французский писатель, автор многих знаменитых рассказов, романов и повестей.
В данном приложении собраны все новеллы писателя и сборники его сочинений.
Список произведений в алфавитном порядке:
Белое и синее
В весенний вечер
В гостях у приятеля
В деревенском суде
Гарсон, кружку пива!..
Ги де Мопассан: из света жизнелюбия в сумерки безумия
Двадцать пять франков старшей сестры
Дело госпожи Люно
Дело о разводе
Доктор Ираклий Глосс
Женитьба лейтенанта Ларе
Зверь дяди Бельома
Из Кабилии в Бужи
Избранник госпожи Гюссон
Исповедь Теодюля Сабо
История служанки с фермы
Койка № 29
Коко, коко, холодный коко!
Легенда о горé Святого Михаила
Маркиз де Фюмроль
Мои двадцать пять дней
Мой дядя Состен
На пути в Кайруан
На разбитом корабле
Неизданная страница истории
Ночь под Рождество
Обед и несколько мыслей
От Алжира до Туниса
Отец и сын Ото
Петиция соблазнителя против воли
Письмо, найденное на утопленнике
Поездка за город
Преступление, раскрытое дядюшкой Бонифасом
Приготовления к путешествию
Приключение Вальтера Шнафса
Пьер и Жан
Сильна как смерть
У смертного одра
Эта свинья Морен
고우 지음 / 에피루스
「불량영웅 갱생기」「데스싸인」의 작가 고우!
조화를 이루는 태극의 이면에 혼돈이 있다 「태극마경」!
관직에 있던 아버지가 역모에 휩쓸려 죽임을 당한 검운.
구족을 멸하는 대죄였으나 노복의 희생으로 구사일생한다.
이마저도 사부 청허를 만나지 못했다면 굶어 죽었거나 현상금 사냥꾼에 죽었을 것이다.
역모죄는 누명으로 판명이 났지만, 검운은 무당을 떠나지 않았다.
검운은 이름을 버리고 백운이 되었다.
“태극은 항상 조화를 이룰까? 만약 우리가 생각하는 것과는 달리 그 두 기운이 서로 조화를 이루지 못하고 반발을 한다면 어떻게 되겠느냐?”
“그렇구나. 멸이로구나. 세상을 이루는 조화가 깨어지니 멸하게 되겠구나. 그렇다면 태극은 참으로 무서운 것이로구나.”
제자는 멍한 눈빛으로 태극이 멸이라 말을 하는 사부를 바라보았다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 영등포구 문래동 3가 55-20
에이스하이테크시티 4동 504호
More from developer
There are many incorrect beliefs and theories about building muscle. The type of food to be eaten is an important factor which decides the type of weight gained, whether it is muscle mass or mere accumulation of fat. Some types of calories are not equal to others for gaining muscle; because most processed junk food contains empty, totally nutritionless calories. These foods promote accelerated fat storage, and do not provide the body with the correct nutrients essential for gaining muscle. High quality protein, which the body breaks down into amino acids, should be the centerpiece of all your meals. Intense exercise increases demand for amino acids, which support muscle repair and growth.
Another factor is the selection of the right type of weight training. Resistance exercises will help with muscle growth. Whereas aerobic exercises can result in the reduction of weight. For maximum muscle gain, the focus of your workouts should consist of free weight exercises, rather than machines or bodyweight exercises. To get a very effective workout, you must stimulate as many muscle fibers as possible, and machines do not do this.
The results of weight training can vary from person to person, and will usually depend on your consistency and commitment to your program. You should have the patience and motivation for building a powerful body with a consistent diet and exercise schedule.
Here is what you will learn inside the "Gaining Weight" E-Book:
Chapter 1 – Being a Skinny Guy in a Fat World ...
Chapter 2 – Why Women are Attracted to Big Muscles...
Chapter 3 – How Being too Skinny Damages your Health ...
Chapter 4 – Basic Weight Gain Theory ...
Chapter 5 – How Muscles are Built ...
Chapter 6 – Work Smarter not Harder ...
Chapter 7 –Working Out too much Sabotages your Efforts ...
Chapter 8 – The Workout Plan ...
Chapter 9 – Why your Rest Days are Vital ...
Chapter 10 – Do you need Supplements?...
Chapter 11 – The Eating Plan: Phase One—Bulk Up ...
Chapter 12 – The Eating Plan: Phase Two—Final Cut Phase ...
Chapter 13 – The Mindset—Thoughts Determine Results...
Go ahead and download your free app on how to gain weight now!
how to gain weight
ways to gain weight
i want to gain weight
gain weight fast
can t gain weight
need to gain weight
trying to gain weight
gain weight quickly
tips to gain weight
what makes you gain weight
foods to gain weight
foods to help gain weight
food to gain weight
want to gain weight
* Learn the terminology used.
* Discover how to setup your own workout plan.
* Find out exactly what body building will do for you.
* Discover how your diet plays a major role.
