What’s in this app: * Limits * Derivatives * Integrals * Applications and Multivariable Calculus * BC Only Sequences and Series
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
• This app is designed for tablets 7” or larger.
• View an intuitive, highly organized, topic-by-topic study guide of all 15 topics and concepts on the AP-approved course outline
• Each topic includes main ideas, keywords, essential questions and model answers, and a bulleted list of key concepts
• Easily flag each topic as mastered or to be studied
• Answer realistic AP exam-style multiple choice questions in three modes
• Full Simulation mode offers a full exam with timer and AP weighting scheme
• With Feedback mode gives you unlimited time with feedback after each question
• By Topic mode gives you questions on topics you choose
• Topics needing further review are automatically flagged in Quick Review for easy reference
• Answer realistic AP exam-style free response questions in three modes
• Exam Simulation mode offers a full exam under timed conditions
• Planning mode lets you create a plan for an essay without writing
• Question Confidence mode lets you view questions to assess your knowledge confidence and flag topics for further study
• Track your progress with statistics on every activity and topic to gain insight about what to study next
• Topics are flagged as mastered or to be studied based on performance in Quick Review, Multiple Choice, and Free Response
AP Exam Prep Calculus AB includes review content and questions for 15 topics.
• Analysis of Graphs
• Derivatives as Functions
• Limits of Functions
• Asymptotic & Unbounded Behavior
• Continuity as a Property of Functions
Unlock all the content in AP Exam Prep Calculus AB to access 10 more topics from the Concept of the Derivatives to the Taylor Series. See the full list at http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/ap-topics
Unlocking All Content in the Lite Version
This free Lite version gives you access to 5 full topics, including all Quick Review and Multiple Choice questions as well as 1 Free Response exam simulation and Study Statistics for the available topics. You can unlock the remaining 10 topics, questions, and free response options with a one-time in-app purchase.
Teachers and Administrators: Need a version without in-app purchase? Search the store for the full paid version which has the same content but does *not* include in-app purchase like this Lite version, so it’s perfect for gift card or bulk downloads.
More AP Apps and Courses
The AP Exam Prep series includes 11 different AP courses. All are free to try with the same great tablet-friendly features as this app.
For phones, try the AP Exam Review Flashcards app, which includes key terms and concepts from all 11 courses.
About This App
AP Exam Prep Calculus AB was created by K12 Inc. and Fuel Education as part of its comprehensive AP curriculum.
Learn more about K12 full- and part-time virtual school options at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12.
For information on online AP courses options for schools or districts, visit http://getfueled.com/solutions.
For questions or help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: AP®, Advanced Placement Program®, and College Board® are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Combine this with ZeGenie's Interactive Learning Engine, and you have the best Calculus App yet!
This App covers all the basis of Calculus I (Differential Calculus), with more advanced topics coming soon!
Here are the topics:
3. Derivatives I (Intro to Derivatives)
4. Derivatives II
5. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
6. Curve Sketching
7. Related Rates
8. Maximization and Minimization
This App is an excellent resource that covers high school math topics that help you improve your math skills.
iPrep Calculus comes with a question bank that helps students prepare for Calculus high school course exams as well as several worldwide math competitions, tournaments, math olympiad, entrance tests, etc. All tests present challenging problems that encourage higher levels of critical thinking.
Some of the topics covered in this App are:
- Limit & Continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Infinite Series.
The App has the following features:
This feature allows you to practice, practice, and practice. Step-by-step solutions are provided to help guide you through each of the problems.
Take a Test:
Challenge yourself with 20 randomly generated questions
Use the whiteboard to work out problems eliminating the need for paper and pencil
Track your performance for each test over time and get detailed reports to review each test.
Along with solutions and techniques to solve the question this app is a great way to learn Calculus.
Why wait? Download iPrep Calculus to improve your calculus skills
Please check our other related apps
From novice to expert in Calculus.
Now Includes Tools for Calculation.Calculate Definite Integral,Plot Function Graphs,LCM,GCD.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
This started out a mobile optimized webpage hosted by Calculus Humor for one of the owner's mother. Long story short, the page was taken down due to spam reasons, and this is going to take its place. Please share this with you family, friends, coworkers, heck anyone you meet!
If you need support, feel free to file a ticket at http://support.gregorytewksbury.com!
The app provides access to their online stream (internet connection required) plus access to news provided both by NPR (National Public Radio) and by WNKU.
This app was developed by a University of Cincinnati student who grew up on the great content on WNKU.
Please note: The audio feed can be a bit buggy.
Includes stations such as:
* Aardvark Blues FM
* Bar Legend Radio
* 1.FM Blues
* Blues Radio UK
* The American Blues Network
* Kansas City Online Radio
* The World of Blues
* GLT Blues Radio
* Big Blue Swing
* The Blues Corner Radio
* Midnight Special Blues
* Blues (Polskie Radio)
This app also receives podcasts such:
* The Blues Kitchen Podcast
* Back on Blues Podcast
* GLT Blues Next Podcast
* The Roadhouse
* A1Blues.Com Podcast
* Blues Unlimited
In addition, this also displays some blues news feeds, such as:
* The American Blues Scene
* The Guardian: Culture > Music > Blues
This app was designed and maintained by a University of Cincinnati (aka #HottestCollegeInAmerica) student.
I started making fractals as a way to relieve stress. I started out making the basic fractals such as the Koch Curve and Mandelbrot (with out the zoom), but I as I learn more, I have gone and created more complex ones. Buying this app will help fund my college tuition at the #HottestCollegeInAmerica (aka, the University of Cincinnati).
This app will allow you to pick fractals from my catalog and use them as wallpaper on your Android device. To use a wallpaper, select the fractal series you like and tap/click on the fractal you want. Then open the more menu on your device and select the "Set as Wallpaper" option!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS BEING UPDATED!
Fractal Series Available (See http://fractals.gregorytewksbury.com for samples):
* Spinnennetz Fractal Series
* Emerald Mandel Fractal Series
* Mandelbrot Arms Fractal Series
* Face 2 Face Fractal Series
* Julia Spirals Fractal Series
* Mandelbrot Fractal Series