In order to use our solution, you will need:
- Phone, Tablet with Android 2.2 or later
- Mac with OS X Lion or later (Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilecamera)
- PC with Windows 7 or later (Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewincamera)
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 5.0 or later (Buy on iTunes)
See demo at http://youtu.be/-HMLHew6NiY
- Remotely monitors live video and audio feeds from camera enabled Android and iOS device and built in/USB webcam on Mac/Windows PC using the same user account
- Supports different types of IP cameras with various options if applicable
- Up to 8 numbers of devices (Android/iOS mobile devices and Mac/Windows computer) can be configured
- Select either the front or back camera
- 2 Way audio (Push to talk)
- Background audio monitoring
- No need to open ports or configure router or get static IP or DDNS (except IP camera)
- Secured layer encryption for account authentication (user ID & Key, and Password)
- Enable or disable Screen Timeout
- Receive alerts over Push Notifications
+ Motion and audio detection alerts for mobile device and PC by enabling camera side option
+ With Email ID, event detection alert for network camera if applicable
- Select either the front or back mobile device camera
- Enable or disable mobile device LED Flashlight remotely when the back camera is selected
- Automatically capture images by in-app motion and face detection to Photo Gallery
- Unlimited number of IP cameras can be configured
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision IP camera on/off
- Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
- Auto preset patrol and sequence for IP cameras
- Enable or disable IP camera and reorder on the list
- Long press the camera name to clone IP camera setup
- Exchange setup file between IP cameras (Export/Import)
* In App Billing Features (see demo video in Store button)
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
- Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
- Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
- Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
- Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature.
- Password must contain any alpha-numeric characters (lower/upper alphabet character and 0~9 digits)
- One camera device can be simultaneously monitored by up to two monitor devices.
- Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
- If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to http://portforward.com/guides.htm
If you have any suggestions or other comments send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: some functions require root permission.
The translation is in progress.
It's a great way to display some useful information about your device;
- If you have root you can reboot the device normally or in recovery mode
- If you have root you can copy the entire app folder in your sdcard with all apks
- There is a section where you can find many information about memory and hardware features of your device
- There is a section where you can manage your apps; uninstal and see their information
- In another section you can test sensors.
- In the last release a Battery/CPU section has been added
- Persistent notification that displays: battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage and battery status
- You can now copy the data/data folder
- You can enter in the hidden App Ops to manage the application's permissions
- Other new cool features
The application is under continuous development.
Has 3 main interfaces
------ 1st interface ( the default) - has most of the letters and symbols you often use.
Top row has 3 symbols. There are 3 ways to select from these 3 symbol keys
1. Tap once to get the first symbol, tap twice to get the middle symbol and 3 times to get the third symbol.
2. Long press to bring up a popup and tap on the required symbol.
3. Swipe left to get to get the first symbol, swipe up to get the middle symbol and swipe right to get the 3rd symbol.
A long press on letters would give you the opposite case letter. Long press on "a" would give you "A" while a long press on "A" would give you "a". The long press time is indicated by a short vibration. Also swiping up on a letter key would give the opposite case.
A long press on "." ( dot ) would bring up the often used domain extensions.
A long press on a key with orange colored super scripted symbol would give you the orange colored symbol. But the key with symbol "12$" would bring up the computer keyboard like keypad.
Left and right arrow keys are to navigate between letters you just typed.
-------- 2nd Interface Symbols Keypad
Tap on "12$" key or swipe on the screen from left to right or right to left to get to this interface. I always had problems typing telephone numbers using one hand as the numbers are far apart in most of the keyboards.
--------- 3rd Interface Computer Keyboard like keypad
This interface is very useful with passwords specially if you are using complex passwords. Long press "12$" key to bring up this keypad. I couldn't fine one keyboard which I could easily switch between compact keypad and computer like keypad.
To add a new word to the list type in the word and tap on the yellow composed text.
When you are in the default interface you can long press "12$" key to bring up the computer key interface.
To change the interface you can use "12$"/ "ABC" button or swipe left or right.
I have added a few abbreviations to the word list given below.
Please take a second to rank the if you like this.
aak, ami, aap, adih, adip, afc, afaia, afaic, afaik, aisb, amap, amof, asap, ayec, ays, ayw, bfn, bbiaf, bbs, bmay , br, byob, cid, csl, cye, ddg, dgt, dtrt, gg, gl , htcus, hbu, jk, kotc, kotl, mnc, myob, nmjc, nsa, oo, ootd, plmk, simyc, sotmg, spst, tfbu, tafn, tfti, tou, uw, wrud, ynk
DISCLAIMER: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE AUTHOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST DATA, OR MALFUNCTION OF DEVICE), ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER BASED IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
COPYRIGHT: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized distribution of this program or any portion of it may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. However you are free to reproduce a similar program and use it's concept without authors consent.
- Useful in day to day life (basic conversion units)
- Powerful and hence useful for engineers and scientists (extremely precise and complex units with powerful conversions of upto 5 decimal places!)
- Free to use, supported by ads
Here are the conversion tools available in All in One Conversion Tools:
1. Length Converter (millimeter, centimeter, kilometer, hectometer etc.)
2. Weight Converter (kilogram, gram, hectogram, pound, ounce etc.)
3. Currency Converter (USD, EUR, GBP, INR, AUD etc.) This tool is updated every 5 minutes.
4. Volume Converter (cubic metre, cubic centimetre, litre, kiloliter etc.)
5. Temperature Converter (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin etc.)
6. Area Converter (square meter, square centimeter, hectare, barn, square yard, square foot etc.)
7. Pressure Converter (pascal, terapascal, gigapascal etc.)
8. Energy and Work Converter (joules, gigajoules, megajoules etc.)
9. Power Converter (watt, megawatt, gigawatt, kilowatt, horsepower, calorie etc.)
10. Force Converter (newton, nanonewton, gram-force, ton-force, dyne etc.)
11. Time Converter (seconds, minutes, hours, years, months, days, nanoseconds etc.)
12. Velocity Converter (meter/second, meter/hour, meter/minute etc.)
13. Angle Converter (degree, radian, grad, quadrant etc.)
14. Fuel Consumption Converter (meter/litre, kilometer/litre etc.)
15. Number Converter (binary, decimal, hexadecimal, base-1, base-2 etc.)
16. Data Storage Converter (bit, byte, kilobit, kilobyte, megabit, megabyte, gigabyte etc.)
If you encounter any problems while using this app, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website www.ivaluetech.com.
Pro Version Link here http://www.amazon.com/khoahung-Google-All-In-One/dp/B00HA9OWXA/ref=sr_1_3?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1388316666&sr=1-3&keywords=google+all+in+One
More from developer
NOTE: This app requires access to internet.
Check out my Youtube channel for upcoming Rust videos: www.youtube.com/yaky492