Here are a couple of features in the application:
1. Support download full article for offline reading
2. Easy Search: You can search for a news source by simple keywords
3. Full application Backup / Restore (all settings, feeds and articles)
4. Highly customizable UI and support multiple theme colors with both dark and light background
5. Smart notification to alert user when new article become available
6. Share feed article and news on many sources. Sharing it via Facebook, Twitter and Email is easy (Requires Facebook and Twitter Android app installed)
7. Easy sorting: User can define Sort Article by Unread/Read First, Date ASC/DESC and Title
8. Hide unread: Don't like to see unread feed or article, this option make it easy to navigate
9. Offline reading: Download and cache article and image locally for easy offline reading.
10. Automatic download for new article: User can also choose to download article automatically by application for any new article
11. Additionally, individual items can be flagged or emailed easily from inside Offline Reader.
12. Constantly checks sites and blogs for new content.
13. Keeps track of which things you've read so that you only see unread items when you come back.
14. Can be configured to automatically download full article and podcast for offline reading
15. You can star items to save them for later. You can email articles or post links to Twitter to share with friends.
16. Going through your articles is easy: just swipe left/right
17. RSS Masr lets you search your feeds flexibly. you can search all your articles carrying a certain keyword.
18. You can easily share items on a public web page that has an RSS feed itself, send them by email, or share it on Facebook or Twitter
19. Features translate via google translate into dozens of languages existing in the world
20. and many others
Highly customizable, can operate offline and requires minimum amount of privileges.
★ Highlights ★
✔ 4 attractive customizable widgets (include 2 scrollable widgets and 2 widgets for lock screen)
✔ 4 different styles for each widget and application UI
✔ 10 levels of opacity for widgets
✔ Can operate offline (all news from all sources can be loaded for later reading, news from any source is supported not just from predefined sources)
✔ Search and subscribe on any feed in Google News
✔ Custom RSS/ATOM-feeds
✔ Weather forecast for many cities at one page (configurable)
✔ News for all countries
✔ You can read any news in text version
This app uses Google News RSS as main news source.
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
Get breaking tech news, latest reviews, opinions, analysis, videos, slideshows and more from NDTV Gadgets App—your one-stop destination for all things tech.
• Breaking news, top stories, the latest tech rumours and more.
• Reviews and comparisons to help you buy the best gadgets.
• Opinions, analysis and more.
• Sharing via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook.
Watch & View
• Video reviews including the latest from Gadget Guru and Cell Guru, India's top technology shows.
• Photo galleries and slideshows.
Track & Get Involved
• News alerts.
• Feeds dedicated to your favourite tech brands so you never miss anything.
• Join the NDTV Gadgets community and participate in discussion via comments.
E' un canale youtube, in cui trovate tutte le prove prodotto che faccio, in cui la parola d'ordine è riuscire a trasmettere le esatte sensazioni d'uso dei vari terminali, cercando di concentrarmi sulla user experience più che sulle specifiche del terminale.
Mister Gadget è anche una rubrica mensile, pubblicata dall'edizione italiana di Maxim, ogni mese in edicola.
Infine è questo blog, che non è un sito di informazione, ma un centro di incrocio delle informazioni. L'esperienza di tutti è fondamentale per il confronto.
