Keywords: tpfcu, Peoples, People's, Federal, Credit, Union, pfcu, fcu, Owner, app, finance, tpcu, pcu
Rent Receiptor is what you need if your tenant is asking you to send a rent receipts to claim tax benefits. You no longer need to download rent receipt template as word document, painfully generate rent receipts from March to December and sign them individually. Rent Receiptor automates the entire process and you need to sign just only once and replicate it multiple times.
This android mobile application simplifies sending rent receipts to your tenants on the move. It lets your generate a rent receipt using the basic information such as tenant name, rent amount and rented premises address and sends it as a PDF file attached to an email using the default email client on Android phone.
Some of the salient features are,
• Generate rent receipts by providing tenant name, rent amount, rent period and address of rented premises in Indian rupee.
• Sign the rent receipts with your finger on the touch screen.
• Email the rent receipt as PDF file attached to the email.
• Manage the previously generated rent receipts.
Updated version released with the following feature
• Ability to enter Dollar, Rupee, Pound, Euro as rent currency
• Ability to enter PAN number (selecting of Rupee as currency provides a way to enter PAN number through owner's details)
Please rate our application and leave a review if you find this application useful.
You can reach us at www.facebook.com/rentreceiptor"
More from developer
Bitcoin (sign: BTC) is a decentralized digital currency based on an open-source, peer-to-peer internet protocol. Bitcoins can be exchanged through a computer or smartphone locally or internationally without an intermediate financial institution. Bitcoin is not managed like typical currencies: it has no central bank or central organization. Instead, it relies on an Internet-based peer-to-peer network.
Bitcoin is the most widely used alternative currency and accepted by various merchants and services internationally. As of April 2013, the monetary base of bitcoin was valued at over $1 billion USD.
This app will give you info on where you can invest bitcoins, where you can spend bitcoins, where you can exchange bitcoins, and much more.