Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
You must install this application to use the Smart Wireless Headset pro device with your phone. It allows you to search for new Android Market applications, change settings and enable/disable downloaded apps, and much more.
Note: This application will not be shown on your phone’s application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare manager, where you can also enable or disable this Smart Wireless Headset pro application
If you are in danger, follow the instructions below:
- Touch the flashing SOS screen, if the touchscreen is not responding, press Volume Up or Volume Down button;
- Your smartphone will issue your location via Wireless, will work even if the screen goes to sleep. When the terminal screen switched off, the notification red lights will flash at the time of rest, or when the coordinates being refreshed, this depends on your terminal.
If instead you okay and you want to help; locate others:
- Click the magnifying glass icon;
- It will start scanning for SOS emission, when it is found, will appear listed;
- Click on it;
- Location is displayed in app maps (you can serve an app maps working in offline mode eg, Yandex Maps), if the GPS is turned on, the distance will be displayed from your position to the person issuing the SOS;
- Don't worry if you close the app and lose the person/s that have appeared. One log record is created in the root of the storage unit with the name log.txt inside the folder called SOSoW. You will find two lines for each SOS over Wireless person found; The first refers to the date, day of month, year, hour. The second, the number in the order that has been found and its coordinates. When you find the number 1 again, it means that there has been a new run of the app.
How it works offline?
GPS and WiFi sensors of terminal are used, almost any smartphone of nowadays have it.
In the process of the person who needs help and wants to be localized, the sharing internet function of the terminal itself (Tethering or HotSpot) is used as if it were a WiFi router, acting as Access Point. Here we are basically interested in the name of the WiFi, which are the coordinates (Latitude and Longitude).
Therefore, GPS is who gets the coordinates and WiFi handles broadcast it in the air, in this way, anyone who receives the wireless signal can accurately know the position.
We do not need more than the GPS and WiFi to be located.
Coverage limitation is imposed by the WiFi, depending on the hardware of the terminal, there will be more or less coverage and more or less accurate GPS coordinates.
SOSoW is an emergency application, has been designed to avoid disrupting the localization process automatically. Therefore, it must consider the following:
- Open HotSpot: It means that if issued without undergoing emergency and where other persons predominate and GSM coverage exist, they may freely access to your access point and navigate through it, with the danger that entails.
Make sure the process of the app does not run in the background when you are not using, you must close completely to prevent false alarms;
- Switching emission function to make search by pressing the magnifying glass: If the hotspot is active, the seeking SOS emissions part can not be operated, is not a limitation, it will be necessary to stop the app to access the search function;
- LED lights still work: Depending on the terminal when the app is closed, notification LED continues to flash. In this case it will be necessary going back out, and the light will stop. It is a way of keeping it on on case of accident.
SECURE END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
Compared to other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
HIGH LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION
Threema takes data privacy very seriously. We strive to store only the absolutely necessary information for the shortest possible time. We guarantee that we do not collect, evaluate or sell customer data. That is our promise.
Threema is not only secure but also very user friendly and covers the basic features of a mobile messenger.
• create Poll
• write text messages
• send videos and pictures
• share locations
• send voice messages
• create group chats and add new members
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Threema differs from other mobile messenger by some special features.
• all text and voice messages as well as pictures, videos, and GPS locations are asymmetrically end-to-end encrypted
• even group chats are end-to-end encrypted
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• anonymous instant messaging
• nobody can read or evaluate your data
• local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone
The Threema application is constantly being improved.
Threema requires the following permissions while installing the application. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested.
• Read your contacts / modify your contacts: used for address book synchronization. When the synchronization is turned off, your contact data is not read or modified.
• Receive text messages: used for automatically linking your Threema ID to a mobile phone number. This permission is used only during the initial verification process.
• Precise location (GPS and network based): used for "send location" feature.
• Add or remove accounts, find accounts, create accounts: required for contact synchronization and integration in Android's account management.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: required for storing media files (images, videos, audio).
• Read phone status and identity: pre-fills your phone number if linking is desired. Only used during initial setup.
• Threema's functionality can be futher extended by separately downloadable plugins which may require additional permissions (e.g. access to camera, microphone).
WHY IS THREEMA A PAID APP
Threema only requires a one-time fee. There are NO recurring charges. The price covers operating expenses and further development of the Threema platform.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq.html
Follow us on:
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do NOT need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise you do not need our software). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has blocked the original FoxFi from Market. If you get error installing please use the second link from http://pdanet.co/android
*Starting from Android 4.1 carriers have locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature on most phones, to work around that FoxFi will ask you to install a "FoxFi certificate" on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock when any security settings is changed. For some models there may be a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate. Please see details at http://pdanet.co/wifi
-- Android 4.4 will also show a warning message that says "Your network usage may be monitored" as a result of installing the "FoxFi Certificate". You can safely ignore this warning because the FoxFi certificate can not be used outside of turning on hotspot.
