• Vehicle registration renewal – enter the billing number on your NSW Certificate of Registration to securely renew your vehicle’s registration.
• Free registration check – enter the plate number of any NSW registered vehicle to view registration status.
• Registration renewal reminder – set a reminder for when your next NSW vehicle registration renewal is due.
• Locations – Find your nearest Service Centre, Roads and Maritime Registry, eSafety Check (vehicle safety inspection) locations and more.
While some of the information contained is in summary form and uses “rules of thumb,” it is sufficient to assist in making operational decisions or to use as a quick reference in operational planning, and training.
Included are online calculators for forest and grass fire predictions, and a converter to show your current position as latitude/longitude, map grid reference, and street directory reference. The app and its calculators can be used whether or not there is mobile network coverage.
The app’s content is based on the most recent (2010) hard copy of the NSW RFS Pocketbook. Content can be updated at any time over the air, and will be amended as needed.
Information Feeds Includes:
* Ambulance NSW
* Fire and Rescue
* Marine Rescue
* NSW HEalth
* St John
* NSW SES
* Surf Lifesaving
* Live Traffic
Please note that all these links are freely available on the internet. I have simply brought them all together in a single easy to read app.
Prepare yourself and your home for a bush fire in NSW by completing your Bush Fire Survival Plan now. Your Plan can help stop you from making rushed and dangerous decisions at the last moment and provides information on how to better prepare for bush fire.
This application will guide you through the steps necessary to prepare your Bush Fire Survival Plan.
The NSW Rural Fire Service encourages you to complete your plan with your family, so everyone knows what they will do if a fire starts.
Sometimes, no matter how well prepared you are, things don’t go to plan. That’s why, whether you plan to Leave Early or Stay and Defend, you need a back-up plan.
Planning to make a plan is not a plan.
Within the application you can:
• Create a profile
• Understand the fire risk in your area of NSW
• Prepare your family with emergency contact numbers and an Emergency Survival Kit
• Save emergency contact numbers to your phone
• Prepare your property by completing a check list of tasks relevant to your home
• Create your personalised Leave Early Plan by deciding where you’ll go, what you’ll take and what your triggers will be to leave
• Create your Stay and Defend Plan by deciding what tasks you will complete when a fire is approaching your home and during a fire.
• Decide on back up routes, place of last resort and what you’ll do if it’s too late to leave in your Back Up Plan
• Get live Fire Danger Ratings for your area