of ABV does not depend on the application.
This is not the official version of ABV.BG
1. VoIP incoming and outgoing call via GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi data service
2. Supported codec: G.729, G.711
3. Support full functional SIP to SIP call with local and remote ring back tone
4. Works behind NAT
5. Can bypass any Firewall
6. Low bandwidth consumption by customized byte saver solution
7. Can bypass SIP blockage
8. Smart echo cancellation technique
9. Synchronization with phone contact
10. On screen call time display
11. On screen balance display
12. Call log of incoming and outgoing calls and, can make call from that log
13. DTMF support (RFC 2833, SIP Info)
14. PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) and VAD (Voice Activity Detection) implemented
15. Works with or without byte saver solution
16. Alert system by local Inbox message or pop-up message
17. User panel with login details for service providers. Service providers can see from which country and mobile operator (for GPRS/3G) users are registered
18. Single customizable solution based on different mobile network/data service
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
Mala aplikacija pomoću koje možete brzo i jednostavno da provjerite stanje na vašem računu, kao i bonuse.
Pored toga možete i da platite parking servis, a isto tako imate i mogućnost lakog pristupa ostalim Mtel servisima kao što su dopuna bonusa, prijatelj broj, podijeli dopunu, pozovi me ....
Tags: moj meni mtel frend racun mtel.ba
You can send free SMS to Bulgarian Operators if you have a registration at their sites. M-Tel, Vivacom and Globul are supported.
I know that some of you can`t see the contacts from the address book. This is because BG SMS Sender can only show your contacts from your google account. Contacts stored locally on the phone are not supported. I am working to enhance the contacts support.
Please send me feedback/bugs at vendor.net[at]gmail.com .