We have an inventory of more than one million parts and accessories for different vehicles. These are available in stock in our warehouses, which are strategically located across the United States. All parts are ready to ship straight from the warehouse right to your garage, so you don't have to wait long after you place your order.
Low Prices on All Parts
Because we conduct our business online and because we ship direct from our warehouses, we don't have to charge you for expenses on office maintenance and store personnel. This way, we pass the savings on to you. Our rates are among the lowest online, so much so that we're confident enough to offer a low price guarantee on all our products. If you find a similar product that's priced lower than what we offer, we will match or beat that price.
Условием занесения артикула детали в каталог аналогов, является предварительная установка и подтверждение совместимости с указанным автомобилем.
Обращаю Ваше внимание, что никто не дает 100% гарантии на совместимость деталей, поэтому перед покупкой убедитесь в правильном подборе аналога.
p/s/ Если у Вас есть проверенные данные на совместимые запчасти , присылайте.
There are many browsers on Android. Browser, Dolphin Browser, xScope, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and more.
Do you use different browsers for different websites?
This app allows you to set a default browser individually for each website.
Please set this application as a default browser.
Can call this app from each application by "share as text" command.
Please look at developer website(how to).
1. Automatic browser choice by URL.
Open a site by the browser that I chose automatically from the next time by setting it from a rule(Can use wildcard) or a browser choice form beforehand.
2.Get original URL from Short URL
Get original URL from Short URL, even shortened URL from Twitter obeys a rule, and a browser is chosen.
3.Cooperation with other services
It can store URL to following services.
･Read It Later
･Hatena bookmark(need official "Hatena bookmark" app)
I'm testing on the HTC J(ISW13HT), X06HT(HTC Desire 4.1.2), Iconia Tab A500(3.1), ISW12HT(HTC Evo 3D), Xperia Acro
I ask for a demand, the bug report by an email(Can read Japanese or English).
I raise more correct translation.
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
It's not always possible during driving to switch to speaker or even during a normal call the phone may fall and then you will need to switch to speaker mode
This is a tool that monitor during a call check if Speaker mode should be enabled and enable it for you with and buttons pressed.
featured not included
* the app does NOT change the dialer application installed and does NOT change the monitor off settings of the phone
* decide how a call should start - on speaker mode or by checking the sensors
* auto reactivate tool after reboot
* use orientation sensor to sharpen needs - useful if you want to talk and want to put the phone faced down for devices with speaker on the back
* home `widget to check on tool status
* this app was tested on OS version 2.1 ,2.2 ,2.3,4.x
* this app was NOT tested on OS version 3.x
* this is NOT an alternative dialer so it will not replace any features you dialer have
* Orientation sensor is used to detect the situation that the device is upside down (for example on the table)
the default values are the value I think are the best but tweaking is recommended for better personalization.
* In case of issues or suggestions, please e-mail me with detail and do not leave unhelpful comments this way i can improve the for all of you
Tags: speaker auto speakerphone speaker mode carmode autospeaker
Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!