- prima versione stabile
- aggiunta la sezione "Flash News"
- corretto il mio sito nelle "Info sulla app"
- risolti bug minori
- aggiunta la sezione "Contatti"
- corretta la scritta "Tutti i prederiti" in "Tutti i preferiti"
- risolti bug minori
- nuovo effetto menù laterale
- aggiunta la possibilità di commentare direttamente dalla app
- modificata la sezione news per problemi tecnici dovuti al sito www.lucaviscardi.eu
- rimesse le vecchie sezioni del blog
- numero di commenti a ogni articolo
- risolti bug minori
- aggiunta sezione Radio, con la possibilità di ascoltare e scaricare i Podcast della trasmissione di Mister Gadget su Radio Numer One
- nuovo navigation drawer
- aggiunto il tira per aggiornare
- aggiunte impostazioni
Applicazione creata da: Raphael Bussa
Sito Web: www.rebus007.tk
Câteva funcții ale aplicației Gadget.ro:
- posibilitatea afișării știrilor de pe prima pagină sau dintr-o anumită categorie: Reviews, Hardware, Software si Diverse;
- articolele sunt afișate într-un mod plăcut, cu imaginile aferente, în ordine cronologică;
- ai acces direct la GadgetTV precum și la conturile noastre de Facebook și Twitter, fără a fi necesară deschiderea altor aplicații;
- ramâi la curent cu ultimele noutăți cu ajutorul notificărilor automate. Acestea pot fi personalizate (ton de apel, vibratie, flash) sau dezactivate în totalitate;
- cititorii fideli au posibilitatea afișării doar a articolelor necitite sau din ultimele 24 de ore;
- pentru economisirea bateriei ai posibilitatea stabilirii intervalului de reverificare a articolelor noi: 5/15/30 minute sau 1/2/4/8/12/24 ore;
- aplicația nu îți va îngreuna sau încărca telefonul! Ai posibilitatea curățării automate a mesajelor citite precum și a istoricului;
- utilizatorii cu pachete de date mici pot opta pentru descărcarea ultimelor știri sau a imaginilor doar în momentul conectării la o rețea Wi-Fi, sau pentru sincronizarea manuală;
- știm că vei găsi multe articole interesante, sau pe care dorești să le recitești mai târziu, de aceea îți oferim posibilitatea sa pui „o steluță” articolelor preferate;
- nu este necesar să selectezi fiecare imagine în parte, aplicația generând automat galerii foto pentru fiecare articol;
- pentru diversitate îți oferim două teme: Light (alb) și Dark (negru).
Aplicația Gadget.ro este în fază beta, așteptăm deci comentariile voastre constructive!
- News Ponsel, Vendor, dan Operator
- Gadget Apps dan Tips
- Promo Operator dan Vendor
Android 2.1 atau yang lebih baru.
=============== English ===============
Gadget Price is a Mobile Phones Specifications and Price catalog application in Indonesia. This application is a product of SerbaGadget.com. Get updated information of all mobile phones currently.
SerbaGadget is a gadget website that give information about all gadget update and price for your shopping reference.
- Mobile Phones, Vendor and Operator News
- Gadget Apps and Tips
- Operator and Vendor Promo
Android 2.1 or newer.
When you click on a news headline, the full article will open in a web version of Yandex.News that has been specially adapted for Android.
The widget can be used in both compact (1x4) and full-screen (4x4) mode. In compact mode, it automatically scrolls through the news headlines, while full-screen mode lets you browse the news by a topic of your choice.
The news feed is updated 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and all the stories are provided by leading news agencies.
Keep up to date with our latest new on Twitter and Facebook, and also read our reviews of the latest smartphone and gadgets to be released as well as hands on video an lots more.
The latest Geeky Gadgets articles delivered direct to your smartphone or tablet.
Live updates on Twitter and Facebook
Our latest video reviews and hands on videos from YouTube
Here is the home for everything about DIY hardware gadgets integrating your Android phone or other mobile devices.
Come join us if you are one of the:
1. Hardcore Android developers
2. Microcontroller fans: Arduino, IOIO and PIC in particular
3. DIYers of electronics gadgets: RC drones, helicopters, cars, robots or other toys
4. High-tech geeks
5. Raspberry Pi, Beagle Board users
6. Wireless connection or remote control lovers: WiFi, bluetooth and infrared
7. USB experts: USB host, USB device, USB OTG, USB dongles...
8. Domotics life and home automation lovers.
If you used to be wowing at those intelligent cool gadgets such as a cellphone controlled video-streaming RC vehicle, helicopter or drone, a voice-controlled electric fan, or an intelligent washing machine, a home-made NFC coffee distributor, it is time to make your own.
