1) Conversion between exponential and logarithmic form
2) Properties of logarithms
3) Evaluate logarithms
4) Solve Exponential Equations
5) Solve Logarithmic Equations
This is a video and hence a single click to see all the examples.
In depth, learn every derivative formula and how each one is worked with clear, worked out examples!
I plan on expanding this app in the very near future but if you have any suggestions I encourage you to email me or leave a review!
70+ Problems covering 9 areas of Calculus.
FlashCard covering Product Rule, Quotient Rule, and other Calculus Rules.
Made to help for those taking the AP Calculus AB Test.
Will help those who take Calculus in College too.
Calculus AB help on the AP exam!! Or general help on Calculus There are 9 areas of Calculus such as Derivatives, Integrals, Riemann Sums, Related Rates, Trigonometry, Limits, EandLn, and Area and Volume, and Maximums and Minimums that are on this app. There are ranging from 3 - 7 problems per section with an answer key. This app was created from a student who took the AP Calculus AB exam. There are 45+ problems!!! Some of the problems are close to problems on the AP Calculus test.
Upgraded Version with more than twice the amount of problems! No ads! Click link below! Only 99 cents!
Special Thanks go to Mrs. Markos my teacher, and students that helped me, Connor, Ethan, and Wesley!
This app is organized into eleven main sections, with each containing subsections with examples for better understanding.
The eleven main sections & their subsections include:
Functions and Linear Models
- Domain and Range, Composition, Transformations, etc.
Limits and Continuity
- Algebraic Techniques to Evaluate Limits, Limits Involving Infinity and Asymptotes, Intermediate Value Theorem, etc.
- Rules for Differentiation, Derivatives in Physics, Implicit Differentiation
Applications of the Derivative
- Mean Value Theorem, Rolle’s Theorem, First and Second Derivative Tests, Optimization, Related Rates, Riemann Sums
- Indefinite and Definite Integrals, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Part I and II
- Slope Fields, Separable Differential Equations
Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- Exponential Growth and Decay
Applications of the Definite Integral
- Volumes of Solids, Area Between Curves
Sequences and Series
- Convergence and Divergence Tests, Taylor Approximations, Maclaurin Series, etc.
Parametric, Polar, Vector Functions
- Derivatives of Parametric and Polar Graphs, Velocity and Acceleration Vectors, etc.
Other Advanced Calculus Topics
- L’Hopital’s Rule, Arc Length, Integration by Parts, Logistic Differential Equations, etc.
This Calculus Study App covers all topics in AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, and Calculus I, and Calculus II.
This application also includes a search tool that gives a quick search on the selected topic for additional information in assisting you with your calculus course.
This started out a mobile optimized webpage hosted by Calculus Humor for one of the owner's mother. Long story short, the page was taken down due to spam reasons, and this is going to take its place. Please share this with you family, friends, coworkers, heck anyone you meet!
If you need support, feel free to file a ticket at http://support.gregorytewksbury.com!
The app provides access to their online stream (internet connection required) plus access to news provided both by NPR (National Public Radio) and by WNKU.
This app was developed by a University of Cincinnati student who grew up on the great content on WNKU.
Please note: The audio feed can be a bit buggy.
Includes stations such as:
* Aardvark Blues FM
* Bar Legend Radio
* 1.FM Blues
* Blues Radio UK
* The American Blues Network
* Kansas City Online Radio
* The World of Blues
* GLT Blues Radio
* Big Blue Swing
* The Blues Corner Radio
* Midnight Special Blues
* Blues (Polskie Radio)
This app also receives podcasts such:
* The Blues Kitchen Podcast
* Back on Blues Podcast
* GLT Blues Next Podcast
* The Roadhouse
* A1Blues.Com Podcast
* Blues Unlimited
In addition, this also displays some blues news feeds, such as:
* The American Blues Scene
* The Guardian: Culture > Music > Blues
This app was designed and maintained by a University of Cincinnati (aka #HottestCollegeInAmerica) student.
I started making fractals as a way to relieve stress. I started out making the basic fractals such as the Koch Curve and Mandelbrot (with out the zoom), but I as I learn more, I have gone and created more complex ones. Buying this app will help fund my college tuition at the #HottestCollegeInAmerica (aka, the University of Cincinnati).
This app will allow you to pick fractals from my catalog and use them as wallpaper on your Android device. To use a wallpaper, select the fractal series you like and tap/click on the fractal you want. Then open the more menu on your device and select the "Set as Wallpaper" option!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS BEING UPDATED!
Fractal Series Available (See http://fractals.gregorytewksbury.com for samples):
* Spinnennetz Fractal Series
* Emerald Mandel Fractal Series
* Mandelbrot Arms Fractal Series
* Face 2 Face Fractal Series
* Julia Spirals Fractal Series
* Mandelbrot Fractal Series