Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
Find out why over 5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
- Backup and Restore using your local device or SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers, or use your Dropbox account
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Schedule multiple different backups to multiple locations
- Restore to an existing or new Android device
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android 1.6+ devices supported!
- Available in over 15 languages
- Super easy backup with advanced features and settings
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device remotely from our website
- Applications (Including Data if Rooted)
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper (Pre Android 4.4 KitKat)
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
Cloud Backup (RerWare Cloud or Dropbox) or local backups to your device/SD card.
Supporting the most content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on the same existing Android device, or a new one.
The migrate feature allows you to move any and all support content directly from one Device to another over WiFi.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at the RerWare website.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup APK + Data/setting of applications
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to select multiple applications and perform the following functions with batch operations:
- Freeze bloatware and system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Link to Apps
- Link Apps
- Force Close applications
If you should have any questions or support needs, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support Email provided. We will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your business.
- Automatically upload to Google Drive.
- Automatically upload to Dropbox.
- Send automated emails after a backup.
This app does not appear in the list of apps in the phone launcher. It is used by the SMS Backup & Restore app and gets opened from the "Backup Settings" screen of that app.
It may not work with all devices as the Google Play Services may not be available. Please get in touch with me if you get problems.
This app only has access to its own folder and does not have access to other Dropbox folders.
Check the "Use Browser for Authentication" if you want to use your default/external browser for authentication rather than the built-in functionality.
All the settings on the screen are dependent on the Mail Service Provider that you use. The details about the service can be found on the providers site. Some of the common ones are linked at the bottom of this section.
Sender Email Address: The email address from which the email should be sent.
Recipient Email Address: The email address of the recipient. If you are sending the email to yourself then this will be the same as the Sender Email Address.
SMTP Server: The HostName/IP Address of the email SMTP server. For example: smtp.gmail.com for Gmail.
Port: The port used by the SMTP server. Normally 25/465/587. For example: 465 for Gmail.
Security: The security used for connecting to the SMTP server. Use SSL/TLS for Gmail.
Require Login: Checked if the SMTP server needs you to authenticate before sending emails. Check this for Gmail.
User Name: The user name required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your email address.
Password: The password required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your Gmail password. If you use 2-step authentication in Gmail, you'll need to generate an application specific password.
Subject: The subject for the email.
Body: The message content for the email.
This App needs access to the following:
* Network communication: To connect to Email/Dropbox/Google servers.
* Your accounts: Used for Google Drive account setup.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to upload when there is no network connectivity.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To read the Backup file on the SD card.
When you need to re-install the phone system; repair or change the phone, or want to keep your messages private from others, this app is the perfect helper to you which provides the easiest way to backup and restore SMS data.
As long as backup is done by this app, even if you have deleted all the messages, you can still check them with this app.
You have two ways to backup. To SD card or to a private E-mail. (If you choose to backup to a private E-mail, please set your Gmail account in advance)
* SMS backup
* Restore SMS. This app will automatically import the data to the original position.
* Two backup types: Backup to SD card or a private E-mail, you can choose the backup type on your own.
* View feature: you can check the backup messages on SD card, even if you have deleted all the messages, you can still check them with this app without restore.
* Private E-mail setting. You can set your own private E-mail if you want to backup by Email. The backup files will be sent to your designated E-mail address.
* Delete feature. You can delete the backup files on the SD card as you wish.
--- Feedback ---
If you have any issues or concerns with SMS backup, please send me an email and we will find a solution for this problem! Thanks! :)
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
SMS & Call Log Backup is a great App to backup and restore your phone’s SMS and Call Logs (totally free, with no ads).
◆ Backup New - SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
◆ Backup Archive - keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
◆ Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
◆ Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another
◆ Restore the SMS and/or Call Log with keeping (merging) the existing data from phone
◆ Support to restore SMS on Android KitKat 4.4 devices
◆ Manage the backups created (restore, delete, export)
◆ View and manage the backup contents
* quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
* quick searchable call log by contact or phone number
* groups the call log or SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
* restore individual SMS or the SMS from a specified contact
* restore individual Call Log or the Call Logs from a specified contact
View and manage the current call logs from phone
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- display statistics based on contact’s call logs
View and manage the current SMS from phone
- groups the SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete SMS from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- copy message text
More than other similar apps
- correctly restore call logs on HTC devices (included contact)
- display, backup and restore the messages logs on Samsung devices
- correctly backup and restore the "Draft" messages (SMS)
- dark/light themes supported
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Safe Backup is a friendly application that can quickly and easily back up most of the data you keep on your Android device:
- voice memos,
- text messages,
- call log,
Safe Backup is easy to learn, and each step is accompanied by a tip.
Safe Backup is compatible with most Android devices and supports data exchange between different versions (2.1-2.3.x) and device models.
This is the only application capable of saving backup files on Windows PCs (Windows networks).
Why Safe Backup?
- data archiving and password protection,
- popular cloud services (Dropbox, Box) supported (Paid options),
- FTP support (Paid option),
- a widget to manage latest backup and launch the app fast,
- multi-language support: English, Russian, French, German and Korean,
- app settings can be backed up and restored,
- optimized for tablets.
