Enjoy chakra meditation in form of mantras, sounds and music. You can also request for Free Chakra healing from expert healers.
Some of the experiences shared by users of Chakra Meditation app :
"I had a great relief to my eye sight problem. i have a better vision now after the free healing provided in app. thanks so much for all. I wish i could tell more people. Healing really makes wonders. -- Sanchit Beltech"
"Cured me of a cold I couldn't shake, the distance healing come with the highest recommendation. NAMASTE 🙏 -- cloudconcubine"
" This is a really great and helpful app. Very informative and I am very greatful that the team of this amazing app is willing to send you healing when you request. Thank You for everything you do. Keep up the awesome work. I recommend this app to everyone out there. -- Alex Calaf"
"After my 1st distant healing session i must admit i felt sonewhat different , infact by the next day or two my stomach cramps had gone -- Scott Nielsen"
If you are a person who would like to practice chakra meditation on your own or need help to get healed, then this Chakra Meditation app is for you.
This app contains chakra meditation music tracks, Chakra Chants, Om Meditation, Guided Meditation, Chakra Mantras, Positive Affirmation in audio format, Chakra Activation , Chakra Turbo Boosters, meditation guide and Daily Meditation Practises.
The chakra meditation music tracks include 7 tracks, one for each of the 7 chakras, which can be played in the background as well.
The text guide in the app will help you understand the process of chakra meditation in detail and the video guide will help you to perform this meditation.
Chakras are energy centers present in our body and there are 7 main chakras as given below:
1. Root Chakra (Muladhara): It is located at the base of the spine.This is the place where Kundalini (life force) resides. A balanced root chakra will make you feel grounded, safe and secured.
2. Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana): It is located just below the navel. A balanced sacral chakra will make you feel pleasurable, creative, accepting.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura): It is located near the stomach. A balanced solar plexus chakra will help you boost your self-confidence, self-esteem, self-control and self-worth.
4. Heart Chakra (Anahata): It is located at the center of the chest. A balanced heart chakra will help you form emotional connections with others and to gain inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra (Visshuddha): It is located at the throat. A balanced throat chakra will help you to communicate effectively and express yourself.
6. Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): It is located just above the junction of your eyebrows. A balenced third eye chakra will help you understand life situations and perceive meaning.
7. Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): It is located on the top of the head. A balanced crown chakra leads to a sense of peace, well-being, and true enlightenment.
It is believed that the blocked chakras will lead to illness in the respective parts of the body. These issues can be cleared by practicing chakra meditation, which will ultimately lead you to good health benefits.
So what you are waiting for? Download it now, meditate and stay healthy.
We have a strong community which you can join through to get support on healing and spiritual practices.