Yoga Nidra is a yogic way of relaxation and mindfulness. The app is a complete offline Yoga Nidra Guided meditation.
Yoga Nidra is practiced in a comfortable lying down position. You are guided through a series of breathing exercises and simple instructions.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra meditation practice:
• improves the quality of your sleep and the amount of your sleep
• reduces your chronic pain suffering
• soothes your autonomic nervous system
• enhances your mental focus and attention span
• improves your creativity and whole brain functioning
• gives you more ease and peace of mind in daily life
• helps create new neural pathways in your brain leading to healthy habits & routines
Modern science now confirms what yogis discovered thousands of years ago: that focusing on the Third Eye reactivates hormones located in the pineal gland in center of the brain. Studies confirm that the pineal gland hormone, melatonin, is a powerful agent in helping prevent illness, retard premature aging, reduce stress, induce more restful sleep, boost the immune system, and promote healing.