mazec3 offers extremely accurate handwriting recognition and predictive text to intelligently guess your handwriting on the fly. It even allows you to enrich the dictionary with your own favorite terms and phrases, or your favorite URL’s and email addresses. When used in conjunction with MetaMoJi Note or MetaMoJi Share, mazec also offers a very convenient handwriting conversion option to convert input to text as a batch at a later time.
mazec3 saves you time writing emails, notes and social posts. Instead of fumbling with a keyboard (which often causes you to use both hands), with mazec3 all input can be completed with the touch of a finger. Mazec3 provides handwriting conversion while you are on the go. Its advanced technology is due to vast semantic databases built over MyScript, the world leader in handwriting recognition technology.
There are 3 modes of operation in mazec:
Handwritten letters are entered as they are. The letters can be converted into text later.
Handwritten letters are converted into text and entered on the fly. This mode is available for MetaMoJi's apps.
Font letters are entered with a software qwerty keyboard. This mode is useful for adding your own words to the mazec dictionary for later re-use
mazec3 features include:
1. The most advanced experience for real-time conversion of handwriting to text, due to MyScript , the leader of handwriting recognition technology.
2. Extremely accurate predictive text due to natively-authored dictionaries of technical terms and popular phraseology
3. Auto and manual learning dictionary
Mazec3 can intelligently “learn” frequently used phrases automatically. You can also ”teach” mazec3 to memorize short sentences, such as "TYVM" to "Thank you very much" and allows you to customize the user dictionary to your own favorite phrases
4. Handwriting Input available to all applications on the device
Because mazec3 is written as an input method to Android, it acts as an alternative keyboard within any application on the device that accepts input.
5. Handwriting Emails and Social Posts
Mazec3 makes writing emails, blogs and social posts quick and fun and saves you time
6. Handwrite Google Searches
With the mazec3, browsing the internet and conducting Google searches has never been easier
7. Quickly fill out web forms and important documents online
With mazec3, it becomes extremely easy and quick to fill out webforms and critical documents online, thus saving time from printing PDF files and scanning to be sent back
* This is the English handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
* If you have “7notes with mazec”, you don’t have to purchase this app for the English handwriting recognition.
You can manage all of these following things like system notebook: hand-lettered notepad, sound recording, schedule book, a household account book, health record book, checklist, dialy, tag paper, To Do list, web screen recording, and so on.
There are 8 functions below in the application Memoga.
■ Notepad Function ■■
・This function enables you to write notes where inputs by hand and typing are mixed.
・It is possible to paste also images and plural sounds.
・You can insert some buttons into notes, and you can start up the applications that are correspondent to the buttons.Since the applications are started up with using designated letters'rows behind the buttons, it will be convenient if you write the address and contact.
・It is possible to share notes with other by email, Evernote, Google Drive and other.
・You can save notepads with dividing into plural categories every use.
・You can make and edit ToDo list of Google.
・You can inform contents you write on your notes at the time you designate.
・You can preserve your notes with setting password you like.
・You can paste your notes in the notification area.
・You can make as many notes as you want if there is any capacity in your SD card.
■■ Screenshot ■■
・You can save webpages which are opened by standard browsers as screen notes.
(From the menu of the browser, save the page by selecting [share...] → [Memoga])
・Notes are saved by image and text, and you can manage and edit them which are integrated with notepad function.
■■ Schedule ■■
・You can write your schedule with using input by hand and typing.
・On schedule items, you can paste images and sounds.
・You can register and browse your schedules by synchronizing with Google calender.
・You can register and correct also your ToDo list of Google together.
・You can manage your schedule in some display styles.
■■ Household account book ■■
・It is possible to record daily income and outgoings freely.
・It is possible to manage prediction achievement by setting monthly estimates per item.
・It is possible to analyze per item or payment kind.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Health record book ■■
・You can record your daily weight, temperature, and blood pressure freely.
・It is possible to check the difference between your present weight and goal one and the change of your intermittent temperatures by graph.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Checklist ■■
・This function helps you to check and record items that you want to make habits or check in your daily life not to forget them.
・It is possible to record items with optional signs and colors.
・There are check-type, numerical-type, choice-type, and timetable-type, and you can select all types according to contents.
・It is possible to have a look at contents recorded in numerical-type and timetable-type by annual graph.
■■ Dialy ■■
・You can record your daily events with photos by hand easily.
・It is convenient to select some precious photos from ones you took on the day and paste them or to paste photos into your schedule list.
・You can record also your conditions, earnings and expenses, and check items on the day.
■■ Sticky notes ■■
・It is possible to paste many hand-lettered notes and photos as widgets on the home screen.
・You can manage and edit sticky notes with integrated with notepad function.
・It is possible to share sticky notes with other fellows by email, Evernote, and so on like notepad function or to inform at the designated time.
■■ Notice ■■
When there are any improvement requests or problems, please inform me by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Since I always answer your email, please set the function for you to be able to receive my answer from email@example.com.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
- Rich and relevant vocabulary set. We have extracted all the right words from our desktop version to cover all the mobile use case: from writing an email to looking up a map and writing something on your favorite social network site and so on.
-- Places: [東京都中央卸売市場] [秋葉原ラジオ会館] [立山黒部アルペンルート]
-- Celebrity : [徳川光圀] [織田信秀]
-- Foreign words : [Android（あんどろいど）] [Bistro（びすとろ）] [Trattoria（とらっとりあ）]
- Neat features. Take advantage of unique handy features such as:
-- 「きょう」to get today's date or「いま」to get the current time.
-- Just type「1203」and get suggestions like [12月3日（日付）] or [12:03（時刻）]
-- Smart suffixes: after typing a number, you will get the right suffix. Some examples: [12 → 月、時] [100 → 円、万] [246 → 号、沿い]
- Android 2.1 or later.
- All the Google Japanese Input product, including this Android version, can be used without any active network connection.
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
SEARCH ACROSS YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Write any keyword to retrieve the notes related to a specific topic, a meeting or a lecture, a contact or a location, etc. MyScript Smart Note recognizes any words you have written instantly.
WRITE NATURALLY AND SHARE YOUR NOTES
Your handwritten words are instantly recognized and can be converted into text (recognition available in 59 languages). Export your meeting or lecture notes to share them as text or PDF with your teammates by email, Facebook®, Twitter®, S-Note®, Dropbox®, Google Drive®, or Evernote®. Copy and paste handwritten text into email, messaging, or social media apps.
EDIT YOUR NOTE WITH GESTURES
As naturally as you write, edit your words on the fly with simple gestures. Strike to erase, split to insert space, and join to put words together, right in your note.
FIND WORD DEFINITIONS
Wonder what a concept exactly means, where a place is located, or the details on a famous person? Interact with words you have written to see their definition in Wiktionary®.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PAPER
Insert, resize or rotate images you can annotate; store notebooks and pages as you want; change your notebook background; rearrange, copy or delete pages as you like.
STORE YOUR NOTES IN THE CLOUD
Store your notes in your preferred cloud solution (Dropbox®, Google Drive®, Evernote®) and share them with your teammates.
The FREE version includes one notebook (10 pages) and you can share your notes as text. Premium features allow you to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share your notes in text and PDF.
Premium Features (available as in-app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED export capabilities: export entire notebooks, pages or selection as PDF
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Canada), French (France), Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
FREE: No ads. No suscription No limits.
From any location. Internet connection not needed.
EASY and fully completed.
Enables you to sign and send any document in only three steps. It is easy!
1. Select the file from your eMail Inbox, from drop-box, stored in your device, evernote, google drive...
2 Sign the file with SIGNply: you can sign either with your finger or with a pencil.
3 Save it or send it to the addressee you select.
With setting options that enable you to discover the most complete handwritten eSignature App.
Advanced electronic signature. It fulfills the guarantees required by European legislation and the Electronic Signature Law: guarantees of authenticity and integrity.
- SIGNply records biometric data in each line drawn (pressure, speed...) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the signature.
-The document is electronically signed in order to ensure its integrity
-Long-lived PAdES signature: SIGNply allows to activate timestamp TSP and the validation of the revocation status of the certificate at the time of the OCSP signing
These elements will be evidence and will help to achieve success when expert opinions are involved.
Note: you may need internet connection in order to access your TSP and OCSP.
FROM YOUR DEVICE
The electronic signature is performed on your tablet: connection to server is not needed.
The document remains under the user’s control.
The document does not need to be sent to a third party in order to be signed by you.
You only send the document to the recipient you select!
FREE. TOTALLY FREE.
No limits. You can sign as many documents as you wish to.
No subscription is needed. No advertising. No premium version. No limits in amounts.
Save your time and money. Reduce the use of paper and enter into a paperless office / environment.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGNATURE
Drag and drop: you may drag to select the size and the spot where you want your signature.
Settings allow to define the Author, reason for signature, contact and location
GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY: YOU CHOOSE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Ready to sign and send files from any site
Connection to internet is not required in order to sign.
The signature will remain embedded in the PDF file. It can be verified with Adobe Reader or any other standard solution.
Biometric data are encrypted in accordance to international interoperativity norms.
It is easy, it is simple, it is safe
For further information, please visit www.edatalia.com
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt or http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Have you ever been frustrated by unfamiliar smartphone character input?
With "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", you can input characters by drawing them (Hand Writing) on the screen.
Paint apps and the like can yield a little bit of rough character input, but with "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", the character input line takes up half of the screen. This lets you enter large characters, and input detailed characters cleanly. Try hand writing with "Handwriting Memo".
◆Type small characters cleanly in the ample input area
Making the input area line larger allows clean input of small characters.
◆Cursive Writing is possible
Cursive writing is very fast.
It's very useful for practice cursive writing.
◆50 icons are included to insert into hand write memo
Not just handwriting. 50 icons have been prepared to insert into texts. By inlaying icons, you can make dynamic hand write notes. There are additional icons available for purchase as well. If the standard icons are insufficient, please try one of our various other icons.
◆Changeable wallpaper designs
You can change the wallpaper design of hand write notes. You can use different ones to suit your mood or purpose.
◆Hand Writing Note delivery to email or apps
You can attach hand write notes to email as an image, or send it to other applications. You can attach and send hand write letters packed with feelings via email.
◆Connect to Schedule Street appointments
By purchasing paid items such as the icon pack, you can use hand write notes as expanded info in the personal organizer app "Schedule St.". This will allow you to attach hand write notes to appointments with ease.
Android OS 2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web Site]