Nurse Notepad is a simple yet powerful tool that provides nurses a quick way to remember things during their shift for charting or giving reports. To start you simply click on a patient button and then enter the patients room and bed number. Then you can either use quick notes or manual notes to add notes to your notepad. The quick notes button will lead you to lighting fast menus to quickly jot down notes for common nurse tasks like giving meds or taking vital signs, that way you can spend more time on important things like patient care. Then when it comes time to chart or to remember what you did during the shift, you can view the easy to scroll list of your notes chronologically. Now you can relax and not have to worry about all the times the patient got out of bed because Nurse Notepad will remember that for you. So what are you waiting for make you’re your job as a nurse easier by using Nurse Notepad!
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
1) Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area, integrated process, or client need categories—or—
2) Take a randomized quiz.
3) Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format 4) Review an analysis of your performance by content area, integrated process, and client need category.
5) Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6) Test your knowledge with a comprehensive exam that reflects the new test plan.
7) Share your scores on Facebook or Twitter
8) E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.fadavis.com to explore our products.
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service.
**Now Includes Notes and Integrated Calculators **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 24+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 24+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
• 2000+ Questions
• Categorized by Client Needs
• Lab Values
• NCLEX Drugs and much more...
• Unlimited Bookmarks
• Quiz mode
• Quick review mode
• Flash cards mode
• Check answer mode( ability to check your answers at during quiz)
• On-line dictionary Integrated(Dictionary.com)
(double tap on any word to look it up in dictionary)
• Stunning UI
• On-line leader-board to compete and share sores with your friends
• Adjustable font sizes
• Super convenient sliders to navigate through questions and other functions
• Full-screen/ normal screen mode
• Easy to attempt quiz with swipe-able questions
• Variable quiz sizes
• Mini graph in each category to keep track of progress individually
• Detailed analyses of a finished quiz in graphical representation
• Track your time after each quiz
• Option to review a finished quiz and bookmark incorrect answers
• Bar graphs to compare categories' progress
• Line graph to track overall performance
• Bookmarked quizzes
• Built-in notes
• History of recent quizzes of individual category
• Beat your own scores by re-attempting a quiz
• Share any question any time on social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) through, messaging or export it to other supported apps.
Follow us on
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/RapidRevision
Twitter : https://twitter.com/RapidRevision
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Rapidrevision1
No subscription or in-app purchase required. Requires Acrobat Reader. Please view the screenshots and read description before purchasing.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Your 5-star ratings will enable this app to remain available on the Google Play. Please view pictures and read description before downloading.
As part of the Clinical Cases app series, the Fundamentals of Nursing app is perfect for use during exam preparation or as a study tool and provides an engaging approach to learning and revision.
The complete Clinical Cases Fundamentals of Nursing app features:
• 24 progressive case studies, with MCQs integrated throughout and rationales provided for all answers
• 150 flash cards testing the app user on key terms and definitions
• Word games (timed)
The initial download includes 2 case studies, flash cards, word puzzles and glossary.
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing the right case studies for you with the option to pick and choose from the remaining 22 Case Studies. The following options are available:
1. Complete Package – buy all 22 remaining Case Studies
2. Buy individual Case Studies
3. Buy bundles of 2 Case Studies at a time as follows:
•Acute Care 1 & 2
•Adolescent Mental Health & Mental Health 1& 2
•Bowel Elimination 1 & 2
•Community-based nursing care of the older person 1 & 2
•Fluid, electrolyte and acid-base balance 1 & 2
•Medication Therapy 1 & 2
•Oxygenation 1 & 2
•Pain management 1 & 2
•Skin integrity 1 & 2
•Urinary elimination 1 & 2
•Health assessment 1 & Vital signs 2
The Clinical Cases Fundamentals of Nursing app is an engaging and alternative way to learn at your own pace – wherever, whenever!
Included in the app are:
Frequently used drugs
We do not claim rights to online drug search.
