Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work seamlessly both online and offline and collaborate with colleagues insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Add your commonly used transactions to your favorites list to save you time in the future.
Women will swoon at your seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of SAP when you have this app in your pocket!
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Capital Management (HCM)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents client for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Ever wanted to quickly search help.sap.com whilst in a meeting, or in transit? Don't have a laptop or PC nearby? This app provides an easy way to lookup help.sap.com and get the information you need .... fast!
Developed by John Moy for the SAP Community.
NOTE: This application requires a network connection to operate. Alterations to the site help.sap.com may affect the operation of this application. Slow network connections can lead to poor performance of the application. This application provides a subset of features offered by help.sap.com.
- Designed for Android devices (iOS version also available)
- Tailor search categories to display in your search window, to match your own installation systems and versions.
- Automatically retrieves new categories as they become available.
- Search results display up to 10 search hits.
- Choose to open a search page within the app or share the link with other apps on your device.
- Daniel Da Vinci, Dagfinn Parnass, Sascha Wenninger, Abhinav Tayal, Thorsten Franz, SAP AG
This application returns web pages served by help.sap.com. Content returned by this application is owned and copyright to SAP AG. For SAP AG copyright notices, disclaimers and legal information please see
SAP, R/3, mySAP, mySAP.com, xApps, xApp, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
This application requires a network connection to operate. This application provides a subset of capabilities and search results offered by help.sap.com. Alterations to the site help.sap.com may affect the operation of this application.
For support queries please go to www.johnmoy.com/myhelp
myHelp for SAP Professionals Android App is provided under a Simplified BSD License as follows:
Copyright (c) 2011, John Moy
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Drill down to single metrics and events
Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
NO INTERNET Connection is required.
You can search in name, you can search in description, or you can search in both at the same time.
You can enter multiple words to search. The search is not case sensitive and the order of the words does not have to be the same.
For example, you can search transactions with text: "order sales", the application will find also the "Display Sales Orders" transaction.
Even more, you have the option to filter the result based on starting letters of the name.
For example, if you search in tables in descriptions based only on word "sales", the result will be too large. But, if you also enter as a filter the first letter/s of the table name "V", only the tables who have in description "order" and their name starts with "V".
Also, FAVORITES are available for both (tables and transactions). You can add any found table/transaction to your favorites list using two touches!
Table and transaction with their names and descriptions contained by this application is owned and copyright to SAP AG.
SAP, R/3, ABAP mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Provide HCM People has created the application System Monitor ( SysMonitor) to provide the ability to monitor the most important data of your SAP system from anywhere.
• Online Users: you can view all users connected to your SAP system and corresponding connection details (transaction, terminal, connection time, etc ...).
• Jobs: main information about SAP Jobs that are runnning, are performed or to be executed will be at your disposal, as well as relevant details (Status, Delay, Started date & time etc…).
• Dumps: Finally, you can view the Dumps that have occurred in your SAP system on a specified date and detailed information about them (Dump ID, User, Server, etc ...).
On Android: Release 2.2 and higher. (Multilanguage EN&ES)
SAP: SAP ERP 6.0 and its Enhancement Packages.
SAP, R/3, mySAP, xApps, xApp, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Key features of SAP Support Desk for Android
• Display your customer messages inbox
• Search and display SAP Notes
• Open and book remote connections
• Store remote support user and password in the secure container
• Contact the worldwide SAP Customer Interaction Center
Key features of SAP HR Approvals
• Respond to leave requests and timesheet entries
• Review team calendars and employee time account balances
• Check for incomplete timesheets, overbooking, and overlapping leave requests
• Receive automatic notifications of new leave requests
Note: To use SAP HR Approvals with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Just export your ABAP code to a .txt file and either email it to your Android device or load it onto your SD card and open.
ABAP Cookbook will store all your code in one place with syntax highlighting and the ability to easily share your code.
Supports Phones and also Tablets running Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich.
More from developer
Need to have this app for all your Indian entertainment needs. Can use this while you are on the go and cannot have a reach to your laptop or on a lazy day on bed. You will love it.