A simple productivity framework inspired by the famous book. Helps you understand what to do, why you need to do it, and then do it.
The idea is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Prioritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning). Use recurrences and reminders.
8. Use Workodoro to fight procrastination (when you need to).
+ Define your principles with mission statement
+ Remove distractions with Influences/Concerns
+ Goal setting
+ Create a comprehensive action plan
+ Set your priorities
+ Put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Manage tasks recurrences and reminders.
+ Use weekly plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the next action
+ Fight procrastination with the Workodoro pomodoro timer
+ Keep your notes, thoughts, ideas nearby
+ Backup to and restore from Google Drive™
If you have issues, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
Account permissions are required for Google API access.