* Learn about the important nutrients that you need.
* Discover why carbohydrates are so important.
* Why you still need fat in your diet!
* Discover some sample meals to get you started.
* Learn how sleep affects your goals.
* Discover the power of supplements.
* Learn if supplementation is bad for you.
* Discover body building tailored for women.
* Learn about body building for teens.
* Plus much MUCH More!
Body Building for Fitness
People undertake the sport of body building for all sorts of reasons, but fitness is probably the biggest one of all. There’s no doubt that people who take the time to focus on the muscles in their body and honing them to a chiseled state are probably among the most fit of athletes. We can easily use the terms body building and fitness interchangeably with each other.
We are a fitness conscious society, and body building fits in nicely with that concept. Fitness means more than just losing weight and having a trim body. It means living a healthy lifestyle and chiseling the best body you can through a variety of methods.
Body building for fitness is a great way to become the person you’ve always wanted to be. Because becoming an effective body building means having the proper diet, you will realize a level of fitness you never knew was possible. You should eat a well-balanced nutrition plan that gives you the nutrients you need to have a great body.
Because you are eating in this way, you will be giving your body essential nutrients that will make you healthy just by consuming them. Body building requires a very specific diet with lots of protein and lots of carbohydrates. Body builders are also very aware of what they are putting in their body, so fitness is achieved in the diet just by concentrating on what you eat.
Body building also requires a demanding workout schedule where you lift weights and perform exercises that focus on specific muscle groups as well as specific muscles. When you begin to chisel those muscles, they become very well defined and healthier. That’s why body building is great for a fitness regime.
Fitness is very important in living a healthy and full lifestyle. Staying fit both in body and mind contributes to a sense of well-being that you won’t find when you are neglecting your health. It is a million dollar industry that helps us stay fit and trim, and the help is out there aplenty when you look for it.
Body building for fitness is the best way you can go about not only losing weight but also gaining body mass and becoming stronger. When you achieve the level of fitness you are desiring, you will be able to look in the mirror and be proud of what you see. Why? Because you did it yourself and you did it for YOU!
body building workouts
body building tips
body building exercises
how to body build
muscle building exercises
body building training
muscle building guide
body build diet
body builder diet
body building nutrition
how to become a bodybuilder
body building guide
There are instances that competitors suddenly give up believing that they just can never be leaders. Maybe I’m not really born to lead, they think. On the contrary, the key to effective leadership does not depend primarily in the abilities we are born with, but in techniques, skills, character, and qualities that we are open to develop throughout life.
Leadership does not come out merely from the inner personality of the individual or from his philosophy of leadership, but from his enthusiasm to become the person other people will follow. This means that how a leader reacts when his power or safety is challenged, and how he interprets the world around him, is crucial to developing strong and effective leadership qualities.
Here's what you will find inside the "12 Winning Leadership Qualities" E-Book:
* The primary and most important quality for a leader to possess...
* The best way for your vision to become clear in your mind and heart...
* The key to understanding any issue between two or more parties...
* How to see the good things in everything, even if you are pessimistic all the time...
* How to expand your self-knowledge...
* How to bring out the strong character in you...
* How to draw responsibility out of your shells...
* How to develop discipline...
* How to bring out the trustworthy person in you...
* Techniques on how to handle change properly...
* How to develop effective communication skills...
* How to develop your trust in yourself and in others...
* How you can become a more organized leader...
* A powerful secret to kick that procrastination habit out of your system...
* How to develop leadership potentials in other people...
* Why breaking the rules is important for leaders...
* How to pursue lifelong learning...
* Qualities that show you are losing your potentials to be a great leader; hence, to be watched out for...
* How to properly display integrity...
* How to bring out a vision from your inner personality...
* What the role of effective communication is in successful leadership...
* How important asking questions is for a leader...
* How to effectively influence your people...
* How to effectively deal with people from all walks of life...
* Actions (to watch out for) that betray trust...
* How important a vision for a leader and for his people is...
* What the Pareto Principle is and why every leader should be aware of it...
* The proper way of prioritizing tasks...
* How enough is responsible enough...
* Four ways in developing greater sense of responsibility...
* How a leader effectively plans...
* The importance of smiling...
* How important associating with positive people is...
* What the most important factor is in building relationships with other people...
* The most important output of a leader...
* How to effectively motivate other people...
Go ahead and grab your free "leadership" app now!
good leadership qualities
top leadership qualities
strong leadership qualities
important leadership qualities
leadership traits qualities
effective leadership qualities
list of leadership qualities
what are leadership qualities
what is leadership
what are good leadership qualities
For an in-depth introduction to pregnancy nutrition, please read Part 1: Proper Nutrition for Pregnant Women. If you are curious as to why the nutritional needs of women change during pregnancy, head over to the section Special Nutritional Needs of Pregnant Women. For a comprehensive list of nutrients that pregnant women need, see the table in the section Nutrient Table for Pregnant Women. For information on increasing caloric intake during pregnancy, check out the section General Caloric Adjustments. For a discussion as to whether or not you should purposefully try to gain weight during your pregnancy, read the section Should Women Try to Gain Weight During Pregnancy? To find out more about protein intake, you can check out the section Protein Intake During Pregnancy.
