Advanced Avionics for Pilots
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 -- Introduction to Advanced Avionics
Chapter 2 -- Electronic Flight Instruments
Chapter 3 -- Navigation
Chapter 4 -- Automated Flight Control
Chapter 5 -- Information Systems
• Subscription based question bank access
• Account synchronization with other platforms
• 3 test modes: study, sequential, exam
• Detailed statistics and reports
• Search within the questions, answers and explanations
• Mark questions and set multiple question flags
• 5% of questions available without a subscription, absolutely free
• Current questions from the ECQB 01
• Questions available in English or in German
• Explanations provided for all questions, many of them supplemented with illustrations
• Airplane as well as Helicopter questions for ATPL, CPL and IR competency levels
• Bridge tests for pilots transitioning from AIRPLANE to HELICOPTER or vice versa (available as a part of 2, 6 or 12 months subscription)
• 1 month subscription to single subjects or 2, 6 or 12 months subscription to all IR, CPL and ATPL subjects
* Please note that some questions from subject 033 - Flight Planning require the "Jeppesen student pilot route manual".
• Explanations for all FAA questions are provided
• 6 months subscription to PPL+IFR+CPL
• 2 months subscription to single subjects
• Private+Recreational Pilot
• Instrument Rating
• Commercial Pilot
• Flight+Ground Instructor
• Airline Transport Pilot
• Flight Engineer
• Aviation Mechanic
If you like our app, please rate it. Thanks!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
The app contains Simulations of tests. You will be able to read and listen to the questions, and importantly, model answers. The app also allows you to record your voice and play it back so you can check how is your answer.
There are 4 sections,
1) Warm up - You will see general questions about you and your aviation career,
2) Picture describing - Each has 2 pictures related to aviation that you will be asked to describe
3) Emergency situation - Listen to an on board emergency situation and answer the questions that follow
4) Problem solving - There are numerous problems that you will be asked to solve in English
The first test is 100%. If you make the purchase you will receive ALL the remaining tests.
This is excellent preparation for the ICAO English test.
The first test is completely FREE. Access to ALL other tests costs USD7,99.
The graphics within the course are first rate, and animations and videos are used to improve comprehension.
The questions can be repeated as often as you like, and as they are randomly selected from a bank of over 12,000 questions, you will not get the same questions each time. If you select the wrong answer, you will be taken back to the relevant section of text for more study before having another attempt at answering that question - and just in case you selected the correct answer without being sure if it was correct or not (a lucky guess), unless the question was straight forward, it will show an explanation of why it’s the correct answer.
The course has its own search engine that allows you to find any word or phrase used anywhere in the course. This makes the course an ideal reference source well after you have passed the exams, without having to scroll through endless reference books.
If you purchase a course and find you are not completely satisfied with it, email me within 48 hours of your initial purchase I will cancel the course and refund your money in full.
* The course can be accessed on any one of five devices of your choice.
* The course has been running on PCs for over 5 years and has over 700 registered users.
* You have unlimited access to revision questions and exams.
* Over 12,000 questions, get one wrong and it takes you back to the appropriate part of the course for more study.
* After completing an exam you receive an automatically generated e-mail with your mark, the areas where you made mistakes, and the time you took.
* An internal search engine allows you to find any word or phrase used anywhere in the course.
* Animated illustrations and videos improve comprehension, and audio summaries allow you to listen to the course as well as reading it, which increases comprehension even more.
* Aeroplane and helicopter briefing notes also available.
* Lifetime subscription with no calendar or log-in time restrictions.
For more information, view online tours and to subscribe, visit http://www.onlineaviationtheory.com
Chapter 1—Introduction to Flight Training
Chapter 2—Ground Operations
Chapter 3—Basic Flight Maneuvers
Chapter 4—Slow Flight, Stalls, and Spins
Chapter 5—Takeoff and Departure Climbs
Chapter 6—Ground Reference Maneuvers
Chapter 7—Airport Traffic Patterns
Chapter 8—Approaches and Landings
Chapter 9—Performance Maneuvers
Chapter 10—Night Operations
Chapter 11—Transition to Complex Airplanes
Chapter 12—Transition to Multiengine Airplanes
Chapter 13—Transition to Tail-wheel Airplanes
Chapter 14—Transition to Turbo-propeller Powered Airplanes
Chapter 15—Transition to Jet Powered Airplanes
Chapter 16—Emergency Procedures
This app explains how to measure, chart the earth, and use flight instruments to solve basic navigation problems. It also contains data pertaining to flight publications, preflight planning, in-flight procedures.
Flight Navigator for Pilots
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 ---- Maps and Charts
Chapter 2 ---- Flight Planning
Chapter 3 ---- Basic Instruments
Chapter 4 ---- Dead Reckoning Basic Navigation
Chapter 5 ---- Radio Aid Fixing Bearings and Lines of Position
Chapter 6 ---- Map Reading While Flying At Low Altitudes
Chapter 7 ---- Radar Navigation & Weather Avoidance
Chapter 8 ---- Celestial Concepts
Chapter 9 ---- Computing Altitude and True Azimuth
Chapter 10 ---- Celestial Pre-computation
Chapter 11 ---- Plotting and Interpreting the Celestial Line of Position
Chapter 12 ---- Special Celestial Techniques
Chapter 13 ---- Sextants and Errors of Observation
Chapter 14 ---- Grid Navigation
Chapter 15 ---- Pressure Pattern Navigation
Chapter 16 ---- Navigation Systems
Aviation word relates to design, development, production and operation of aircraft.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
The JAATO app offers users the option to browse courses and exams, register and pay for them and view personal course details, like payment status or course history.
This is EASA part66 for students and professionals taking easa part 66 licence exam.more than 400 questions are available here and provided with answers for each module.
please rate us and write review about this apps
This app has advertisements.
To click advertisements, g+1 and ★★★★★ give very huge help for developer
thank you in advance!
Experience More: Aeronautical Engineering
As seen at The Skills Show, 2013
How to use
- Install app
- Download and print the Augmented Reality marker from here: http://goo.gl/YqG7m7
- With app running, hold camera over the marker
- Move your device around to inspect the 3D engine model
- Touch the engine turbine to turn on and off
The Skills Show Aeronautical Engineering competition challenges the very best young Aircraft Maintenance apprentices from across the UK to test and troubleshoot aircraft engine parts and equipment. This exclusive, complementary AR piece from the event (14-16 Nov, 2013) allows users to examine and interact with a jet engine, identifying damaged parts within. In doing this it attempts to present technical knowledge in a whole new way, offering a new perspective on the skilled expertise required in the Aeronautical Engineering discipline.
About WorldSkills Foundation:
WorldSkills Foundation is the research, advocacy and education arm of WorldSkills International. Our mission is to promote excellence and innovation in vocational education and training across the world, raising global awareness of the contribution that a skilled workforce makes to successful societies and economies. More info: http://www.worldskillsfoundation.org
About The Skills Show:
The Skills Show is the UK’s largest skills and careers event. Discover a world of opportunities in further education, skills and apprenticeships. More info: http://www.theskillsshow.com