Be NCLEX ready!
Test your knowledge of medical-surgical nursing. More than 1,000 questions let you study anytime, anywhere. It's easy to build your own quizzes, analyze your strengths and weaknesses, and create new quizzes designed to improve your performance. You’ll be NCLEX ready for the more than 60% of the questions on the exam that focus on the seemingly huge amount of medical-surgical nursing information that you need to master.
1)Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area or integrated process—or—
2)Take a randomized quiz.
3)Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format questions.
4)Review your progress with an analysis of your results by each content area, integrated process, and cognitive level.
5)Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6)Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter.
7)E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.FADavis.com to explore our products.
NCLEX-RN Stanford Review is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 4000 questions and answers were written by nurse educators who reviewed the new NCLEX examination.
Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online chat with an NCLEX instructor.
The subject categories are the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination.
NCLEX RN PN Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales have been professionally edited for accuracy.
• New questions covering the 2015 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2015 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 4000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online instruction.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
Rationales are available for an in-app purchase of $3.99. Please review the screenshots before downloading. Your 5-star rating will help ensure that NCLEX Stanford Review will remain available on google play.
Highlighting few features.
Two Modes: Review and Pretest.
Review: The user can freely answer the questions, on the move. The Questionnaire comes up with rationale, thus provides the user much greater in depth knowledge about the answers.
Pretest: The mock up exams with timer, which is aimed at helping the students to manage the stress that they go through while having the physical exam. By going through few pretests the students becomes equipped with confidence to face the exam without any fear.
Inbuilt Calculator: You can calculate the dosages, without moving anywhere from the question screen.
Statistics: The students can view the stats of their Reviews and Pretest, thus they can track their progress figure out the weak points, thus enable themselves to come out in flying colors.
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is an examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States.
NCLEX examinations are developed and owned by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN). NCSBN administers these examinations on behalf of its member boards which consist of the boards of nursing in the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and four U.S. territories American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands.
To ensure public protection, each board of nursing requires a candidate for licensure to pass the appropriate NCLEX examination, NCLEX-RN for registered nurses and the NCLEX-PN for vocational/practical nurses. NCLEX examinations are designed to test the knowledge, skills and abilities essential to the safe and effective practice of nursing at the entry-level.
Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep Lite, provides 12 sample exam study questions with rationales (1 from each content category of Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep app). This handy application, written by expert nurses, follows the CNOR® exam content outline:
• Emergency Situations
• Instruments and Supplies
• Intraoperative Activities, Part I
• Intraoperative Activities, Part II
• Intraoperative Activities, Part III
• Plan of Care and Outcomes
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part I
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part II
• Professional Accountability
• Transfer of Care
The easy-to-navigate Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep app includes a glossary and a complete bibliography with hyperlinks to learning resources. Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: CNOR, Certified periOperative Nurse, Certified periOperative Registered Nurse perioperative nursing, perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, nursing certification, operating room, operating suite, OR nurse, surgical nurse, ambulatory surgery, registered nurse, day surgery, invasive procedures
Adaptive capacity decreased: intracranial
Airway clearance, ineffective
Aspiration, risk for
Body image disturbance
Breathing pattern, ineffective
Cardiac output, decreased
Caregiver role strain
Communication, impaired verbal
Coping, ineffective individual
Fluid volume deficit
Fluid volume excess
Gas exchange, impaired
Health maintenance, altered
Ineffective management of therapeutic regimen
Infection, risk for
Nutrition, altered: less than body requirements
Nutrition, altered: more than body requirements
Oral mucous membrane, altered
Physical mobility, impaired
Self care deficit
Sexuality patterns, altered
Skin integrity, impaired: risk for
Sleep pattern disturbance
Urinary elimination, altered patterns of (incontinence)
Included in the app are:
Frequently used drugs
We do not claim rights to online drug search.
Designed for the RN or LPN student.