QR Scanning: Abbreviated for Quick Response (QR), a QR code is a new type of barcode that can be scanned with a camera, such as the camera on your Android device. You’ll be very impressed with the fast readability as compared with the former barcode system.
Bulk Scanning: Allows users to quickly scan multiple badges simply by moving your camera viewfinder over attendees’ badges. This feature is very handy when speaking to groups of attendees at the same time.
Lead Augmentation: Immediately after scanning an attendee’s badge, you’ll be able to easily attach product(s) or note(s) to an attendee or group of attendees. Even better, for products, we allow you to configure a default list of products within the app so you’re quick with your fingers on site, and not typing in product names over and over again.
Live Follow Up with Brochure: As a Pro subscriber you will be able to send follow ups to attendees in real time, as soon as you finish scanning their badge. Now attendees know you care before even having a chance to sleep on it.
Share Leads: As a Pro subscriber you can instantly share lead information with colleagues via email, either a single lead or all leads, directly from your device.
Each Visitor would have a unique QR Code which will be printed when his/her badge is printed.
Each Exhibitor can download the free Lead Retrieval App from here and get the activation key by subscription from event organizer.
Exhibitor can now scan each visitor coming to the stall and can capture in details the entire lead along with specific comments and priority.
Exhibitor can Export the data at end of the day and email a contact CSV file to themselves.
This completely removes the traditional way of sharing visiting cards and
writing in notepads.
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
+ Scan QR codes and capture leads
+ Store leads from events in your mobile device
+ Sync leads to your assigned online portal
+ Rating leads using stars
+ Make notes about each lead you scan
+ Send an email to lead with your business details
+ Forward leads to others
+ Set reminder to follow-up with your lead
+ Ability to work in Offline Mode
+ Ability to add pictures
+ Supports multiple events
+ Supports Lead Qualifiers and Followup-Types
+ Ability to ViewEvent Schedule and Exhibitor Info
- Track your leads with follow up calls and meetings
- No monthly subscription charges, No internet access to use
- Copy data to PC for analysis with excel
Add Lead: To add a new lead
Manage Leads: To view, edit and close leads
Follow Ups: To add details of follow up calls and meetings
Reports: To create text format list of leads and follow ups in a file
Support : For support issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Features : We are developing more features in the application and would upload new versions. If you have any specific requirement, please write to us email@example.com
We would be happy to consider your request in our application roadmap.
Data Privacy : Your data is stored locally in your device. and processed locally in your device. We never store neither process or access your leads data on our servers.
Data Protection : You should take care of daily backup of your leads and follow ups files to protect your data in case of any device or application failure. We provide option to copy data in text files that can be accessed from PC or other devices.
Warning : It's a lot simpler than you'd expect it to be.
Note: "For SalesGo customers only. Accessible through all license types."
How LeadReader+ (LR+) works:
• LR+ scans proprietary information off QR code trade show badges, storing data locally on the phone and sends merges to the cloud.
• Your entire exhibitor staff can have their own lead retrieval system - just download LR+ to every phone or tablet.
• You can qualify customers, take notes, review and even delete leads right from your phone.
• In addition to being stored locally, all sales leads are merged to a dashboard in the cloud.
• As dashboard administrator you can view full conference attendee data, download leads, look at peak scan times, sort by sales rep and more.
• LR+ leads can be reviewed and compared from show to show and year to year.
• LR+ works via mobile data or wifi.
Learn how to master lead generation on Social Media platforms and use the included scripts to close a sale a day in under 50 minutes. This is the most comprehensive study on lead generation techniques on the market today. For many decades Max has been the best kept secret of thousands of multimillionaires but now he's decided to release his time tested guaranteed tactics to the world.
Get this information before your competition does!
Save time with this app with:
- exhibitors list
- map of the halls
- practical information
- all the news live from the trade show
Some features might not work with Android 2.3 (the map for example).
Capture leads on the spot easily and quickly. There is no need to:
- wait the end of the show and the organizers to give you the attendee’s list
- collect a stack of business cards and write notes on them
- spend days for adding all the data into your lead data base
Don’t lose a chance to convert leads into opportunities Getting leads on the trade shows is no longer a problem!
Add contact data, scan the QR code in the attendee’s badges, take picture of their business cards and store all this information on your smartphone or tablet. Follow-up with the attendees by instantly sending them follow-up emails and making calls right from the app, all while at the trade show!
Summary app features include:
- Create events or trade shows and add participants to them
- Capture unlimited number of leads
- Sync collected data across multiple devices
- Follow up with the leads: send emails and make calls
- Scan and read QR codes on the leads’ badges
- Store data locally on device
- Capture leads offline at trade shows, exhibitions and events – no internet required
- Retrieve PDF forms of lead profiles, print or share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
- Export the collected leads to Excel spreadsheets
Utilizing the Trade Show Lead Collection app you will have the following benefits:
- Generate leads, capture new info anytime and anywhere
- Create your own lead database on the spot
- Have captured data on all of your devices
- Process data quickly and easily
- Convert leads to opportunities by instantly following up with people
- Increase efficiency and data accuracy
- Save time, increase profit and reduce costs
- Keep your data safe from others
- Eliminate paperwork (collecting business cards, filling out paper forms) and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize convenient and easy-to-use Trade Show Lead Collection app to generate leads, develop marketing strategies, convert leads into opportunities and close deals!
In addition to using free Trade Show Lead Collection you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $2.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $29.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically