Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
- Tour of Beijing
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
• Display of distance traveled / recording time / travel time / current speed
Display and current position on GoogleMap
(To avoid locking the screen while driving.) Prohibition of sleep mode
· (Mile or km) switching unit
• After traveling, post to Facebook and Twitter to record
• You can use the CyclingTracker.net, manage and share your traveling record in the browser
• Output files in gpx format
※ Because you are using a GPS, might be different than the actual speed and altitude records.
Can be saved in the following format: The data recorded.
(Post to Facebook or Twitter) text output summary
Transmission and to CyclingTacker.net
※ made in order to store and share data taken with this app, CyclingTacker.net(http://www.cyclingtracker.net) is a dedicated website.
It is available in the same free application, please use the CyclingTacker.net means.
The program contains 3 sections:
- General information. Includes information about the kinds of bikes , the choice of bicycle parts , bicycle storage, transportation, bicycle , bicycle choice and its accessories , repair a punctured cameras, spokes have been laced wheels, maintenance tips and much more
- Service . This section contains important information on service : repair, lubrication , replacement of spare parts. Also in this section you can find useful information for experienced cyclists. For example , the pumping of hydraulic brakes , the service pin pedal stroke adjustment plug.
- Operation . It describes all the things that may come in handy when operating a bicycle.
We specifically selected only the best articles . The number of articles exceeds 200 . Planned regular updates and additions.
Application is made in a directory . Present search by category and within articles. To read the articles online is not needed, which is particularly useful for reading the information you need in the field.
Join the ranks of bikers ! Bicycle - good sports equipment that can support a form .
Got something to add? Want to see the article in the program? Write on firstname.lastname@example.org, we will consider all offers.
• See the complete pass from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• Use the interactive profile to check the gradient of the pass
• See the complete pass with the Street View Tour
• Watch a cycling video of the pass
• See pictures of the pass
• Watch a motor bike video of the pass
• Latest version of Google Earth for Android is needed to see the Google Earth Tours
• The Interactive Profile function works only with Android version 3 and above
Newly added, estimations on speed and power. Estimate your speed based on a variety of configurable variables including power, weight, temperature, elevation, rolling resistance, wind, grade, frontal area drag and efficiency. Great for trying to estimate times for triathlons and races! Figure out what speed or power you will need for a specific distance. Even calculates calories and weight loss.
1. Added new estimation screens that you can key in all of the relevant data. This gives what people have been asking for of decimal values for estimation calculations.
2. Various bug fixes.
3. Fixed rotation issues, all screens should now fit a rotated screen.
4. Various rounding and calculations were fixed with the addition of the decimal for estimations.
Get it today, a must if you ride a bike!
"If you brake, you don't win" - Mario Cipollini
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Personal – Add your own quotes.
-Widget – Excellent customizable widget.
-Themes – Select between an number of beautiful themes.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
Follow the Tour de France & all the Grand Tours on the CyclingNews Tour Tracker app. CyclingNews, the undisputed leader in cycling coverage, and Tour Tracker, the #1 rated pro cycling apps available, are combining forces to bring fans the best mobile coverage available in the world.
The CyclingNews Tour Tracker will feature coverage before, during and after every day of the Giro d'Italia, Tour de France and Vuelta a España. That coverage will include at least...
• Live text commentary from cyclingnews.com
• GPS tracking of the race on maps and profiles
• Live situation on the road (breaks, time gaps)
• Live splits and finish times for time trials
• Fantastic photography from the road
• Daily finish-line results
• Full race standings for every jersey category
• Full team rosters with details on every rider
• Video previews of every stage
• Stage recaps at the end of each stage
• Rich social media feeds
Additional content will be available for certain races, including added video content, second screen features and more!
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Minimum Altitude
- Maximum Altitude
- Total Descend
- Total Ascend
- Trip Time
- Optional track logging on SD Card (GPX Format)
- Supports Metric and American Units
- Adjustable Colors
- Night Modus
Keywords: Cyclist MTB Bike Bicycle
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• View your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with indoor training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/21109252-Does-Strava-3-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.
+++++ -“Awesome - Easy to use and everything you'll need. Auto-stops when you're held up by a light. Sharing controls and a great flyover of the route when you're done. Also useful to find local routes from other riders.” - Atlstjohn
Basic and advanced ride tracking capabilities for novices thru competitive cyclists.
Track cycling, running and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Speed (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local climbs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyRide.com.
Training and tracking features to suit recreational cyclists, bike touring, commuters, all the way through competitive racers. Great for training for group rides, century rides, and everything in between.
Visit www.MapMyRide.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for riding.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan.
⊕ Turn off wifi before you start, to improve battery life and GPS accuracy.
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyRide.com for the full experience.
More from developer
Videos are added weekly while in season and news and information is updated daily.
Take all the exciting cross country ski racing with you when you are on the go!
Other features include; new product launches, reviews and interviews from all over the cross country ski world.
You can also take pictures from your favorite ski trail, post them in the chat room, and show the world just how awesome cross country skiing is!
If you love the parent site http://www.crosscountryski.us you will love this mobile version of the site