If you are ready to modify your diet so it provides the necessary nutrients for you and your baby, you can go straight to Part 2: Exploring the Nutrients for a Healthy Pregnancy.
Pregnant women have special nutritional needs that must be met in order to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Proper nutrition is actually a pregnant woman’s first defense against the many health risks associated with pregnancy itself. Current research shows that pregnant women who routinely get enough of the vital nutrients such as choline and folate tend to produce normal babies with no development-related problems. Like all endeavors, healthy eating during pregnancy requires commitment. If you really want to invest in your baby’s health, you can start right now by making healthy eating choices.
Eating healthily 80% of the time or more is the main goal when it comes to diet modification. We don’t want you to suffer from the changes in your diet, so we highly recommend that you add variety to what you eat. Sure, steamed vegetables and steamed chicken breast are both good for you, but that doesn’t mean that you are only entitled to just one type of healthy food. Vary your menu by adding new food items to it all the time. This will keep your interest up and keep your pallet from getting bored.
Here's what you'll discover in the "Pregnancy Diet & Nutrition Made Easy" E-Book:
* How to understand the nutritional needs during your pregnancy...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways to control your weight while you are pregnant...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding how to get the right amount of iron during pregnancy...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to choosing healthier food choices during your pregnancy...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to your nutrition and your pregnancy...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to give your body and your baby what it needs...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies to increasing your nutritional needs as your baby develops...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to your pregnancy diet plan...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for getting enough vitamins during your nine months...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to creating your own pregnancy diet plan...
* How often to eat small meals during the day...
* How to increase your calorie intake the healthy way...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to have a healthier pregnancy...
So, go ahead and grab your free pregnancy diet app now!
pregnancy diet plan
pre pregnancy diet
healthy pregnancy diet
diet for pregnant women
pregnancy diet meal plan
diets during pregnancy
pregnant diet plan
* How to understand the advantages of creating your own skin care recipes, therapies and treatments...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways to create recipes for facial scrubs, masks, under eye treatments, massage oils, moisturizers and more...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding how to use fresh herbs and ingredients that you can find right in your kitchen cabinets to create your own skin care recipes...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to creating natural and organic skin care recipes...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to creating your own homemade skin care recipes...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes the potential dangerous and toxic ingredients lurking in many modern cosmetics...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies to reducing, treating and curing many common skin care recipes...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to creating your own skin care recipes...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for understanding your skin and giving it the best treatments...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to creating homemade skin care recipes...
* How often to use skin care recipes to improve your skin's moisture content and repair damaged skin...
* How to use skin care recipes to boost your skin's ability to protect itself from environmental toxins...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to understand and create your own skin care recipes from scratch...
and much more!
natural skin care recipes
homemade skin care recipes
organic skin care recipes
natural skin care
skin care products
organic skin care
homemade skin care
diy skin care recipes
best skin care products
natural skin care products
anti aging skin care
home recipes for skin care
skin care tips
skin care recipe
skin care recipes
This Wonderful & Marvelous Collection includes 90 cheesecake recipes that are sure to delight your senses.
Here are some of the cheesecake recipes:
Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake...
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake...
Creamy Chilled Cheesecake...
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake...
Arizona Sunset Cheesecake...
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Supreme...
Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake...
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake...
Chocolate Orange Supreme Cheesecake...
Cocoa-Nut Meringue Cheesecake...
Tempting Trifle Cheesecake...
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake...
Another Chocolate Cheesecake...
Cheddar Chili Cheesecake...
Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake...
Banana Cream Cheesecake...
A Masterpiece Cheesecake...
Amaretto Peach Cheesecake...
Almond Amaretto Cheesecake...
Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie with Pecan Sauce...
Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake...
7-Up Lemon Cheesecake with Strawberry Glaze...
8 Minute Cheesecake...
3-Step Blueberry Cheesecake...
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake...
Cheesecake with Cranberry Jewel Topping...
Amaretto & Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cheesecake...
No Bake Cheesecake...
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake...
Banana Nut Cheesecake...
Black Forest Cheesecake Delight...
Brownie Swirl Cheesecake...
Cranberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake...
And Many More!
Also, remember that cheesecakes make a perfect gift. There are guidelines that should be followed when choosing the perfect gift. For one thing, the gift should be chosen specifically for a certain individual whose tastes are known to you. If you are not well acquainted with the recipient, you must give a general-type of gift that will not offend.
Another guideline for choosing the perfect gift is that the gift must fit, and most important, if the recipient doesn't like the gift, it must be passed on to someone else. Do you know anyone who doesn't like cheesecake and wouldn't consider it the perfect gift?
