Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Upgrade to the more powerful Android Antivirus v2.0 here:
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
ALYac Android is an Android OS-Optimized antivirus application featuring the advanced security features of ALYac,
The most popular free antivirus application in Korea.
1. Antivirus Protection for Android – Malicious file and package detection.
2. Package Safety Indices – Application and developer safety ratings.
3. Spam Management – Spam filtration based on registered spam numbers and keywords.
4. App Management – Manage running and potentially dangerous apps from a single screen.
Android 2.1~2.3, 4.0~
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID v2.0 - quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it's exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
- 1 Tap connect through widget
- Gives you unrestricted Speed
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Unblocks web sites
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
- Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
- Save network traffic through data compression
- Block all annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our "TUN.ko installer")
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to "Free Server" by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the "DroidVPN is now connected" message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Permissions Needed by DroidVPN
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used in determining the state of your network connection.
2. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Used in determining the state of your WiFi connection.
3. INTERNET - Used to send data through your internet connection.
4. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used in loading tun module that is saved on your sdcard.
5. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required in saving logs to your sdcard.
6. READ_LOGS - Required if you want to send your logs for troubleshooting.
7. READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed by the VPN in checking the state of your phone.
8. WAKE_LOCK - Needed if you want to lock your WiFi/CPU to prevent the VPN from disconnecting.
Features to be added soon:
- Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don't hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPN for PC: Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / Gingerbread Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose gingerbread keyboard.
#For those who worried about collecting data warning.
The warning message is a part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled. so don’t worry about it!
#For Galaxy S / Tab Users, Vibration (HapticFeedback) = "Vibrate on keypress" enabled and "Custom vibration intensity" set to "Normal" (In keyboard settings and advanced setting).
# For Czech / Danish / Dutch / French / German / Italian / Norwegian Bokmål / Polish / Russian / Spanish / Swedish users, you need to download the optional dictionaries.
# How to install optional dictionaries: Go to "Gingerbread Keyboard Settings" / "Input languages", select (re-select) the language you want.
# This is a free app, if you do like this app, please buy "Keyboard from Android 2.3 +" to support my work.
you can find my paid version by scrolling down to bottom and click "View more applications" to buy my app, thanks!
1. Multitouch keyboard
2. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
3. Auto correction
4. Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
5. Speech to text
6. Split main keyboard app and dictionaries.
Features that are available on paid version.
1. 6 Keyboard themes
2. Custom vibrator intensity
3. Custom key height, text size, row gap, bottom adjustment.
4. Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives.
5. Options to hide period and comma key.
And I opensourced this project. If you like to help, here is the way to go
Special thanks to Zorxd from XDA for fr-rCH language support!