Alternative way for unlocking is also available when you can't say your un locker code public..
✔ Set your own voice password.
✔ You can also set number password just in case if voice password doesn’t work.
✔ Enable Voice Lock with a single button.
✔ Select from 4 available attractive themes in Voice lock screen.
✔ A very simple User interface.
✔ Voice Lock Screen absolutely for free
✔ Simple and best Voice Un locker App for Android
* * IMPORTANT * *
Offline voice recognition is supported only on devices with OS Jelly Bean and above. For older versions, internet connection is required.
* NSW SES Website
* NSW SES Facebook
* NSW SES Youtube
* NSW SES Twitter
* BoM Warnings
* NSW SES Contact Information
* SES Floodsafe Mobile Website
* SES Storm Safe Mobile Website
* NSW SES Act
The NSW SES uses social media to distribute important messages to the community during events.
NOTE: Storm safe and Flood safe are available as official apps on their own - Basically an android frame for a mobile website. I have noticed that sometimes the storm safe and flood safe MOBILE website do hang/freeze - especially the back button does not work and the vertical scroll stops working. There is very little I can do about these as my app only loads the mobile websites into an android 'frame'. If freezing occurs on these screens, you can 'escape' by clicking the drop down menu title bar. (see screen shot).
Drag to select where to start playback.
High quality recordings in WAV format.
The maximum recording time can be set, or unlimited recording time.
Share the voice file via E-mail,Dropbox and other applications.
It helps to measure the noise of everyday life.
eg) apartment interlayer noise, Noise inside the vehicle, Snoring noise, etc.
Most smart phones do not use a high-performance microphone.
For this reason, there may be measurement error of loud sound and small sound.
However, it can be conveniently used for the measurement of (20 ~ 70dB) noise in general.
- Shows the line chart
- Keep screen
- Min/Max values display
- 5% max error (device dependent)
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If sound meter stops working after the notification or vibration come then please exit the app and start it again.
4. The graph may take time to start plotting the values.