Cycling for fun (CFF) is the best cycling manager game . You get to establish your own team and compete against other managers in the most important cycling races. You are in charge of just about everything:
- Choose your own goals and be rewarded if you achieve them;
- Choose the race program for your team;
- Choose the race tactics;
- Manage the training schedules and training camps, to improve their skills;
- In search for the next champion you’ve guessed: transfer riders from other teams or scout the world for young talents;
- Hire staff to help improving the performance of your team;
- Race all the major races of cycling: the Grand Tours (Tour de France, Giro d'Italia,Vuelta a España), the Classic Monuments or the World Championships;
- Test your tactics and riders in other Tours and one day races.
It is you who decides both the long term strategy and the short term tactics of your team in our online cycling manager game.
If you haven’t decided yet, you can always visit the CFF forum, where the CFF community is always ready to help you.
Available languages : English, Spanish, French, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian and Portuguese .
• See the complete pass from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• Use the interactive profile to check the gradient of the pass
• See the complete pass with the Street View Tour
• Watch a cycling video of the pass
• See pictures of the pass
• Watch a motor bike video of the pass
• Latest version of Google Earth for Android is needed to see the Google Earth Tours
• The Interactive Profile function works only with Android version 3 and above
Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
- Tour of Beijing
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
The program contains 3 sections:
- General information. Includes information about the kinds of bikes , the choice of bicycle parts , bicycle storage, transportation, bicycle , bicycle choice and its accessories , repair a punctured cameras, spokes have been laced wheels, maintenance tips and much more
- Service . This section contains important information on service : repair, lubrication , replacement of spare parts. Also in this section you can find useful information for experienced cyclists. For example , the pumping of hydraulic brakes , the service pin pedal stroke adjustment plug.
- Operation . It describes all the things that may come in handy when operating a bicycle.
We specifically selected only the best articles . The number of articles exceeds 200 . Planned regular updates and additions.
Application is made in a directory . Present search by category and within articles. To read the articles online is not needed, which is particularly useful for reading the information you need in the field.
Join the ranks of bikers ! Bicycle - good sports equipment that can support a form .
Got something to add? Want to see the article in the program? Write on email@example.com, we will consider all offers.
• Display of distance traveled / recording time / travel time / current speed
Display and current position on GoogleMap
(To avoid locking the screen while driving.) Prohibition of sleep mode
· (Mile or km) switching unit
• After traveling, post to Facebook and Twitter to record
• You can use the CyclingTracker.net, manage and share your traveling record in the browser
• Output files in gpx format
※ Because you are using a GPS, might be different than the actual speed and altitude records.
Can be saved in the following format: The data recorded.
(Post to Facebook or Twitter) text output summary
Transmission and to CyclingTacker.net
※ made in order to store and share data taken with this app, CyclingTacker.net(http://www.cyclingtracker.net) is a dedicated website.
It is available in the same free application, please use the CyclingTacker.net means.
Newly added, estimations on speed and power. Estimate your speed based on a variety of configurable variables including power, weight, temperature, elevation, rolling resistance, wind, grade, frontal area drag and efficiency. Great for trying to estimate times for triathlons and races! Figure out what speed or power you will need for a specific distance. Even calculates calories and weight loss.
1. Added new estimation screens that you can key in all of the relevant data. This gives what people have been asking for of decimal values for estimation calculations.
2. Various bug fixes.
3. Fixed rotation issues, all screens should now fit a rotated screen.
4. Various rounding and calculations were fixed with the addition of the decimal for estimations.
Get it today, a must if you ride a bike!
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
"If you brake, you don't win" - Mario Cipollini
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Personal – Add your own quotes.
-Widget – Excellent customizable widget.
-Themes – Select between an number of beautiful themes.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
- contains detail about all important cycling events in the current year;
- quickly search a race;
- view events grouped by the month in which they start;
- view details about a race(location, description, dates);
- add the race to a calendar you select, together with a reminder that will trigger before the event start;
Keywords:cycling calendar, cycling tour, cycling schedule, uci tour
Easily track route, speed, distance, calories, time with audio alerts and much more!
+++++ -“Awesome - Easy to use and everything you'll need. Auto-stops when you're held up by a light. Sharing controls and a great flyover of the route when you're done. Also useful to find local routes from other riders.” - Atlstjohn
Basic and advanced ride tracking capabilities for novices thru competitive cyclists.
Track cycling, running and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Speed (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local climbs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyRide.com.
Training and tracking features to suit recreational cyclists, bike touring, commuters, all the way through competitive racers. Great for training for group rides, century rides, and everything in between.
Visit www.MapMyRide.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for riding.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan.
⊕ Turn off wifi before you start, to improve battery life and GPS accuracy.
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyRide.com for the full experience.
Track your rides with GPS, analyze your performance, join Challenges and see how you stack up against friends.
TRACK YOUR RIDES WITH GPS
• View the map of your ride as you record
• Get key stats like distance, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and earn King or Queen of the Mountain honors
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• See how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Find and invite your friends via Facebook
• Motivate your friends with kudos and and comments
• Share your rides on Facebook and Twitter
FIND PLACES TO RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Get even more feedback on your training with heart rate analysis, power zone analysis, advanced segment effort comparison and Suffer Score calculations
• Level the playing field with leaderboards filtered by age and weight
• Hear your results immediately after completing a segment
• See a list of your friends currently out riding or running
• Make your indoor training count with access to structured workout videos
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAVA
“Strava, a website and app, has brilliantly tapped the power of GPS...to change the way millions ride.” - The Independent
“Strava’s phone app lets you get competitive any time you want. It ranks a user’s performance and compares it over specific courses to thousands of other athletes, with a worldwide leaderboard.” - Triathlete Magazine
“...Chart everything from estimated watts to total elevation gain for the year...quickly find the most competitive routes and see how their toughest climbs rate...” - Outside Magazine
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/21109252-Does-Strava-3-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
More from developer
Videos are added weekly while in season and news and information is updated daily.
Take all the exciting cross country ski racing with you when you are on the go!
Other features include; new product launches, reviews and interviews from all over the cross country ski world.
You can also take pictures from your favorite ski trail, post them in the chat room, and show the world just how awesome cross country skiing is!
If you love the parent site http://www.crosscountryski.us you will love this mobile version of the site