Tellagami is a mobile app that lets you create and share a quick animated Gami video. Tellagami Edu is a paid version of the Tellagami app loaded with features that allows classrooms to use the app without in-app purchases. Visit our Edu page to see everything that's included in the Tellagami Edu app: https://tellagami.com/edu.
A Gami can be an exciting tweet or status update. It can be a fun way to tell a story. It can be a homework assignment or a vacation postcard. It can be a book report, birthday greeting or cool way to share photos. The possibilities are endless. A great way to spark imagination in the classroom!
• Create, customize and share from your iPhone or iPad with intuitive touch menu and controls
• Use your iPhone or iPad camera to easily insert a photo background or pick a photo from your camera roll
• Doodle on the background with your finger or stylus
• Record your voice with your iPhone or iPad mic
EASY TO USE FOR ALL AGES
Create a Gami in 3 easy steps:
1 - Customize a character and choose your background
2 - Record your voice or type a message for your character to say
3 - Save or share your Gami on Facebook, Twitter or send via text or email
TELLAGAMI EDU FEATURES
• Mix and match male & female characters
• Character customization (4 tops, 4 bottoms, 4 shoes, 5 hairstyles, multiple colors)
• 16 backgrounds to choose from or create your own background
• Record your own voice
• Type a message using text-to-speech feature (4 male/4 female voices)
• Resize character and place it in the scene
• Customize with a photo background
• Personalize with doodle feature and draw on your background
• Save to your device
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS
• View Gami as a web URL on all devices
HOW EDUCATORS & STUDENTS ARE USING A GAMI
• Tell a story, liven up a blog, share messages
• Teach a lesson, create a book report, introduce someone
• Use for homework, share assignments
ATTENTION: The Tellagami Edu app is experiencing issues on Android Lollipop. Please test the free Tellagami app if your device is on Android Lollipop before purchasing the Tellagami Edu app. Thanks for your patience as we investigate this issue.
SymbalooEDU is a free educational tool that allows teachers and students to
save their online resources in the cloud with access from any device.
Teachers can easily save their favorite web 2.0 sites to a webmix with just
a few clicks then share it with colleagues or students. With an account a
users resources are available on any smartphone, PC, Mac and tablet.
"SymbalooEDU is truly a tool that can empower students and if applied with
teacher support, can facilitate digital literacy skills and support life
long learning." - Wendy Drexler
The main advantages of SymbalooEDU are:
•Never have to type in an address manually saving time in the classroom
•One click takes teachers or students to important websites and
•Provides a safe web environment for student learning
•Resources are saved in the cloud so they can be accessed from any
•Free and without advertising
Thousands of teachers have already published webmixes to the gallery for
other teachers to easily find and use (a web mix is a collection of links
around a specific topic). With a touch of a finger a teacher or student can
add a webmix to their SymbalooEDU account.
•SymbalooEDU resources automatically sync between a user's smartphone, PC,
Mac, and tablet
•Instantly add new websites and web 2.0 tool to SymbalooEDU
•Integrated RSS reader for all news sources
•Search the web directly from within the app
•Share resources with Twitter, mail or bluetooth
•Personalize SymbalooEDU app with custom background
Download the app and see how easy it is to share resources with your
More information: http://symbalooEDU.com
Feedback delivers added value for all users:
- The Teacher gest an intuitive support tool, enabling a faster contact with students, mutualfeedback and uploading course materials.
- The Student receives all information about his/her classes, available course materials and the opportunity to help the University by sharing feedback.
- We offer The Management a tool for a real-time data analysis on the levels of one lecture, course, faculty or the whole University.
As Feedback we aspire to support the teachers in the process of improving their teaching skills. Wesimplify the opinion collecting process, as well as give access to an intuitive, real-time, analytical tool.
You Teach. We Feedback.
Στόχος μας είναι να βοηθήσουμε τον κάθε μαθητή ξεχωριστά, να ορίσει, να διεκδικήσει και τελικά να επιτύχει τους εκπαιδευτικούς του στόχους.
Μάθημα στο τραπέζι
6μελή λειτουργικά τμήματα
Χρήση διαδραστικού πίνακα
Ιδιαίτερα μαθήματα στο φροντιστήριο
Αναγνωστήριο – Μελετητήριο για την προετοιμασία των μαθημάτων της επόμενης μέρας
Δωρεάν βιβλία στους μαθητές
SMS for EDU provides the ability to broadcast an SMS text to school recipients from your smart phone or the web.
SMS for EDU recipients are not stored on your phone but in the cloud, and the the number they receive the texts from is NOT your personal phone number, but a number associated with your school.
Recipients can be managed by the phone app or on a web app. They can be added individually, bulk uploaded, or pulled from your SIS (Student Information System)
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) section 493 states:
“. . . .Higher education institutions will now be required to have the capability to immediately notify the campus community of significant emergencies, once the situation has been confirmed as an imminent threat to the health or safety of students, faculty, and staff. . .”
Use SMS for EDU as your way to immediately notify your campus community.