How to Stop Worrying and Start Living PDF is a self-help book by Dale Carnegie. Carnegie says in the preface to How to Stop Worrying and Start Living that he wrote it because he "was one of the unhappiest lads in New York". He said that he made himself sick with worry because he hated his position in life, which he attributes to wanting to figure out how to stop worrying. The book's goal is to lead the reader to a more enjoyable and fulfilling lifestyle, helping them to become more aware of, not only themselves, but others around them. Carnegie tries to address the everyday nuances of living, in order to get the reader to focus on the more important aspects of life.
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
1. Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately.
2. Reduce financial worries.
3. Avoid fatigue -- and keep looking young.
4. Add one hour a day to your waking life.
5. Find yourself and be yourself -- remember there is no one else on earth like you!
The book contains eight sections, as follows:
1. Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry.
2. Basic Techniques In Analyzing Worry
3. How to Break the Worry Habit Before It Breaks You
4. Seven Ways to Cultivate A Mental Attitude That Will Bring You Peace and Happiness
5. The Perfect Way to Conquer Worry
6. How To Keep From Worrying About Criticism
7. Six Ways to Prevent Fatigue and Worry and Keep Your Energy and Spirits High
8. How I Conquered Worry