I actually really like this app for items I sell online. Had some issues with others using my item pics for their listings and started marking them. However this morning, I noticed that somehow all of the pics in this album had doubled, this had never happened before. I always take thr pics from the app, I never add to already existing pics. I had a pic of the view with the watermark and the same view next to it without a watermark. That gets hard when you are trying to upload pics to a listing and realize the watermark is missing on this one. Not to me tuon extra space these unneccesary pics arr taking up.Why are all the pics doubled Now? Please fix? Also, it would be nice if before you go to take the next pic from the app if I forgot to save the previous, if a "you forgot to save" warning could be added.
The app does exactly what I wanted. Watermarks I can personalize so I can safely share pictures of my son without fear of them being stolen and used somewhere else. (Yes it happens, be careful). Great app
Great for keeping ppl from stealing my Def Leppard pics, I love this app. btw go follow my band account @too.late.for.lepps 😉😉😉 don't erase this, mate!
Been using this app for a very long time and am always super satisfied with it. Easy and no bugs ever! A very generous free version of this app. My only complaint is it is for android only as far as I can tell.
Useless if I cannot use my own image as watermark. Other apps allow you to do that for FREE
Loved the free version but wanted all features tried paying for full version said card was declined yet still taking money out of bank 8 times ! And still no access to app please refund me and sort the issue out thanks
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
- Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
LogoLicious; the easiest way to add your own logo, watermark and text to images!