For gift-giving occasions the ultimate gift is one that is adored and can be shared with others, and this makes cheesecake the perfect gift. Even if the recipient is on a low fat, no fat, no sugar or no carb diet, cheesecake is the perfect gift because it can be made to adhere to almost any diet by carefully choosing the ingredients.
In today's society there is almost no limit to the availability and variety of ingredients that go into a cheesecake. Can you imagine the pleasure on the face of that special someone on whom you have bestowed a freshly made cheesecake? Add a few different toppings such as a variety of fruit toppings and streusels to adorn the cheesecake and you have created the perfect cheesecake gift.
There are different varieties of cheesecakes such as the original New York Cheesecake, which is probably the most well known of all the varieties. Create a cheesecake in your own kitchen and present it in a special dish to a special person. When you see the pleasure on their face, you'll know that cheesecake makes the perfect gift.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on cheesecake recipes and send a cheesecake to someone special today.
chocolate cheesecake recipes
easy cheesecake recipes
strawberry cheesecake recipes
simple cheesecake recipe
cherry cheesecake recipe
chocolate cheesecake recipe
simple cheesecake recipes
Smoothies can be one of the best "Fast Foods" your body can enjoy.
Here are a few smoothie benefits:
1. By choosing the right ingredients, a smoothie can be a great way to cleanse and detoxify your body. This can help your health generally, but can also be good for conditions like acne.
2. Smoothies give you a real energy boost, not a fake caffeine kick.
3. They are quick and easy to prepare and are very mobile -- you can take them with you in the care and drink them on your way to work or while you run errands.
4. Fruit is packed with goodness, but it can be a real chore to eat as much of it as we should. So by drinking our fruit in a smoothie, we can consume plenty, and do it quickly.
5. Kids really like them. It is a great way to give your kids nutritious fruits and vegetables that taste really good. Your kids probably won't even realize how nutritious they are - they will suck those smoothies down so fast.
Now you know some of the reasons why smoothies are good for your health, it's time to get started preparing your own.
Many people find that freezing their fruit before using it in a smoothie is a great way to get a thicker, cooler smoothie than you get by adding ice. If the fruit you plan to use is large, like watermelon, it may be best to chop it into smaller pieces before putting it in the freezer. Freeze the fruit on a plate or piece of aluminum foil, so the pieces don't stick together, and then transfer them to a clean container in the freezer for later use.
Remember, too, that you can put vegetables in your smoothie mix as well, there's no law that says it can only be made from fruit! And believe me you can make smoothies with vegetable ingredients that taste surprisingly good.
In the end, making the perfect, healthy smoothie is all up to you. It is easier than you think!
In this day and age where eating healthy has become so important, so many people do not like to eat fruit and vegetables. Even though they know it is good for them, they still prefer not to eat it. It can be very difficult getting used to a healthy lifestyle if all you are used to, is take away fast food. The first change is having to get home and cook. Immediately you loose about halve an hour of your "alone" time.
What is important thought, is to think of this as an opportunity to spend this time with your children and husband/wife. Make it fun and interesting. Don’t loose your smile when you think that you will have to eat more fruits during the day and evening. There is a very easy solution that will be fun for the whole family.
I think smoothies are one of the greatest inventions of our time. I know you get a lot of fruit juices and they are truly great, but some of the manufacturers do add a lot of sugar. Try to keep the sugar intake low by making your own. All you need is a blender, or smoothie maker and fruit. It is that simple.
In this "Smoothie Recipes" E-Book, you will get Over a 120 Quick and Easy Smoothie Recipes That Give You More Energy and Stamina!
Here are some of the Mouth-watering recipes you'll get!
* Peaches and Dreams Smoothie
* Orange Pineapple Smoothie...
* Passionate Peach Smoothie...
* Peanut Butter Sundae Smoothie...
* Pecan Pie Smoothie...
* Peppermint Smoothie...
* Rainbow Smoothie...
* Pineapple Papaya Smoothie...
* Chocolate Mint Smoothie...
So, go ahead and grab your free smoothie recipes app now!
healthy smoothie recipes
green smoothie recipes
easy smoothie recipes
fruit smoothie recipes
strawberry smoothie recipes
banana smoothie recipes
fruit smoothie recipe
vegetable smoothie recipes
health smoothie recipes
simple smoothie recipes
banana smoothie recipe
blueberry smoothie recipe
smoothie recipes for weight loss
strawberry smoothie recipe
* How to understand how memory functions...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways to boost your brain with diet...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding the different types of memory loss...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to giving your brain a workout...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to improving your memory...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to not only boost your memory but also sharpen your senses...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies for improving your memory through mnemonics and other techniques...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to memory loss...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for acing an exam...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to memory improvement...
* How often to practice memorization...
* How to beat absentmindedness...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to improve your memory almost instantly...
Just about everyone is trying to figure out different ways to improve memory. Having a sharp mind is very important in every aspect of your life. If you have good recall skills then you are better equipped for everyday situations. People who learn ways to improve memory are more likely to do well socially and economically.
The social aspect of knowing the ways to improve memory might not be readily apparent. However, we have all been in a situation where we are required to remember names and faces. This can be a real challenge for those of us who don’t have the skills or ways to improve memory.
Following are a handful of strategies that my help you develop your own ways to improve your memory. Most of these suggestions involve making connections between different things. When you make associations you are working with your prior knowledge.
Think of it this way. You have a collection of information that you already have earned over the years. Adding new information will be easier if you take a scaffolding approach in ways to improve memory. Your foundation of knowledge can link together with new information to build a solid structure.
Enough with the metaphors. Let’s use an example. We all know how to rhyme and most of us have favorite songs. One way to improve your memory is to use rhyme and music to make a connection between the information and the pattern. For example, “i before e except after c.” This rule of grammar is far easier to remember with this little rhyme.
You can also try different approaches as well. One great way to improve memory is to make connections. This is really effective when you are trying to remember names and dates (two very challenging things for us to recall).
how to improve your memory
improving your memory
how to improve your memory skills
improve your memory games
how to improve memory
ways to improve memory
how to increase your memory
games to improve memory
how do you improve your memory
techniques to improve memory
help improve memory
improve your memory power
exercises to improve your memory
improve memory games
improve your brain
foods that improve your memory
improve memory and concentration
improve your memory
Pay attention to various proportions: To draw a realistic human body you must have clear understanding about the sizes and proportions of various body parts. Things like: a man is around 7 head high, width of human body at the waist is little more than one and half times of his face and things like that. A good anatomy book meant for figure artists can be very useful for this purpose.
Draw eyes to express the state of mind: Eyes express the state of mind so be careful while you are drawing eyes. Eyebrows and lips are equally important. Make a habit of observing people and how they express their emotion through their facial expression. This practice is very useful and will enrich your character-creation-toolkit.
Hands are not too difficult you just need to practice more. When drawing your character do not avoid drawing hands. Properly drawn hands separate a good figure artist from mediocre ones so practice drawing hands diligently. Use your own hand as a model and draw from various angles, this will give you a very good practice.
While drawing cartoons you can reduce the complexities by drawing four fingered, three plus thumb, hands. Or you can make your character wear gloves that will make your work even easier.
Why shadows are important: Shadows can add depth to your scene. But drawing elaborate and accurate shadow takes time, instead add some shadowy patch near the feet of your character. If you do not add shadow at all your character may appear to be floating in mid air.
Here is what you will find inside the "How To Draw" e-book:
How To Draw A Man's Face...
How To Draw A Woman's Face...
How To Draw A Woman's Face From The Side...
How To Draw A Woman's Lips...
How To Draw A Eye...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on how to draw now.
There are so many great benefits to brain games, besides pure enjoyment, it seems a shame to miss out of them.
Take a look:
Wakes up the brain...
Helps you to learn new skills...
Aids you in staying active...
Makes it easier to solve problems...
Expand your mind...
Explorer inner skills and abilities...
Here is what you will learn about inside the "Brain Games" e-book:
How To Find Brain Games...
How To Create Brain Games...
Using Creative Skills In Solving Brain Games...
Types of Brain Games...
Solutions In Problem Solving...
Understanding Vocabulary Brain Games...
Prompting The Brain With Brain Games...
Scientific Reasoning In Brain Games...
The Science Behind Brain Games...
How To Use Both Sides Of The Brain...
How To Memorize With Brain Games...
You’ll be amazed at how simple and easy it is to learn how to begin successfully solving mind puzzles with Brain Games. You will feel more confident and secure when you master the incredible techniques presented in this e-book.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on brain games now.
Do you ever get that craving for your favorite Chinese dish, but it's too late to go out and eat or just not convenient? Well now you can satisfy that craving and make it yourself in the comfort of your own kitchen!
This collection of 100 succulent Chinese Recipes is just what you need! Just take a look at Just a sample of the tempting & tasty recipes that are included in this ebook!
Asparagus and Sesame Chicken Soup...
Barbecued Lamb on Skewers...
Beef with Broccoli...
Beef Chow Mein...
Chicken Harvest Stir-fry...
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole...
Chicken in Plum Sauce...
Chicken Foo Yung...
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs...
Chinese Fortune Cookies...
Chinese New Year's Cookies...
Chinese Pot Roast...
Egg Drop Soup...
Hot & Sour Soup...
Honey Sponge Cake...
Kung Pao Beef...
Kung Pao Chicken...
Rice Sticks with Vegetables...
Shredded Pork with Yu Shon Sauce...
Sour Soup with Rice Noodles...
Steamed Honey Pears...
Stir Fried Vegetables with Bean Curd...
Stir Fried Snow Peas...
Sweet & Sour Sauce...
Sweet Almond Pudding with Dates...
Szechwan Chicken and Cashews...
Velvet Corn Soup...
This collection of 100 Chinese recipes has a neatly organized Table of Contents, that makes it easy to find just the recipe you're looking for! Recipes your family and friends are sure to love!
While Americanized Chinese food has long been a staple, more authentic Chinese dishes as well as traditional foods from other Asian countries are becoming more common on menus today. Among these dishes are Indian curries, which can be based on vegetables, fish, poultry or eggs, much like a stew. What sets a curry apart is the seasonings.
For the uninitiated palate, a curry can be a good starting point for exploring Indian cuisine. Begin by using a delicate hand with a mild curry powder and you may find your first experience one of delight at the light and somewhat sweet flavor that a small amount of the seasoning imparts. For a more robust curry, use more; for more mildness, add the curry after cooking, since heat intensifies the flavor. If you find you prefer more spicy hotness, work your way up to hot madras curry powder or garam masala, authentic Indian curry powder.
Curried Eggs and Peas is a good choice for a first sampling. Soothingly flavored eggs, peas and rice cut the bite of the sharper seasonings in curry powder, leaving a pleasantly mellow note. Give the finished dish more interest by topping it with chutney, raisins, nuts or shredded coconut, if you like.
So, go ahead and get your free app on Chinese recipes now!
chinese food recipes
chinese chicken recipes
best chinese recipes
easy chinese recipes
chinese tofu recipes
chinese vegetable recipes
chinese cooking recipes
chinese dishes recipes
free chinese recipes
chinese recipes with chicken
chinese recipes with beef
simple chinese recipes
A low carb diet specifically consists of eliminating or reducing foods that contain sugar, grains and starches. With each of these products being labeled as carbohydrates, they are replaced with other foods containing increased fat and protein. Many people enjoy vegetables as part of a healthy diet and while they too are classified as carbohydrates, they are believed to be much healthier than grains.
As with most diet programs, there are two sides to the story with individuals who oppose and those who agree with the approach. Specifically, some experts believe that low carb diets carry their own risks and possible side effects, including headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizziness and/or dehydration. By lowering or eliminating dietary fiber, many believe that constipation may also occur as a result of the fiber absence. In addition, some believe that the replacement of cholesterol and foods high in saturated fat my increase the risk of developing heart disease. There are also some concerns that kidney problems may ensue as a result of the organs becoming overworked, but there are no scientific studies to support this theory as of yet.
This article is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It is not to be used in place of, or in conjunction with, professional medical advice or a nutritionist’s recommendation. Prior to beginning any dietary program, including a low carb diet, individuals should consult a physician for proper diagnosis and/or an appropriate path toward weight loss.
Here's what you will learn about in the "Low Carb Diet Guide" E-Book:
* Learn about the history of Low Carb Dieting – how it all started...
* Learn the background or scientific low-down on low—carb dieting in laymen’s terms...
* Easily distinguish between the two types of carbohydrates and which are good for you...
* Learn the lingo of the low carb diet world with our list of health terms...
* Learn about the three basic units the body uses for energy and where carbs fit into the picture...
* Review the role of insulin and carbs...
* Read through our overviews of 14 of the Top Low Carb Diet Plans on the market today...
* Learn the four stages of The Atkins Diet...
* Learn one of the most important theories of the Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet...
* Learn about the Hampton’s Diet from a former associate at the Atkins Institute...
* Quickly grasp the “traffic light” system of the Glycemic Index Diet and scan the Red Light Food list...
* Learn to “Eat like a caveman” with Neander Thin...
* Learn about the Eades’ inverted pyramid in their Protein Power plan...
* Learn The Schwarzbein Principle, a 5-step plan to optimal health...
* Check out Suzanne Somers’ “Funky Foods” list & her “Seven Easy Steps to Somersizing”...
* Study the three phases of the famous South Beach Diet...
* Learn the rules of The Zone...
* Discover the “The Eleven Emotional Levels of Eating”...
* Jump in and get both feet wet today with the 7-Day Low-Carb Rescue and Recovery Plan...
* Discover Secret Diet Success Tips from the Pros...
* Relax with our Recipes and Food Ideas for People on the Go...
* And much, much more…
So, go ahead and grab your free low carb diet app now!
low carb diet
low carb diet plan
low carb diet tips
low carb diets
low carb diet snacks
low carb diet foods
low carb diet recipes
low carb recipes
low carb dieting
low carb foods
low carb diet food
recipes for low carb diet
* All about soups...
* Value of soup in the meal...
* General classes of soup...
* Classes of soup denoting consistency...
* Classes of soups denoting quality...
* Stock for soup and its uses...
* Varieties of stock...
* Additional uses of stock...
* Soup extracts...
* The stockpot - use and care of stockpot...
* Flavoring stock...
* Making of soup...
* Principal ingredients...
* Meat used for soup making...
* Herbs and vegetables used for soup...
* Processes involved in making stock...
* Cooking meat for soup...
* Removing grease from soup...
* Clearing soup...
* Thickening soup...
* Serving soup...
* Recipes - stocks...
* Recipes - soups...
With a little imagination and a few good soup recipes, you can work wonders for your wallet, while still serving meals that are nutritious and tasty. Serving a hearty soup for dinner just once a week goes a long way to taming that out-of-control food bill.
There are several types of soup recipe bases from which to begin: a broth may be made with meat, poultry, fish or vegetables. Another soup base is a milk based broth to which you can add a chicken or seafood bouillion to complement your choice of meat. You can easily tailor your soup to meet special dietary needs, such as those diners who are diabetic or those simply want to cut back on carbs, as well as pleasing vegetarians. Fish and seafood soups are low in fat and high in the valuable Omega-3s our doctors laud as part of a healthy eating program. Gourmet soup? Sure. Let's first talk about how to make your broth bases.
Meat and poultry soup bases may be created in one of two ways. You can use bouillion cubes of beef or chicken for a quick and easy broth. A more economical approach is to use the traditional method of simmering beef bones or a whole chicken in a stockpot for a few hours, which yields marrow which serves to both thicken and flavor the broth. This technique doesn't require much effort or watching – you only need to skim the pot of surface fats every now and then. The traditional method yields a more flavorful broth in greater quantity at less expense. For a vegetable broth, you may find it more economical to purchase a ready-made broth, considering the price of produce these days.
When you make a meat or poultry based broth for your soup recipe, remove the bones or meats from the pot and allow the meat to cool to a temperature you can safely handle to remove the meat and fat. Cut the meat into bite-sized chunks. You may choose to save chicken skin and fat to freeze for later use in gravies. While the broth is simmering, chop up your vegetables and meat. Since the meat is already cooked, add it back in to the pot shortly before serving. Toss your vegetables in to the pot and cook until almost done. Add appropriate seasonings just a half hour before the broth is done. About ten minutes before serving, add the chopped meat back in to the soup.
Most veggies go well with beef and chicken soups. Potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, sweet peppers, corn and cauliflower are excellent, providing you with a colorful and nutritious mix.
Soup recipes are perhaps one of the easiest of recipes to tackle, for both novice and experienced cooks. A good soup relies heavily on the broth and your imagination. Don't neglect little bits of leftover veggies idling in the frig. Just toss them in the soup pot near the end of cooking time.
Making soup recipes with this anything goes technique saves you a bundle on your food bill. Serve your soup with a dinner salad and a loaf of crusty bread for a family treat!
So, go ahead and grab your free app on soup recipes now!
easy soup recipes
chicken soup recipes
healthy soup recipes
simple soup recipes
potato soup recipes
vegetable soup recipe
beef soup recipes
leek soup recipe
lentil soup recipe
chicken noodle soup recipes
asparagus soup recipe
1. Be sure to train your puppy to be comfortable staying in a crate for an extended period of time. This is often overlooked because most people want to play with their new puppy 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can work up to a longer period of time by first start with small durations. For example, keep your puppy in its crate for 15 minutes every night. Do not pay any attention to it. After the 15 minutes take the puppy out and reward it for its good behavior. Every night you can extend the duration of time, and soon enough your new puppy will be comfortable in its crate.
2. Teach your puppy early and often that it is not acceptable to jump up on guests when they enter your house, or while they are trying to eat. This is not only a bad habit for the dog, but it is also very disrespectful to your guests. The first couple of times that your new puppy does this be sure to correct it in a positive manner. The most important thing to remember is to not let the puppy ever get away with this. If it happens once, it can happen again. And after a habit is established it will be much tougher to break.
3. Absolutely no chasing or running after other animals, or other people. A lot of puppies get into the habit of chasing after anything that will run from it. This goes for animals that it may see in the yard, or the mailman who visits your house everyday. After breaking this habit you will be glad that you did; just ask your mailman!
4. Train your dog to quit barking when told. This can be one of the tougher habits to break, especially if you get a dog who loves to bark. The most important thing to remember is to stay persistent with this one. If your dog is barking when it should not be, correct it every time. Do not give up on your persistence, and you will have success in the end.
5. A new puppy should never be allowed to be protective of its toys, food, or bed. Try to break your new puppy of this habit as soon as possible. You will be able to tell if this is a problem by a simple test. When your dog gets done playing with a toy attempt to pick it up and take it away. If the puppy snaps at you are growls, then you have this problem. Be sure to remedy it as soon as possible. If you let it go too long this can turn into a serious problem at a later date.
Included in this "Puppy Training" manual are such topics as:
• How to pick out the right puppy for you...
• Pre-preparations before the puppy comes home...
• Puppy proofing your home...
• Biting or nipping...
• Proper and appropriate “Toys”...
• How to make these “Toys” work as teaching tools...
• Accurate corrections...
• Energy burn off...
• Training equipment...
• Obedience training...
So, go ahead and grab your free puppy training app now!
puppy obedience training
puppy training biting
puppy training tips
puppy training housebreaking
puppy dog training
puppy training techniques
how to train a puppy
puppy house training
training your puppy
* Discover exactly how to properly set online goals.
