Scribble Companion Lite has been designed specifically for the HTC Flyer. I’m a full time college student and while using the notes app for the HTC Flyer I didn’t like the keyboard always popping up. This is a very simple application designed to complement the current stylus applications. I made this for myself and found it to be useful so I decided to share with everyone else in hopes that they would too. It has 1 paper style currently, note pad and 1 color paper. However the Pro version also has drawing, graph paper and 8 other colors. Also Pro has the ability to select backgrounds from the SD CARD. Click the pen while the app is open then begin writing!
If you would like to see updates or additions to the app please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Your Input can make this better!
TAGS: HTC EVO VIEW, HTC FLYER, SCRIBE
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Backup - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Interested in beta testing? Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/oIOmKD
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 64 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
64 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hindi – India, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
You can manage all of these following things like system notebook: hand-lettered notepad, sound recording, schedule book, a household account book, health record book, checklist, dialy, tag paper, To Do list, web screen recording, and so on.
There are 8 functions below in the application Memoga.
■ Notepad Function ■■
・This function enables you to write notes where inputs by hand and typing are mixed.
・It is possible to paste also images and plural sounds.
・You can insert some buttons into notes, and you can start up the applications that are correspondent to the buttons.Since the applications are started up with using designated letters'rows behind the buttons, it will be convenient if you write the address and contact.
・It is possible to share notes with other by email, Evernote, Google Drive and other.
・You can save notepads with dividing into plural categories every use.
・You can make and edit ToDo list of Google.
・You can inform contents you write on your notes at the time you designate.
・You can preserve your notes with setting password you like.
・You can paste your notes in the notification area.
・You can make as many notes as you want if there is any capacity in your SD card.
■■ Screenshot ■■
・You can save webpages which are opened by standard browsers as screen notes.
(From the menu of the browser, save the page by selecting [share...] → [Memoga])
・Notes are saved by image and text, and you can manage and edit them which are integrated with notepad function.
■■ Schedule ■■
・You can write your schedule with using input by hand and typing.
・On schedule items, you can paste images and sounds.
・You can register and browse your schedules by synchronizing with Google calender.
・You can register and correct also your ToDo list of Google together.
・You can manage your schedule in some display styles.
■■ Household account book ■■
・It is possible to record daily income and outgoings freely.
・It is possible to manage prediction achievement by setting monthly estimates per item.
・It is possible to analyze per item or payment kind.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Health record book ■■
・You can record your daily weight, temperature, and blood pressure freely.
・It is possible to check the difference between your present weight and goal one and the change of your intermittent temperatures by graph.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Checklist ■■
・This function helps you to check and record items that you want to make habits or check in your daily life not to forget them.
・It is possible to record items with optional signs and colors.
・There are check-type, numerical-type, choice-type, and timetable-type, and you can select all types according to contents.
・It is possible to have a look at contents recorded in numerical-type and timetable-type by annual graph.
■■ Dialy ■■
・You can record your daily events with photos by hand easily.
・It is convenient to select some precious photos from ones you took on the day and paste them or to paste photos into your schedule list.
・You can record also your conditions, earnings and expenses, and check items on the day.
■■ Sticky notes ■■
・It is possible to paste many hand-lettered notes and photos as widgets on the home screen.
・You can manage and edit sticky notes with integrated with notepad function.
・It is possible to share sticky notes with other fellows by email, Evernote, and so on like notepad function or to inform at the designated time.
■■ Notice ■■
When there are any improvement requests or problems, please inform me by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Since I always answer your email, please set the function for you to be able to receive my answer from email@example.com.
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
WowPad turns your smart phone into fullscreen mouse & touchscreen perfectly.
Enjoy touch life with WowPad!!!
Firstly, download the pc app at
Intall WowPad app on your smart phone and connect each other.
※ Windows7, 8 supports.
Contact us with bug report menu in the apps if any trouble, please.
※※※ For more information ※※※
Fullscreen Touch Mouse
- Move mouse pointer
- Right / left buttons
- Web browser forward / back buttons
- Drag & drop
- Vertical / Horizontal scroll
Touchscreen clone (Realtime)
- Realtime PC screen on your smart phone
- Dual monitor support (display only primary monitor)
- Multi touch support
- all touch gestures supported by Windows7, 8
- Slideshow start / close
- Previous / Next slide support
- Pen / Eraser buttons support
- Wake On Lan (PC Power on)
- Auto Connect
Have you ever been frustrated by unfamiliar smartphone character input?
With "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", you can input characters by drawing them (Hand Writing) on the screen.
Paint apps and the like can yield a little bit of rough character input, but with "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", the character input line takes up half of the screen. This lets you enter large characters, and input detailed characters cleanly. Try hand writing with "Handwriting Memo".
◆Type small characters cleanly in the ample input area
Making the input area line larger allows clean input of small characters.
◆Cursive Writing is possible
Cursive writing is very fast.
It's very useful for practice cursive writing.
◆50 icons are included to insert into hand write memo
Not just handwriting. 50 icons have been prepared to insert into texts. By inlaying icons, you can make dynamic hand write notes. There are additional icons available for purchase as well. If the standard icons are insufficient, please try one of our various other icons.
◆Changeable wallpaper designs
You can change the wallpaper design of hand write notes. You can use different ones to suit your mood or purpose.
◆Hand Writing Note delivery to email or apps
You can attach hand write notes to email as an image, or send it to other applications. You can attach and send hand write letters packed with feelings via email.
◆Connect to Schedule Street appointments
By purchasing paid items such as the icon pack, you can use hand write notes as expanded info in the personal organizer app "Schedule St.". This will allow you to attach hand write notes to appointments with ease.
Android OS 2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web Site]
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Text notes and checklists
Drawings, handwriting, photos
Alarms and reminders
Long click on notes to rename, move, delete folders and notes
Set priority and home-screen shortcuts
Save email lists
• You can connect to an HMI for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, the connection will close and you will be taken back to the discovery screen.
• After you have used the application for the time limit above, you cannot restart again for 5 minutes.
Vijeo Design’Air Plus is Schneider Electric’s new remote access feature in Vijeo Designer offered as an application for tablets and smartphones. Vijeo Design’Air Plus enables you to create a tablet/smartphone project specifically for the tablet/smartphone display size. At runtime, using this project, an operator can access the HMI to display data and control automation processes from the tablet/smartphone.
Vijeo Design’Air Plus provides operators with the capability to select a user application, and on successful login, download and launch the tablet/smartphone application. The operator can view and monitor an automation process, and for example, change values in numeric displays and string displays. In the Alarm Panel, the operator can monitor and acknowledge alarms.
You can use Vijeo Designer’s drawing tools to create and edit a visual representation of the automation process. You can draw shapes and parts (such as rectangles, arcs, pies, numeric displays, switches, and bar graphs), use the gradient feature to enhance the color of the drawn objects, and set up an Alarm Panel for remote alarm monitoring and interaction.
Vijeo Design'Air Plus requires Vijeo Designer V6.2 or later on your HMI targets
• Target families not supported: XBTGT1000 Series, XBTGC Series, HMISCU Series
"I want a pen and paper."
But Android is at hand.
Than writing beautifully, I have focused on applying easily.
[At a time like this]
Your shopping list.
Note of the moment while watching TV.
Note in the bookstore.
I wrote a note to the map send e-mail.
Write a note in the photo as well.
Save the initial configuration.
Open or delete, and save the file.
Changing the color and size of the pen.
Highlighter (because it is a semi-transparent color, move slowly)
Mask Filter (neon letters, hollow character)
Canvas color change.
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news: