حريم السلطان 1 ,2 , 3, 4 من أقوى مسلسلات الدراما التركية
شاهده الأن على جوالك وبدقة عالية بميزة ملئ الشاشة
يتم تحديث التطبيق مباشرة بعد عرض حلقة جديدة على القناة التركية
حيث يتم إضافة الحلقة الجديدة بدقة عالية عن طريق تحديث جديد
تحديث مستمر حتى الحلقة الأخيرة..
يروي المسلسل التاريخي “حريم السلطان” قصة حياة السلطان سليمان القانوني الذي حكم الدولة العثمانية في فترتها الذهبية من سنة 1520 ميلادية وحتى وفاته سنة 1566. وهي قصة حياة السلطان سليمان القانوني الذي أوصل بحكمه الدولة العثمانية إلى ذروة مجدها. ويعتبر أهم حاكم في تاريخ الدولة العثمانية. تدور أحداث المسلسل التاريخي “حريم السلطان” خلال فترة القرن السادس عشر، ويستعرض الأحداث التي تجري في مقر حريم السلطان المعروف بالحرملك السلطاني، ويذكر ان السلطان—قام بعلاقة حب جمعته مع إحدى الجاريات التي تصبح لاحقاً زوجته وذات نفوذ وتأثير كبير على حياة السلطان والدولة العثمانية بأكملها. ويستهلّ المسلسل حلقاته الأولى بصعود السلطان سليمان صاحب الحق الشرعي إلى السلطة بعمر 26 عاماً، بعد أن وضع نصب عينيه هدف تأسيس امبراطورية أقوى من سلطة الإسكندر الكبير وأن يجعل من العثمانيين قوة لا تقهر، وليصبح خلال فترة حكمه التي دامت 46 عاماً، السلطان الشاب، والمحارب الحاكم الكبير، بعد تلقّيه نبأ تتويجه في حفلة صيد العام 1520 غير مدرك أنه سيحكم في ما بعد إقليماً يتجاوز أحلامه. وعند تنصيبه كحاكم للدولة العثمانية ترك زوجته (ماهيدفران) وابنه الصغير مصطفى وقصره في (مانيسا)، لينطلق بصحبة صديقه المقرّب ورفيقه إبراهيم للوصول إلى قصر توبكابي في العاصمة أستانا. وفي هذه الأثناء، أبحرت سفينة عثمانية إلى البحر الأسود لجلب النساء هدايا للقصر، من بينهن (آلكساندرا لا روسا)، ابنة كاهن أوكراني أرثوذكسي بيعت للقصر. والتي ستصبح في المستقبل (هوريم)، زوجة السلطان سليمان وستنجب منه سليم الذي سيتولى حكم الدولة العثمانية بعد وفاة أبيه عبر سلسلة من المكائد وسفك الدماء التي دفع ثمنها وزيره الكبير إبراهيم. إضافة إلى إعدامه لأحد أبنائه كي تستمر لعبة السلطة الدموية، حيث الغاية تبرّر الوسيلة وكل شيء يصبح مقبولاً من أجل أن تنتصر لعبة السياسة والسلطة.
In this application you will find all updates on social networks, communicate directly without having to search among all your contacts and see all the videos you've spent so many good times.
Do not forget to visit his shop and make purchases from the same application.
View you and your friends':
*Stats (Only Left 4 Dead 2 in this version)
No chat available yet due to Steam's API limitations.
Works great on tablet devices.
More game stats
staticon steam friends achievements achievement stats statistics news steam friend comparison compare pc computer games call of duty black ops left for dead counterstrike counter-strike css valve community gaming game xbox 360 ps3 play station playstation platform steam deals store prices discount
((THIS IS THE FREE VERSION of GA DEAD TOURS APP))
Also Available on Google Play: "GA DEAD TOURS (PRO) - No Ads/Updates"
DO IT YOURSELF WALKING DEAD TOUR!
GA DEAD TOURS(tm) presents the first DO-IT-YOURSELF Mobile Tour App! The app will guide you turn by turn to some of the best filming locations in the area. You can start your road trip from any point on our custom tour. Easily Access any of our custom tour maps and city maps. Also easily use your phone camera or google maps from inside the app. When you complete the tour easily share your adventure with your Facebook friends and if you run into any Zombies on the tour, as an Extra: Shoot Your Mobile Phone Gun to put them down! Be Safe and Have a Great Road Trip!
- Turn On App, Take a Picture of Your Tour Group Before You Start The Guided Tour.
- Choose a Starting Point (We Recommend I-75 Exit 205 or Griffin, GA)
- Easily Click the NEXT >> To See The Next Locations: (Exclusive) Pictures, Directions & Fact Sheet.
- Follow Our Originally Created Guided Tour To See The Best Filming Locations One By One.
- At Any Point: Use the Bottom Menu To Access App Menu, Camera. Google Maps, Maps or Minimize
- (NEW FEATURE): All Locations Google Maps [Nav Icon], Pins and List of Locations, Tap Pin To See Title, Double Tap Title to Get Directions Line On Map. Features Many Locations not on DIY TOUR, Including All Atlanta Locations.
- App Menu: See Maps, Finish Tour, Choose New Location, Google Maps, Full Locations List, Exit App, About App and More.
- Finish Tour and Easily Share Your Tour Group Picture with All Your Facebook Friends.