* Learn how to target different types of customers.
* Find out the components of good content.
* Discover how to generate free advertising.
* Learn all about word of mouth marketing.
* Discover the key factors to establishing your credibility online.
* Find out how to create content that is very effective.
* Learn exactly how to personalize your website.
* Discover new and creative ways to build your opt in list.
* Find out all about list hosting services.
* An in depth look at how to use banner ads effectively.
* Discover one of the most cost effective ways to use your internet marketing budget.
* Learn how to get the word out.
* Learn how to use pinpoint marketing effectively.
* Plus much MUCH More!
Looking for a business opportunity that does not require too much start-up costs yet the return of investment ranges from four to as much as a five-figure income?
Looking for a business opportunity that provides you freedom without worrying that such freedom may affect your monthly income?
If you are, then Internet marketing is not a new thing for you. In fact, tens to hundreds of stories have been published and relayed through different tongues about the success of Internet marketers. The combined power of freedom and business opportunity made Internet marketing one of the most sought-after industries nowadays.
Here are some of the strategies that you can use in building an Internet marketing empire all by yourself.
• Despite of an excellent business opportunity in mind, you need to test the market to see if the opportunity will work to your advantage. You can conduct your own research to find the existing opportunities for you and how you will market it. If you are still uncertain about the business opportunity in your mind, you can find several business analysts to help you select the investment that is worth of your money.
• Establishing an effective promotional plan will help you choose marketing devices in order to achieve profitable results for your Internet marketing business. Make use of effective marketing plans and make sure that you master the required skills to make them more effective.
• Starting your own ezine - this is one of the powerful marketing strategies on the Internet. You will create your own list of subscribers and send them newsletters on a regular basis. This is a powerful way of expanding your clientele base for your Internet marketing business.
• Articles - writing high quality article content and submitting it to article directories have the potential of driving targeted traffic to your site. It is effective and at the same time free to use.
• PPC or pay-per-click advertising - this is the fastest way of getting targeted traffic to your business website. To further maximize its benefits, you must learn the importance and methods of determining highly searched and highly paid keywords.
• SEO or search engine optimization - optimizing your web pages will help your website achieve high search engine rankings. This is one of the most inexpensive yet effective methods of getting targeted traffic to your website.
internet marketing for online business
online internet marketing
internet marketing strategies
what is internet marketing
internet marketing articles
internet marketing and advertising
internet marketing course
internet marketing methods
internet marketing tips
internet marketing systems
internet marketing plan
internet marketing solutions
internet marketing secrets
learn internet marketing
internet marketing information
internet marketing strategy
about internet marketing
* How to understand understand infidelity...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways for discovering the signs of cheating...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding how to interpret the evidence...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to housing finches in an aviary...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to confronting a cheating partner...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to handle negative emotions...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies for dealing with betrayal...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to letting out your emotions...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for letting out your anger...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to seeking help...
* How often to investigate a cheater on your own...
* How to create a support group...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to move on with your life after it is shattered by a cheating spouse...
Few things in this world hurt deeper than finding out about cheating spouses. Your relationship can not survive if it is based on deception. When infidelity and lies threaten your marriage, what are you supposed to do?
Any time that a cheating spouse fulfills their needs by turning away from their partner instead of turning toward them, it’s a betrayal. It’s not just what they do but, sometimes betrayal is what they don’t do. You can violate your partner by withholding affection, not communicating your feelings, or by not allowing them to get close to you as a spouse should.
But, you need to work out problems in your relationship. You cannot fix a problem inside a relationship by turning to someone outside of it. Before disaster happens, you need to acknowledge that there is something wrong within your relationship. You can not change what you do not acknowledge. If what’s happening in your marriage is not normal, admit it.
Catching cheating spouses is a lot to handle. It shatters your world, and you may not know which way is up for a while. When you have regained your mind, you will have some big decisions ahead of you. What do you do next? When cheating spouses are caught, they need to realize that they have damaged the relationship. They need to listen and understand the full gravity of their actions and how they have affected you. They must acknowledge the damage that their behavior has caused to your self-esteem, mental state, and emotions. It is not your fault that they have cheated on you. But remember, you do teach people how to treat you. If you do not tell your partner how their behavior has hurt you, they are not going to know.
After you catch your cheating spouse, you will need to decide if you are willing to work things out with your partner after they have had an affair. It will be best if you set some new standards of acceptable behavior. Your partner needs to know what those standards are. Maybe your partner has gotten away with certain things because they know they can. If you are allowing certain behavior to continue by making excuses for cheating spouses and blaming yourself, you need to stop. If you want to be treated with dignity and respect, you need to stand up and demand it.
how to catch a cheating spouse
signs of cheating spouse
cheating spouse signs
dealing with a cheating spouse
cheating on spouse
catching cheating spouse
signs of cheating boyfriend
how to catch a cheater
signs of a cheating spouse
how to deal with cheating spouse
is your spouse cheating
wife is cheating