We hope that you will find something useful here to build your dream gadgets and be able to share your exciting experience with others. Have fun!
PS: If you cannot see YouTube videos in the blogs, please download and install Adobe Flash Player in Android Market:
Source code is still available on code.google.com under a GPL license so anyone is allowed to fork it, granted the GPL license terms are respected.
Full history available at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=848454
- If you come from 1.x, you must uninstall 1.x before installing 2.x
The widget is highly customizable. Please take the time to go through all the avaiable options.
- Homescreen app widget
- Natively scrollable
- Natively resizable
- Appearance customization
- List or grid disposition
- Five item layouts to choose from
- OMPL Import/export to SD
- Multiple widget instances
- Multiple feeds per widget
- Feed color discriminant
- Thumbnail support
- Feed lookup (browsing the target)
- Feed search (using googleapis)
- Share stories
- Save favorites (~bookmarks)
Limitation (HoneyComb only):
- Widget title cannot be hidden on HoneyComb (feature explicitely deactivated)
Gingerbread users: please use version 184.108.40.206 available from google code (220.127.116.11 still requires an alternative launcher such as Go Launcher or ADW Ex).
This widget has been tested against Motorola Defy running CM9 and CM10 (Android 4.0.4/4.1.x) and Asus TF101 running Prime 2.1.1 (Android 3.2) and CM10 (4.1.x) with the following launchers:
- Apex Launcher
- Nova Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Stock launcher
- ADW Ex
It has also been reported to work correctly (i.e. as expected) against a variety of other device/rom/launcher combinations.
Choose from over 150 RSS news feeds from around the world on every topic you could imagine, from news headlines, to technology, to showbiz gossip, to business and sports news. Every subject you could want — check it out!
Completely customisable feeds
Multiple feeds (up to four) displayed as tabs on your Home Screen
Works on all Android devices with multi res technology, whether you have a Smartphone or Tablet - the Widget fits perfectly to your screen!
Full multi-touch scrolling of news feeds
Completely customisable size and shape — the news widget can take up as much or as little of your Home Screen as you like, you choose!
**BRAND NEW IN THIS VERSION** Now the *Multi News Widget* works directly on your Lock Screen as well as your Home Screen, browse the latest news of your choice without even unlocking your device
Note : since Google service ends (July 1rst), Pure news widget will sync with Feedly service.
This is a scrollable widget which REQUIRE Android 3.x/4.x device or ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex. If you don't use a Launcher supporting scrollable widgets, it won't work.
- Use phone credentials to login to Google Reader. No password (for Android > 2.0).
- Connected to Google reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support Google Reader mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / KitKAt ...)
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
+++ scrollable widget, news widget, RSS widget, widgets, xoom, honeycomb +++
There are many sources for events from all over the world in many different languages. Choose all you are interested in.
Current sources include:
- Wikipedia in many languages (English, Spanish, German, Polish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and many more)
- BBC: "On This Day"
- The New York Times: "On This Day"
- DW-World: "Today in History"
- History.com: "This Day in History"
Three versions of the widget exist: A smaller (4x1) and a bigger one (4x2) and a stacked version for Android versions greater than 2. Choose the one which fits your needs better. Keep in mind: The smaller one can (obviously) display less text than the big one.
The widget is also tested on Android Honeycomb Tablets (Android 3.x) and on ICS (Android 4.x), so it should run flawlessly on such devices as well.
The widget downloads the events for the next days and stores them on your device, so there is no need for permanent internet access.
If you find any bugs, have any problems or if you have additional sources you want to be included in the widget, please write me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and do not comment on the Market, since I can not contact you here!
If you like the widget, please share, rate and comment it properly.
Thanks to all translators:
- Italian: Aldo Tarquilio <email@example.com>