- Extra: Shoot Zombies With Your Mobile Phone Gun for Fun! (sound effect)
GA DEAD TOURS: This Mobile App / Guided Tour, Covers The Best Filming Locations in Senoia, GA and Surrounding Areas. This App has over 35 Behind The Scenes Location Photos Built In. A Photo of Each Location Taken By Our self on our Guided Tour with Directions and Fact Sheet Notes. So Download Now and Take a Road Trip or just See them today right from the comfort of your mobile phone.
Special Note: Your Phone or Tablet Must Have Google Maps Installed To Use Google Maps Feature. Also Note Some of These Locations are in very remote places in georgia where your phone signal and gps may not work in certain areas.
Have A Question? Email Us!
Disclaimer: GA DEAD TOURS is a Originally Created Guided Tour / App of Filming Locations in the Senoia, GA Area, We are at NO time affiliated with AMC's "THE WALKING DEAD" Brand and Any Mentions of their Title or Names, is Strictly for Reference and or Fact Commentary Use Only. Before Downloading Please Read All Terms (on terms page) for this Mobile Application. App & "GA DEAD TOURS(TM)" Developed & Created By HITGPX MEDIA @2013
Additional Disclaimer: Some Areas Are marked "Private Property" and you are responsible to follow all laws of the state and NOT ENTER these locations without permission from owners/managers of property. You may only view these areas from PUBLIC Roads and Sidewalks Only and follow all state laws for these areas also.
How to Add Widgets to Your Home Screen
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
When you decide you no longer need a widget, to free space or because you are done using it, removing it is even simpler.
1. Tap the widget you want to remove and hold your finger down. The trashcan icon should appear on the Applications Menu (or “slider”) at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag the widget to the trash can until both the widget and the trash can turn red.
3. Release your finger and you will drop the widget into the trashcan and remove it from the home screen. Note that this does not actually delete or uninstall the widget. It will be available to you in the list of widgets should you decide you need it again.
**Yes, there is a bug that causes users to be unable to view the clock in the menu on certain phones or forces close. I'll fix it at some point. It's a free app, so if it happens to not work on your phone in the meantime, no real loss.
Mega collection of paintings of Vincent van Gogh, part 2. Paintings from Saint-Remy (May 1889 – May 1890).
Save to SD
Set as wallpaper
Legal notice: We believe our images fall under the fair use doctrine as they are reduced size and excerpted for informational purposes/or public domain. However, if you would like to request removal of an image from our collection for copyright reasons, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to oblige.
On 8 May 1889, accompanied by his carer, the Reverend Salles, Van Gogh committed himself to the hospital at Saint Paul-de-Mausole. A former monastery in Saint-Remy less than 20 miles (32 km) from Arles, the monastery is located in an area of cornfields, vineyards and olive trees at the time run by a former naval doctor, Dr. Theophile Peyron. Theo arranged for two small rooms—adjoining cells with barred windows. The second was to be used as a studio.
During his stay, the clinic and its garden became the main subjects of his paintings. He made several studies of the hospital interiors, such as Vestibule of the Asylum and Saint-Remy (September 1889). Some of the work from this time is characterized by swirls—including one of his best-known paintings The Starry Night. He was allowed short supervised walks, which led to paintings of cypresses and olive trees, like Olive Trees with the Alpilles in the Background 1889, Cypresses 1889, Cornfield with Cypresses (1889), Country road in Provence by Night (1890). That September he also produced a further two versions of Bedroom in Arles.
Limited access to the world outside the clinic resulted in a shortage of subject matter. He was left to work on interpretations of other artist's paintings, such as Millet’s The Sower and Noon – Rest from Work (after Millet), as well as variations on his own earlier work. Van Gogh was an admirer of the Realism of Jules Breton, Gustave Courbet and Millet and compared his copies to a musician's interpreting Beethoven. Many of his most compelling works date from this period. His The Round of the Prisoners (1890) was painted after an engraving by Gustave Dore (1832–1883). It is suggested that the face of the prisoner in the center of the painting and looking toward the viewer is Van Gogh himself, although the noted Van Gogh scholar Jan Hulsker discounts this.
Towards the end of his stay, Van Gogh suffered a severe relapse lasting two month between February and April 1890. Nevertheless he was able to paint and draw a little during this time and he later wrote Theo that he had made a few small canvases "from memory ... reminisces of the North". Amongst these was Two Peasant Women Digging in a Snow-Covered Field at Sunset. Hulsker believes that this small group of paintings formed the nucleus of a large number of drawings and study sheets depicting landscapes and figures that Van Gogh worked on during this time. He comments that, save for this short period, Van Gogh's illness had hardly any effect on his work but in these he sees a reflection of Van Gogh's mental health at the time. Also belonging to this period is Sorrowing Old Man ('At Eternity's Gate'), a color study that Hulsker describes as "another unmistakable remembrance of times long past".
List of paintings:
A Corner in the Garden of Saint-Paul Hospital
A Meadow in the Mountains Le Mas de Saint-Paul
A Road at Saint-Remy with Female Figure
At the Foot of the Mountains
Blossoming Almond Tree
Cottages and Cypresses Reminiscence of the North
Cottages Reminiscence of the North
Cypresses and Two Women
Cypresses with Two Female Figures
Enclosed Field with Ploughman
Enclosed Field with Rising Sun
Enclosed Wheat Field with Peasant
Entrance to a Quarry near Saint-Remy
Entrance to a Quarry
Evening Landscape with Rising Moon
Evening The End of the Day after Millet
and other (total 143 paintings)...