* QLD SES Website
* QLD SES Facebook
* QLD SES Youtube
* QLD SES Twitter
* QLD BoM Warnings
* QLD SES Contact Information
* QLD Storm Safe Mobile Website
The VIC SES uses social media to distribute important messages to the community during events.
• Vehicle registration renewal – enter the billing number on your NSW Certificate of Registration to securely renew your vehicle’s registration.
• Free registration check – enter the plate number of any NSW registered vehicle to view registration status.
• Registration renewal reminder – set a reminder for when your next NSW vehicle registration renewal is due.
• Locations – Find your nearest Service Centre, Roads and Maritime Registry, eSafety Check (vehicle safety inspection) locations and more.
Drag to select where to start playback.
High quality recordings in WAV format.
The maximum recording time can be set, or unlimited recording time.
Share the voice file via E-mail,Dropbox and other applications.
While some of the information contained is in summary form and uses “rules of thumb,” it is sufficient to assist in making operational decisions or to use as a quick reference in operational planning, and training.
Included are online calculators for forest and grass fire predictions, and a converter to show your current position as latitude/longitude, map grid reference, and street directory reference. The app and its calculators can be used whether or not there is mobile network coverage.
The app’s content is based on the most recent (2010) hard copy of the NSW RFS Pocketbook. Content can be updated at any time over the air, and will be amended as needed.
Alternative way for unlocking is also available when you can't say your un locker code public..
✔ Set your own voice password.
✔ You can also set number password just in case if voice password doesn’t work.
✔ Enable Voice Lock with a single button.
✔ Select from 4 available attractive themes in Voice lock screen.
✔ A very simple User interface.
✔ Voice Lock Screen absolutely for free
✔ Simple and best Voice Un locker App for Android
* * IMPORTANT * *
Offline voice recognition is supported only on devices with OS Jelly Bean and above. For older versions, internet connection is required.
It helps to measure the noise of everyday life.
eg) apartment interlayer noise, Noise inside the vehicle, Snoring noise, etc.
Most smart phones do not use a high-performance microphone.
For this reason, there may be measurement error of loud sound and small sound.
However, it can be conveniently used for the measurement of (20 ~ 70dB) noise in general.
- Shows the line chart
- Keep screen
- Min/Max values display
- 5% max error (device dependent)
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If sound meter stops working after the notification or vibration come then please exit the app and start it again.
4. The graph may take time to start plotting the values.