NCLEX-RN Stanford Review is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 4000 questions and answers were written by nurse educators who reviewed the new NCLEX examination.
Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online chat with an NCLEX instructor.
The subject categories are the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination.
NCLEX RN PN Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales have been professionally edited for accuracy.
• New questions covering the 2015 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2015 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 4000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online instruction.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
Rationales are available for an in-app purchase of $3.99. Please review the screenshots before downloading. Your 5-star rating will help ensure that NCLEX Stanford Review will remain available on google play.
If you already have web access to Lippincott Nursing Advisor through your facility, simply download the app and enter your facility credentials as an Institutional user and you’ll have the same access to topics that you currently enjoy.
If you do not have access through your employer, download the free sample entries for Individual users. If you like what you find, you will be able to access thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries via an InApp purchase.
Based on the same content already in use at hospitals across the country and brought to you by the most trusted source in nursing, the Lippincott Nursing Advisor App is an expanding collection of thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries that are updated 4 times per year. For Individual purchasers, it covers:
• Diseases & Conditions
• Diagnostic Tests
• Signs & Symptoms.
In addition to the regularly updated clinical content provided by our team of nurses and subject matter experts, you’ll have the ability to add your own protocols or notes to existing diseases, diagnostic tests, treatments, and signs and symptoms as well as add new ones and highlight those you access frequently in your own customized Favorites section.
Accessing this comprehensive resource has empowered nurses nationwide in making safe clinical decisions about interventions at the bedside. So, stop searching through lengthy textbook articles or voluminous Internet search returns to find relevant information. Aided by a powerful keyword or category search capability, this online clinical reference tool is available 24-7 and is updated quarterly throughout the year by clinical nurses to reflect the most current evidence and practice standards.
Get the right answers, fast, only with the Lippincott Nursing Advisor app!
Your InApp subscription will automatically renew every 12 months, until canceled, for $29.99.
For Institutional access, please contact your hospital administrator, nurse manager, or clinical educator.
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Nursing 101".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Nursing 101 by following snack sized chapters:
(Each chapter has corresponding flashcards)
Introduction to Nursing,
Nursing Theories and Research,
Legal Aspects of Nursing,
Health Care Delivery System,
Community Based Nursing,
Values, Ethics and Advocacy,
Life Span Development,
Assessment of Health,
Basic Roles of Nursing Care,
Integral Components of Patient Care,
Medication in Patients,
Promoting Psychological Health,
Promoting Physiological Health.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
This title includes:
More than 600 pictures, graphics, and tables
Classifications in clearly arranged tables
Explanation of common abbreviations and symbols
Valuable appendix with normal lab values, immunization schedule, periodic table, etc.
Full Text Search
IV Drips is a great tool in the Emergency and Critical Care settings. This medical app contains 44 of the most common used critical drips for quick reference at your finger tips. It also includes calculators to give you either mL/hr or dose/hr. With each drug you will quickly be able to see its class, indications, and what side effects to watch out for. IV Drips also gives you the standard infusion rates for each medication. Each drug comes pre-programmed in their standard concentration for quick calculation. There is also a Customize feature which allows you to change the infusion rates and drug concentrations according to your facility’s policy.
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
STORAGE permission is required for the Backup/Restore feature.
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a drug? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
Be sure to check out our other app, NurseCalcs, which features many of the most used nursing calculators!
Keywords: nursing, nurse, registered, calculator, calculators, nursing student, medical, medicine, dosing, IV, dose, patient, drip, critical care, medsurg, NCLEX, nursing school, nursing apps, RN, LVN, LPN, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, pharm, pharmacy, pharmacist, cardiac, drug, drugs, medicine, medication, medications,
Be NCLEX ready!
Test your knowledge of setting priorities, delegating, assigning nursing tasks, and managing clients and nursing staff. More than 500 questions let you study anytime, anywhere. It's easy to build your own quizzes, analyze your strengths and weaknesses, and create new quizzes designed to improve your performance. You’ll be NCLEX ready for the nearly 20% of questions on the exam that focus on prioritization, management, and delegation.
1) Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area or integrated process—or—
2) Take a randomized quiz.
3) Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format questions.
4) Review your progress with an analysis of your results by each content area, integrated process, and cognitive level.
5) Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6) Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter.
7) E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.FADavis.com to explore our products.
No subscription or in-app purchase required. Requires Acrobat Reader. Please view the screenshots and read description before purchasing.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Your 5-star ratings will enable this app to remain available on the Google Play. Please view pictures and read description before downloading.
The app allows you to save test to go back later, and record your top scores.
This exam is based on the Nursing Entrance exam, but it is not officially endorsed by Educational Testing Service. These questions are not the actual questions—they are only meant to prepare you. It is always best practice to consult the testing center before making final preparations.
Tags: cna, certified nursing assistant, cna training, cna training guide, cna jobs, cna class, cna certification, cna exams, cna training online, cna certification guide, hha, home health aide, homecare, PCA.
With this app we offer all health care professions (Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacist…) homogeneous assessment tools as questionnaires, tests and validated indexes, in order to facilitate the assessment of health needs and problems of the people we attend and take care of in our daily clinical practice.
Nurse test determines the results of each questionnaire and saves an individual record data for each patient, which can then be printed later for a Medical Report.
Not all the possible questionnaires are present, but a selection has been made based on criteria of validity, reliability and awareness.
These questionnaires are used by professionals in different levels of care (primary care, hospital care, geriatric care, mental health), facilitating continuity of care between levels. indispensable for medic, genetics
Applying questionnaires, tests or validated, reliable and aware indexes, provides a greater scientific rigor in professional practice, improving care for people who entrust us their care
Interpretations won’t be valid if the instructions for each questionnaire are not followed. And, of course, all results should be interpreted by qualified health professionals.
500 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
- 290+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The Medical Surgical Nurse certification indicates specialization in providing nursing care to the medical or surgical patient within the hospital-based setting. The Medical Surgical Nurse is frequently employed to provide direct nursing care and nursing interventions to those patients who are recovering from acute disease, exacerbations of chronic disease, or those patients who require post-operative care.
- IV Drips
- Calculate Rate (mL/hr, gtt/min, mcg/kg/min to mL/hr, etc.)
- Rates without using IV pump, when given a time limit, handling medication such as norepinephrine and nitroglycerine, etc.
- Infusion time
- Dosage calculator for liquids, tablets, caplets, capsules, etc.
- Adjusted Body Weight (ABW)
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Interpreter
- Pediatric Dose
- Blood loss/volume
- Temperature Conversion (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin)
- Measurements (metric, gr, tsp, tbs, oz, cup, min, dr, inches, cm, feet, etc.)
- Weight Conversion (kilograms, pounds)
- % solution to mg/mL
- Usage for certain drugs and medication.
Designed for the RN or LPN student.
Included in the app are:
Frequently used drugs
We do not claim rights to online drug search.