-- If the screen lock or the monitor warning bothers you, you can actually remove the "FoxFi certificate" as soon as WiFi hotspot is ready (the certificate, as well as the VPN, is only needed during the "turning on" period). See steps below.
--To remove the FoxFi certificate, select "Clear Credentials" from phone security Settings (this removes ONLY the FoxFi certificate, all the stocked certificates will stay). If "Clear Credentials" is disabled, open the list of certificates and select the "User" tab, then open the FoxFi Certificate and scroll down to remove. Only after that your phone will allow you to set screen lock to "None".
*AT&T Galaxy/Note phones: WiFi mode is now blocked if you updated to 4.3. Please use USB/BT mode.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
Turn ON File transfer switch and an IP address like this--> 'ftp://192.168.1.30:1234' will be displayed on the screen.
From your computer use any FTP application for example: In Windows open windows explorer and input the IP address in the address bar.
A dialog box would pop-up and key-in the username and password...
By default, the user name and password are both 'filetransfer', and the same can be changed by the user. You use this username and password when accessing through the Computer.
This app is an FTP app used for transferring the files present on the computer to your android device.
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
• My services
• Contact us
You must have an active CTL Wireless account that is registered for online account management. If you are not already registered, contact customer service at 1.866.287.2366 and then download CTL Wireless application.
Important Note: There will be a time lag between the end of a data session and the point at which the latest data usage will appear.
The Airvoice Wireless® logo and the Airvoice Wireless ® product images are registered trademarks of Airvoice Wireless ®. This APP is in no way affiliated with Airvoice Wireless® or any other entity for which a logo or name may be present. This APP refers to these logos and or names solely for the purpose of demonstrating the products and or services that it refills, resells and effectively services.
With this App you can refill any prepaid phone from any of the following carriers:
Good 2 GO
Next G Mobile
Red Pocket PayGo
Simple + $10 ILD
Simple BB + $10 ILD
Simple Mobile BB
Simple Mobile PIN
Simple Mobile RTR
Spot Mobile PayGo
Spot Mobile Savings
Instructions are available at developer's site.
- Supported Wi-Fi -
Tokyo Metro Free Wi-Fi
Toei Subway Free Wi-Fi
Toei Bus Free Wi-Fi
JR East Free Wi-Fi
NTT-EAST FLETS SPOT
Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway/Toei Bus/JR East Free Wi-Fi are provided by Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.
We are exclusive retailers for Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile and Paylo. 13 total loations in North Carolina to serve you better. We strive on 100% customer satisfaction. Use the contact us page for any questions or comments. Please review our APP and leave us 5 stors. Thank you.
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security you can:
★ Scan apps, settings, files, media, calls & text messages (SMS) in real-time
★ Enable finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
★ Lock & wipe your phone to protect your privacy
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Browse the web safely and securely
★ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
★ Filter & block unwanted calls & text messages (SMS)
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Lock - password protect app access
★ App Backup - backup apps from your device to your SD
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ Device Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security also:
★ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
★ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them
★ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks & text messages are safe
★ Checks media files for malicious software & security threats
★ Guards you from phishing attacks
★ Scan downloaded apps & files and remove malicious content
★ Search, shop & use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity & personal data are protected from phishing & malware
★ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
★ Kill tasks & processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
★ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications & enable power saving
★ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G/4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
★ Optimize internal & SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
★ App Lock: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
★ App Backup: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
* SMS Blocker isn’t available for Android v4.4 devices
★Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security is available in 30 languages.
For the latest mobile security updates:
Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AVGFree
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are a trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries
But how about your SMS, MMS and Call log？
Backup to Gmail can help you to backup SMS, MMS and Call log to Gmail labels automatically.
You can also restore SMS and Call log from Gmail to any android device.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail and set the correct time/zone.
"communication error..." error message during first connect? Please double check your Gmail account setup.
Some droid X/2 users: due to a timezone bug of motorola's firmware, incoming messages might not be backed up.
XOAuth might not work when you are signed up for 2-step verification. In this case you need to create an application-specific password and enable plain text authentication in preference. Use the username and password you created.
#keys: SMS Backup, MMS Backup, Call log backup
bug fixes for call log backing up under Galaxy S II.
bug fixes for call log restoring under android 4.x.
Gmail OAuth login support (password not required anymore).
Add move to SD.
Restore support for SMS & Call log
Si alguna vez haz tratado de visitar a un foro utilizando un navegador de Internet en su dispositivo Android ya sabes lo horrible que puede ser, esta aplicación evita todos esos malestares.
Una vez que hayas iniciado puedes leer los mensajes o responder a los temas de actualidad. También es posible iniciar un hilo sobre algo que te interese. También puede marcar los temas que te interesan en el foro.
Contiene todas las características y capacidades que se encuentran en su navegador favorito, pero de una forma sencilla y directa. Es muy fácil saber quién está en línea, ver las estadísticas, e incluso todos los perfiles de usuario.