If you are having an issue with the application or would like to ask a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
"Very nice app. l lost all contacts n thought it was forever.i reinstall the app. what a nice surprise all the contacts, sms , logs were restored.thanks" - Amina Toraubally
"This is hands down one of my favorite apps. It makes flashing roms so much easier. It might not have the intricate options that Titanium backup has, but it's well designed, looks great, and gets new features on a regular basis. Must buy if you value quality." - Greg Cahill
"Most usable backup app ever for me. Very to-the-point and easy to set up. I am, ummm, let's just say, computer challenged, and I did it! Pro is the best!" - Michele Beyer
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically
- Cloud backup through Dropbox and Google Drive
- Batch backup & restore SMS and MMS data
- Batch backup & restore system settings and system app settings
- Scheduled backup
- Backup history (Up to 30 records per app)
LG Backup lets data migration from old smartphone to new LG smartphone. When migrating to LG G3, backup data can be transferred directly between smartphones using Wi-Fi hotspot feature. If both sender and receiver phones are LG smartphones, use pre-installed LG Backup app instead of downloading this app.
Contact, Calendar, Bookmark, Message(SMS), Photo, Video, Music, Documents, Voice Memo
Sender - Android Gingerbread and above
Receiver - LG G2 and beyond (Direct Wi-Fi transfer from LG G3)
Some functions may be limited depending on smartphone manufacturer/model.
- Backup SMS Messages in Excel 97-2003 format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to backup only the messages sent to/from the person in your phone’s contacts list.
- Delete SMS Messages in your phone.
- Upload the backup files to Dropbox/Google Drive and download backup files from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Password protect your backup files.
- Support 60000+ messages. Excel 97-2003 spreadsheet has a row limit of 65535. If your phone has more than 65535 messages, the app can export them into multiple files.
- View all messages or conversations in an Excel file.
Please note that this app does not support MMS (Picture/Audio/Video) messages.
This app provides same features as Pro version except advertisements. It requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads. If you do not want ads you can buy the pro version from the Market.
For those phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card, If you want to store the files on external storage card, please change the default export folder in the app’s setting page.
If you forgot the password of your file. sorry we have no ability to help you recover it. so please keep your password safe.
We'd be very APPRECIATE that if you could help us translate this app to other languages.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.
Keywords: excel text message messages sms backup restore export import sms2excel dropbox schedule view print secure google drive
It give you a quick and simple backup restore experience when you need to reset the phone or erase all data on phone.
Now, you can restore your personal data from any phone to another phone via SD card. Easy-to-use backup solution for anytime and anywhere!
Beginning with Android 4.4, please make sure the backup files are in your external SD card before doing a factory reset on the phone. If not, please copy the entire backup files .txt to your external SD card.
▶ Support Android 1.6 ~ 4.4 Platform or higher.
▶ Cannot support rooted/ modified phone completely.
▶ Backup and Restore to/from SD card or phone storage.
▶ User can change backup folder path in Settings.
▶ The backup data can be stored in SD card as below.
[ Calendar ] /sdcard/Backup-Calendar.txt
[ Contacts ] /sdcard/Backup-Contacts2.1.txt
[ SMS ] /sdcard/Backup-SMS.txt
[ Call Logs ] /sdcard/Backup-CallLog.txt
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any unexpected issues, or have additional questions or concerns regarding this App.
Please send email to developer with issues for improvement.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
1). Backup/restore your SMS to/from Gmail;
2). Backup/restore your call log to/from Gmail;
3). Backup/restore your MMS to/from Gmail;
4). Support to login Gmail with XOAuth, you needn't to provide your Gmail password;
5). Support to hide application icon;
6). More features will be added in the feature.
Please make sure you had enabled Gmail IMAP option.
You can use another APP to edit the backup file: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xuecs.sqlitemanager
* Backup & Restore SMS
* Send backup to Email / Dropbox /Bluetooth
* Export all SMS to Text File or CSV File
-- Self & 100% Safe backup to yourself and restore to ANY smartphone without any sever.
-- Auto Backup system
-- Additional backup option to dropbox
-- Backup Notification after certain contact limit
-- Advanced backup option (selected Contacts)
-- Add contacts from Business card QR scanning
-- Searching options on Contacts
-- SMS selected contact-numbers
Backup, restore to ANY(!) Smart-phone without any external server. Completely self controlled, safe, secured and fast.
Backup your contacts in a simple and convenient way... You can backup all your contacts to SDCard/Gmail. All contacts are in vcf format which will be supported by most of the smart phones (Android,IPhone,Blackberry). In this application you can backup all your contacts into SDCard in vcf format.That file is emailed.And you can import contacts just downloading it from your mail.As the vcf file is in your mail,your privacy is maintained.
You can SMS any selected numbers to others.
You can directly import contacts from QR code into your device.
iPhone version for dual support here,
-Convert sms to many formats like json, txt, db, xml, cloudy, gsheet (which can be converted to pdf, cvs, html, ods, xls )
-View messages directly from cloud categorized by contacts
-Option to select which conversations will be backed up
-Works on multiple Google Drive accounts.
-You can choose time and interval to auto sms backup
-Manual archivization to choosen files is available
-Deletes files containing messages from Google Drive
-Searches messages by date
-Save sms to Google Spreadsheet; it is convenient to edit, view, add fake messages and then import to phone’s storage
Please, switch on automatic notification to be notified If there are some messages to send into Google Drive.
Cloud sms needs access to:
-Reading and writing sms to backup and restore them
-Google Accounts to get list of accounts and switch between them in app
-Internet to have connection with cloud
-Contacts to display photos of your contacts and divide your messages by them
-Network state to inform you if there is access to your cloud or not
-Run at start-up to start scheduled notifications and synchronizations
-Credentials to log into your Google Drive account
-Google Drive and Google Spreadsheet
This is paid version of Cloud Sms Backup but full and without ads.